It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to shapeshift yourself

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
There's a very easy three-step process to become a shapeshifter:

1) Take a video of yourself
2) Upload it to YouTube
3) Make an ATS thread about your video saying that you are a reptilian

Easy!

Why don't you do this and and be the first one to debunk it then?

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I agree with almost all of you. I think I just look at it from a different angle. I see shapeshifting as possable because we are what we make ourselves. Even as a whole scocitey we have built "reality" into what we "think" it should be. What we preceive as physical is just that a preception. I know from having a schizophrenic type "illness" that the world is exactly what we THINK IT IS. So if you concentrate on having the people around you seeing you differently than you think they should see you it will happen.

I hope that made some sence. I tend to ramble ^^

[edit on 6-10-2007 by ItWillHappenSoon]

[edit on 6-10-2007 by ItWillHappenSoon]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItWillHappenSoon
So if you concentrate on having the people around you seeing you differently than you think they should see you it will happen.

Total sense! That's a very good way of saying it.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Interesting topic. As much as I love being a nature-magic using druid in WoW, I don't think that kind of shape-shifting is actually physically possible, that is, your bones and flesh would not actually reconfigure themselves. Perhaps like greyswordsman said it is more a matter of perception, a jedi mind trick if you will.

Then again who knows... I don't think anyone has been capable of using extremely high-level mind feats for thousands of years. There are those who practice things such as remote viewing and are able to perceive things to an extent, but that is only the tip of the iceberg; these people are not enlightened. Even men such as Edgar Cayce did not fully fathom the depth of their ability. The mind is vast; perception is reality. Om mani padme hum.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Yes~
it is indeed something that a person IS rather than DOES. And the essential underlying requirement is a total unconditional love for all things - all things are alive in one sense or another - even rocks and the wind. And it must be born of a desire for unity with reality and all creatures great and small - it must come from good intentions for that beyond self and it must be sincere.

I agree to a certain extent.

It just won't happen unless your heart has been purified. And it is purified by suffering and by the resulting true humility. Shamans (true shamans) are NEVER egoistic or self-oriented. They are grounded in (mother) nature, herself, with the mind soaring the heavens (father spirit) and amidst the stars (the ancestors). Shamans are souls that have been tried and refined in fire. Both literally and metaphysically.

I dont think that "having to suffer in order to gain abilities" applies to all people and I dont think it applies as strongly nowdays as it might have used to and not as strongly as some might think.

True metaphysical power over environment is a result and, to some degree, a reward; not a method and never something that can be sought just for its own sake.

I hope that makes sense.

yes, makes sense.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
I can shapeshift in this fashion. I thank you skyfloating for clarifying this theory that I always had. I get alot of "you look different than you did yesterday"

Whether its rapid hair growth, or weightgain/loss, I get that alot!

Now I found out that my mindstate was controlling my appearance. Ever so subtle, but noticable if you are one that sees me everyday.

This is true for me and fascinating as well (which is why I have the "superstition" not to look into mirrors too often...having my appearance be more about my mindset/mood than what the mirror shows me).

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItWillHappenSoon
I agree with almost all of you. I think I just look at it from a different angle. I see shapeshifting as possable because we are what we make ourselves. Even as a whole scocitey we have built "reality" into what we "think" it should be. What we preceive as physical is just that a preception. I know from having a schizophrenic type "illness" that the world is exactly what we THINK IT IS. So if you concentrate on having the people around you seeing you differently than you think they should see you it will happen.

Interesting. I know some people labeled as "mentally ill" too that have abilities I would gladly pay to learn. Maybe, as another poster said, they believe they "have to suffer" in order to gain those abilities.

[edit on 7-10-2007 by Skyfloating]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Hi Skyfloating.

I am curious about your perception of mind molding. I frequently shape reality from my mind, but I am not sure that it is just an illusion, a coincidence, or a truth.

I often feel like I'm the main character of a role-playing game combined with the person using the controller except I have access to the code for the purpose of manipulating the laws of the game. Does that make sense to you?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta

I am curious about your perception of mind molding. I frequently shape reality from my mind, but I am not sure that it is just an illusion, a coincidence, or a truth.

I often feel like I'm the main character of a role-playing game combined with the person using the controller except I have access to the code for the purpose of manipulating the laws of the game. Does that make sense to you?

My private, personal view on this is that the game is already laid out (pre-destined so to speak) but my moves on the game-board can be influenced by my mind. But since we have the tendency to be the game-figure more often than the game-controller (for the purpose of getting deeper into the game) this ability is rarely used...even by people who know how to use it.

Furthermore I dont believe that you can "get whatever you want" in this fashion, as many, many people teach. The mere act of wanting implies a seperation from and dis-belief in having whatever is wanted. When I therefore practice visualisation/mental-imagery I do not do it for the purpose of making something untrue true or happen later or "happen for real later" but in order to enjoy something right here and and right now. And this, I have found out, most certainly has an effect on what is going to happen tommorow. But not because I am lacking what I expect to happen tommorow, but because I am at ease today. Hope this makes some sense.

Do share more of your ideas on this.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Again, thanks everyone for all the U2Us....but I really think this information can be posted out in the open. No big deal. Just a bit of shapeshifting and stuff. Right? Funny how a forum dedicated to uncovering secrets can be so secretive.

I think your U2Us would make for good conversation and are in the interest of all.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
if you are talking about manipulating the odds of things happening and combining your own creativity to it to manifest things otherwise called micro pk or remote influencing, then yes that does exist. I know for a fact because I accidentally discovered a system of doing it awhile back and it is fairly simple.

All you do is hold a desire in your heart, and hold thoughtlessness. Zero thoughts while knowing exactly what you want. The longer you can hold the thoughtlessness the better. You can use single thought consciousness as well. That also works, because it is the same thing as zero thought. Even when you think of nothing you are still thinking of something.

There are various other excercises I experimented. for instance if you move your perception backward toward the brain stem and focus your awareness on the back of your head while holding no thought and keeping the desire in your heart it seems to work even better because the focusing excercise intensifies displacement of thoughts.

You can also try imagining there is a very thin line right about your brow that isn't exactly above the 3rd eye area but not below it either but somewhere in the middle of it. That area also works well for focusing on. I also find it works well to focus on the right side of your head on your right temple and visualize a white screen in your mind or a blank black screen and have total realization of your goal or desire in your heart. Sometimes doing that in split second intervals works very well too.

I've found all of those things to work. I've gotten to the point of affecting RNG's and winning the majority of the time and can even demonstrate it in front of friends now.

This is one form of shapeshifting that is related to what he's talking about. Only what he's talking about goes a bit further and involves shifting your image on the mental plane and the casual plane. I'm guessing to physical appear as if you shifted you wouldn't physically shift. Most likely at first just your appearance would and the version of you that exists simultaneously in another realm called the mental plane would change. Then your other subtle bodies would change. Last to change is the physical body because it is so solid in terms of matter and molecules. However it is possible to get a macro pk effect and distort reality and physically shapeshift if you posess macro pk, which would be an overdeveloped version of pk.

The best notion I have of doing something like that would be some type of psi amplifier device, possibly some type of amulet used by a shaman or maybe even type of item that has been involved in a ritual. It could even be a type of tatoo. There is a type of ceremony they have somewhere in Asia where the shaolin monks get tatoos of their power animals and they exhibit the traits of the animals and supposedly shapeshift.

The reason why that works is probably because the tatoo is somehow imbued with psi. This phenomenon would be very similar to how runes could be imbued with psi.

Anyway those are just some ideas

Food for though

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Anyway ... I wanted to mention that those methods for pk require very little effort. The effort required is minimal and just requires awareness and desire.

My best result so far is beating odds of 1 in 17,000,000 with micro pk by forcing an RNG applet that was fighting back to do what I was willing it to do . I think my second highest was on a random ball dropping applet I was able to pull 80 of the balls to one side and leave 20 on the other. The applet started out in favor of the other side of course. 3rd would be out of a 25 trial applet regularly scoring 25 - 18 with a highest record of 23.

Anyway it shows you how well it can be developed and what I'm doing with it I know is probably just the tip of the iceberg because it can be honed into a powerful skill.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by poltergeist

thanks for posting, poltergeist. good contribution.

To get back on the subject of the thread however, I would like to add that this type of mind-influence you and others are talking about is (imo) only a pre-stage to physical shapeshifting.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Yes in fact it is a shifting of the subtle bodies first. Shapeshifting occurs from the inside out. We are infact beings made of matter which is made up of molecules in motion or energy and all energy is within a certain spectrum therefore it is all related. Physical shifting would occur last of course but probably is nowhere near as common. There have been people know to shift physically thought. I'm curious about the Beast of Bray Road. I have a fascination with werewolves as well.

Very interesting topic indeed

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
I don't think that "having to suffer in order to gain abilities" applies to all people and I don't think it applies as strongly nowadays as it might have used to and not as strongly as some might think.

I didn't explain myself correctly; I don't mean that one must, or even can, do anything to 'gain abilities.' We ALL have the same potential - it is more a matter of evolution and it is totally spiritual in nature - what is of spirit relates to spirit. Meaning, simply, that which is unseen.

And, spirit rules matter - it sees what is not seen in the tangible. In order to guarantee the highest possible degree of virtue in the spiritual realms, those that seek for anything other than helping others and improving our world, are met with a barrier of sorts. It's not favoritism or any sort of religious-type-doctrinal promotion - it is just essential for BALANCE. It is a law - a principle - of reality and it doesn't change. It can not.

Think about it - if someone who had selfish motives was able to fully tap into their highest powers, then all those around that person are going to get taken advantage of in ways they probably can't even conceive.

So, when I speak of suffering, it is not in the sense that suffering gains anything we don't already have. What it does do is lead to losing our attachment to comfort and in losing our material insecurities, we become not only humble but much wider in our perspective upon our world.

Most people live in a mental attitude of 'if only...' or 'when this comes to be...' etc. - 'THEN I'll be happy/satisfied/complete/successful.'
However, this is never going to be the case - as soon as one 'if only' is dissolved, another takes its place. That's not the same as setting one's mind toward a specific goal and achieving it - the difference lies totally in whether or not that goal becomes a condition required for inner contentment.

I hope that makes sense, once again. Things like this are often hard to explain without becoming verbose or giving the appearance of not actually having a firm and defined point to explain. And I don't want to be misunderstood - I also want to share everything I know about this intriguing 'activity.'

And the only reason I say these things is because I not only have been instructed as such but it was subsequently proven to me, in practice. My father was a shaman - he is no longer having a material existence but a shaman doesn't need a body to call to his selected apprentice. During the apprenticeship, the best and preferred interaction between teacher (free-spirit) and pupil (spirit in matter). This is how the apprentice gains trust in the unseen at a far quicker pace than in normal life situations.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Certainly there are ways to hone one's level of psychic mastery - becoming attuned, so to speak - but the skills of a shaman are beyond soul (psychic) and into the spirit world - they are true mystics. On the mystical level, it is no longer a-tune-ment but at-one-ment. Being as one on the intangible plane - with those who are there as well as all of those on the tangible. This includes animals, plants, and all natural forces, both terrestrial and cosmic.

Another thing I can attest to is that once the apprentice fully abandons the desires of ego, not only shape-shifting but the full complement of skills necessary to the work of a shaman, becomes second-nature. I wish I could say 'Here are 4 fool-proof steps to do this,' but it isn't like that - tangible reality works like that but shape-shifting is obviously not confined to our present tangible reality in this world.

The shaman's purpose is to serve the people - it is an office of public service iand that is why the ego must not compete as motivation.

This is a process of MIND although it appears to manifest in body - but not always in the way we might think - it is more suitable to leave one's body and join (with permission) with a kindred animal spirit. I have a few companions in my local area and one down in Central America. A barn owl and a hummingbird, locally, and a jaguar down in the rain forest.

My paternal shaman lineage is originally Meso-American and, more recently, Native American. The people that descended from the Olmecs in Mexico later branched into several branches, many known and some still yet undiscovered. The decimated populations and scattered wanderers, the result of Christian missionary efforts under the Spanish crown, eventually migrated north into the lower US seeking land suitable to grow maize - and the organized communities first formed are now known as the Anasazi.

I live in SE NM but I was born very near Oraibi, Arizona - the most ancient center of the Hopi people. In New Mexico, we have the Acoma Pueblo (Sky City) which has also been touted as the oldest continually inhabited community in N. America, but in truth, the Hopi's center was before Acoma.

In many cultures, owls signal an underworld or serve to represent human spirits after death; in other cultures, owls represent supportive spirit helpers and allow humans (often shamans) to connect with or utilize their supernatural powers.

(from Owl Mythology)

One of the widespread beliefs is that hummingbirds, in some way, are messengers between words. As such they help shamans keep nature and spirit in balance.

(from Hummingbird World

Wiki has good information on Jaguars.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE
Then again who knows... I don't think anyone has been capable of using extremely high-level mind feats for thousands of years.

Sure there are - there have been, all along. If there weren't, then how could it carry on?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Again, thanks everyone for all the U2Us....but I really think this information can be posted out in the open. No big deal. Just a bit of shapeshifting and stuff. Right? Funny how a forum dedicated to uncovering secrets can be so secretive.

I think your U2Us would make for good conversation and are in the interest of all.
I only U2U'd you because I don't like using people's names in a forum and I was going to link to a previous post I wrote in but don't know how to do a link and couldn't be bothered typing it all out again. I'll have a look for it and copy & paste here.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
My post in the Grand Master Shape Shifting thread - I believe some folk can shape-shift. There was a guy in Scotland who used to do it. His name was Ray something. He died just a few years ago in a residential care home.
He first noticed the ability himself when sitting in a park one day and some kids asked him to "stop doing that". When he asked what they said, "stop making faces". I never met him myself but I've a few friends who did. One of them visited him more than 50 times and he shape-shifted every single visit.

They'd go in, sit in front of him, and just watch him change. There was no dark room with a wee lamp or curtain or anything, and no meditations or stuff. Very quickly his face would vanish and flutter like a shuffling pack of cards and stop at a different face. There would be grey aliens, god-like entities & archetypes such as Zeus, and what-have-you. I heard that sometimes the walls behind him would bubble and drip, or melt down, or curve. One witness jumped off the couch and made for the door. Another got a voice in his head saying "who is Ray." Some others got a weight on their chest and their breathing was affected.

A few attempts were made at filming him but I'm not sure if anything actually showed up. I saw one of the films but saw nothing, though I thought I did once or twice, ( a bit like the film posted above). Another friend sat beside him at a meeting one night and he got very strong and wierd sensations in his legs & that was before he knew who Ray was, or what he did.

Whatever he did, it was natural to him and seemed to have an effect on the thinking processes of the witnesses. That's some power to have.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Think about it - if someone who had selfish motives was able to fully tap into their highest powers, then all those around that person are going to get taken advantage of in ways they probably can't even conceive....

Yes, the entire post is completely understood and also what you mean by purifying oneself.

I was only skeptical of the religous view of "you must suffer in order to be worthy"....this would equate to the formula "something bad leads to something good", a paradigm we have been preaching for thousands of years but which is becoming outdated.

In any case, your point is understood and, I am sure, appreciated by many readers, me included.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join