It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Treasury leaks pictures of Amero

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
[B]North Americans will soon only be using the Amero as their currency[/B]
Are you ready?

Everyone here SHOULD know by now about the North American Union and its currency the Amero. But this news could possibly be the biggest development in the whole story. Pics of the Amero were leaked today, allegedly from an someone who works at the treasury.

Take a look at this site
www.halturnershow.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Its not hard to believe, but I question such simple designs and Jamestown on one of the proofs, instead of Christopher Columbus!

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I question the whole thing.

I would trust Snopes before some radio shock jock who has an infatuation with exclamation marks.

Not only that, but the "professional images" could well have been done on Photoshop, and the "proof" could have been made by any jeweler or metal sculptor. Gee, there's a "D" on it -- that makes it true!

Or ... the sculptor put it on there.

Either way, I sincerely doubt that there will be a NA Union. Seriously. The US is too caught up in being "special leaders and protectors of the world" to share that dubious honor with Canada and Mexico.

I won't believe this story until and unless an actual mainstream news channel picks it up. Infotainment or not, they would be more trustworthy than this internet radio host.

Sensationalism for a particular audience. A tried and true activity for hysterical hype ever since the invention of the newspaper.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
We've been thru this discussion before.

Hal Turner has been debunked over and over.

The images of the coins were created by a computer design firm as a "private fantasy coin". If you want one of these fake coins, they can be purchased here.

[edit on 9/30/07 by makeitso]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I think the images are from a web site that sells "fake" Amero's, see below!

Amero's for Sale!

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by makeitso

Yep MakeIt, we sure has....Geez this topic is becoming very dated and really boring IMO...

Either:

A) Get yourself a RELIABLE source when quoting this stuff...

OR

B) Post your own opinion with a compelling argument

OR

C) Don't post stuff like this...

ATS'ers will shoot this stuff down post haste without exception if you don't meet these requirements...

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Shoot, I'd never heard this before, and even so I could see it was a complete crock.

People, there's something known as critical thinking. If you don't learn how to use it, you'll spend your whole life jumping at shadows. Life is stressful enough without adding nonsense on top of it.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Well, if you read the Hal Turner website, you see that he claims that this quickly got turned into the classic ridicule scenario:

I published the images and the small story and went to bed. I had no idea what my little story would do.

Within a matter of hours, there was a full blown effort to discredit my story and the images as fake.

I was accused of lying. I was accused of having "photoshopped" the images by creating them in Adobe Photoshop.

Within a couple days, a basic web site for AMERO "FANTASY COINS" was erected on the internet and word of that site was spread quickly. The site contained the same images as I had run on my front page, so clearly whatever "SPIN" was happening was being driven by others who also had the professional images.

There was intense effort to claim the whole idea of these coins was a fantasy and there was absolutely no truth to them whatsoever. That effort to "spin" the story out of existence worked. Folks quickly lost interest. I did not.

And that is exactly what the government would do if something sensitive came out. Try to discredit the source as quickly as possible.

So Im not convinced he is lying. Besides, its common knowledge that the North American Union exists. Bush created it and its very real.

And guess what. Your current constitution doesnt exist in it.

Here is a video about it.

[edit on 30-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Copernicus, did you even go to the site that actually produces the coins? It's a fake.

Don't be so happy to buy into every half-baked hypothesis you hear.

Turner is a big fat liar. Don't be a fool and follow the Lied Piper.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

Amen, MM

Even Stevie Wonder could pick this one at two miles

Peace

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
it makes no sense that they are all coins, and very not well done at all, and the simplicity looks easy to counterfit. Its an obvious ruse.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
Copernicus, did you even go to the site that actually produces the coins? It's a fake.

Don't be so happy to buy into every half-baked hypothesis you hear.

Turner is a big fat liar. Don't be a fool and follow the Lied Piper.

So how do you explain him holding and bouncing a genuine coin in this video?

Also you have lots of pictures of them on his web site. They dont look like fake toy coins to me.

[edit on 30-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Genuine ?

According to who ? According to him ? Yeah right !!! *LMAO* This guy have been falsified so many times it ain't even close to funny any more...

Next....

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction

Either way, I sincerely doubt that there will be a NA Union. Seriously. The US is too caught up in being "special leaders and protectors of the world" to share that dubious honor with Canada and Mexico.

Are you serious?
They won't be "sharing" anything with mexico or canada but rather taking away our soveringty.

United States + Canada = A Bigger Military Army and less "let's go to Canada for cheap pharmaceuticals"

Mexico is to put china out of the picture and have slave labor for free with easy access.

Of course they would want this, of course!

This will make the president more powerful

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Rilence

With all due respect, why are you ignoring the fact that he is holding a metallic amero coin in that video? He even bounces it against the table to show its not a fake. And if you think its a fake, how did he produce it?

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   

And you're an expert now?

The site of the person who makes them and says they're novelty coins has already been posted in this thread.

If you stick to this tack, nobody on the board is going to take you seriously in any post.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

The strong responses to my opinion is very interesting... am I correct to assume that you do not believe the North American Union exist?

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I don't doubt he produced and bounced an "Amero" coin, Copernicus...But to suggest this is the coin that will replace the currency of 3 nations anytime in the near future is folly, IMO...

Is there a push amongst the administrations of the 3 nations involved to proceed with this plan, probably...Will it garner enough support to make it happen in the near term (< 5 yrs)...highly unlikely IMO...

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Just some questions related to the coins face value.

What is the highest value coin circulating on the US?

Does anyone think that creating a new currency it will be created as low as to afford the minting of 100X coins? Even 20X coins?

The highest value Euro coins are 2 Euro, does that mean that they want to create the "Amero" with a exchange rate of some 50 "Ameros" to a Euro?

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Bingo !!!

Thankyou for posting some common sense, Armap

Peace

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join