It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Treasury leaks pictures of Amero

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rilence
Is there a push amongst the administrations of the 3 nations involved to proceed with this plan, probably...Will it garner enough support to make it happen in the near term (< 5 yrs)...highly unlikely IMO...

Well, of course it is. Its common knowledge that the North American Union is the goal of the US administration. Its supposed to be introduced in 2010.

But Ive found that not many people know about it, which I feel is kind of strange... the Centre for Research on Globalization (linkage) is very concerned about this development, and so are many others.

I dont know why both this thread and the previous thread get people so upset and almost hostile. These are just facts. Am I hitting some nerve I dont even realize im hitting?

Maybe the coins are fake, maybe not, but thats not what is important.

[edit on 30-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Hitting a nerve and being hostile ? Hardly mate, as an Australian...

I just find it impossibly hard to believe the US and the bankers who control its currency, whether it falls, rises or stays flat and makes a profit no matter what would be prepared to give that up...

I mean, what would be their motive for giving it up ? Show me something that says they could do better than shorting the USD the last couple years...

Peace

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   

No offense, C, but how can something be both "common knowledge" and yet hardly anybody knows about it?

That makes zero sense.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hal Turner is a white supremacist, I wouldn't trust him.

However, I would love it to be true, I really think a North American Union would be a good thing. Help lead to a New World Order and a one world government that this world so desperately needs.

Honestly not being sarcastic here. =|

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Rilence

I dont know enough about the motivations of Bush for doing it, but its whats going to happen in 2010 if they get what they want. This is a interpretation of the CFR report:

What will happen to the sovereignty of the United States? The model is the European Community. While the United States would supposedly remain as a country, many of our nation-state prerogatives would ultimately be superseded by the authority of a North American court and parliamentary body, just as the U.S. dollar would have to be surrendered for the “Amero,” the envisioned surviving currency of the North American Union.

Again, the CFR report says nothing about reporting to Congress or to the American people. What we have underway here with the SPP could arguably be termed a bureaucratic coup d’etat. If that is not the intent, then President Bush should rein in the bureaucracy until the American people have been fully informed of the true nature of our government’s desire to create a North American Union. Otherwise, the North American Union will become a reality in 2010 as planned. Right now, the only check or balance being exercised is arguably Congressional oversight of the executive bureaucracy, even though Congress itself might not fully appreciate what is happening.

Source: Link

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

Well, its common knowledge where I live, but maybe not where you live. Canadans seem to know nothing about it for example.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
Well, if you read the Hal Turner website

There's your problem right there.

I was accused of lying. I was accused of having "photoshopped" the images by creating them in Adobe Photoshop.

Nope, not accusing of photoshop, just a "fake" coin, and not from the Treasury.

Within a couple days, a basic web site for AMERO "FANTASY COINS" was erected on the internet and word of that site was spread quickly. The site contained the same images as I had run on my front page,

Nope, Hal posted his Amero article on August 31, 2007, but a full 2 weeks before that, an article was posted on WND detailing the designers coin, including the images.

Game over.
Do not pass go.
Do not collect 200 points.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Yep, fair call Copernicus...I will read your link and let you know what I think on here tomorrow...Given its early AM, I'm for bed...

Thanks again for the link

Peace

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Rilence

Well, sleep tight. But check up on my post above, because if the interpretation of the report is accurate, and the congress doesnt object to it, it seems you will be living under completely different rules in the future.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
didn't lou dobbs say it's not a conspiracy theory many a times?

Canada knows about the North American Union, i've seen it on the news on CTV News.... I think it was CTV or maybe Pulse.
no pulse is local news

I don't get it, it's a fact that they are trying to create a North American Union, and it's a fact that the Amero is making progress.

Why are there some that refuse to believe this?

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I will be more concerned when we start seeing the paper money. The obvious reason is that coins are useless for major transactions. They are for show or for partial dollars only. The main reason is their weight. Grab a few breifcases of your 1,000 Amero's and go buy a car, Nobody wants to carry the coins. These are for show only.

[edit on 30-9-2007 by JustTheFacts]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
In the future of the NAU, i would think "currency" as we know it would be obsolete anyway. I would think money transactions of the near-future would be completely card-based. We are already being shown using paper and coin currency is "outdated" with those visa commercials.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustTheFacts
I will be more concerned when we start seeing the paper money. The obvious reason is that coins are useless for major transactions. They are for show or for partial dollars only. The main reason is their weight. Grab a few breifcases of your 1,000 Amero's and go buy a car, Nobody wants to carry the coins. These are for show only.

Irrelevant
Whether coins are useful or not, firstly they are as you can buy food.. which you need to survive.

A car is more for show than what you need to survive, which is food and water, which coins can purchase.

Secondly, if coins come out obviously paper would later on
why would they make coins if they're not going to make paper afterwards?

Originally posted by Sandro
In the future of the NAU, i would think "currency" as we know it would be obsolete anyway. I would think money transactions of the near-future would be completely card-based. We are already being shown using paper and coin currency is "outdated" with those visa commercials.

Absolutely, but creating a borderless continent would come first wouldn't it?
I mean things must be done in steps
The architects of this initiative must consist of people who have some of the most intelligent resources on the planet.

Things must be done in steps. Think about it, imagine making the U.S. card based and later including Canada and mexico?

It would make more sense to only implement a card-based only lifestyle after the union, not before.

[edit on 30-9-2007 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

I don't get it, it's a fact that they are trying to create a North American Union, and it's a fact that the Amero is making progress.

Why are there some that refuse to believe this?

Perhaps posting proven fantasy coins, and claiming their the real deal is what turns people off?

That did it for me.

How can you have a serious discussion about it when the first post is perpetuating a proven fraud?

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I don't know guys..and gals..
I'm not gonna question or deny the whole Amero in the process and the NAU stuff, but to me those coins look "fake."
I went to this whats it called..a cowboy store er western store and the guy handed out some pretty neat coins with a picture of a fairly nice and sharp designed deer as to compare it with the lady in that silver coin and on the other side it showed an american flag and a whole bunch of other words..

okay scratch that, it might of gotten too complicated..Go to Peter Piper Pizza, you see the tokens? they are supposed to be about an equivalent to 24cents each right?

Ugh I don't what I'm trying to say clearly but still trying..

The coin looks fabricated, the owner/the story teller guy right here, seems to want to be a bootlegged version of "Alex Jones" almost.
And that site that showed you can buy some? which are exactly the same as what he got, major owned right there

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
Perhaps posting proven fantasy coins, and claiming their the real deal is what turns people off?

That did it for me.

How can you have a serious discussion about it when the first post is perpetuating a proven fraud?

ok so let's send the pics to lou dobb and he'll never report about it NAU ever again.

Let's send a link to the canadians news station that was asking whether the NAU(referring to it as an actual entitty) decreased air traffic laws when canadians keep seeing more and more planes coming from beyond the borders lately.(sorry no link)

I mean come on, I didn't know about the fantasy coins thing.
That doesn't mean the entire NAU is superstition.

So if I go see a doctor because I asked him to give me an ECG because whenever someone tickles me my heart feels weird, but then the doctor finds out I have angina, he shouldn't treat me cuz the reason i came to see him was stupid?

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Secondly, if coins come out obviously paper would later on
why would they make coins if they're not going to make paper afterwards?
I may be wrong, but as far as I remember, when the EU presented the future currency they presented first the details, then they said that each country would have a coin design of its own but the notes would be common, and then they presented the designs.

Also, as I said in the previous page, what is the point of creating a new currency that is worth 1/100 of the present one? I say this because today, if I am not mistaken, the highest value coin in circulation is a 1 dollar coin, those "Ameros" presented showed a 100 "Ameros" coin.

Even if they choose the lowest value currency of North America as the new standard, the Mexican Peso, 10 "Ameros" would be enough to make a US Dollar.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I mean come on, I didn't know about the fantasy coins thing.
That doesn't mean the entire NAU is superstition.

Dont remember seeing anyone say that you did know, or that the entire NAU is superstition, maybe I missed it.

Perhaps starting a new thread without the fraud included would be in a good start? That is, if you wish to have a serious discussion about it.

Good luck trying to continue under the thread title Treasury leaks pictures of Amero.

[edit on 9/30/07 by makeitso]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The Amero coins are designed by Daniel Carr, who is a real coin designer, and who designed the New York and Rhode Island quarters. However, as they are not actually produced by the Treasury, and just by him, the Ameros are cast rather than stamped.

They're really well done and look really cool, and I intend to buy a few just to have, but they're quite clearly novelty items.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Well slap me and cal me Susan- why did we see this one coming. Of course there would be an Amero, there's been the Euro for years now. Not a fantastical leap. This also puts the idea of the 'super highway from mexico to canada in a new light. 'Oh thou protests too much" therefore it must be true. Could this be the Bushco goal for which they have laid our country to waste for ? Maybe an extra bonus- but there's more to that story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join