It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars" - A Must Read Article For ATS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hoover had a talent for writing long eloquent speeches during his tenure as director of the FBI. But his talent wasn't recognized in the global banking industry until after he was ousted from the agency. When in forced retirement
the agency requested his help ... he was able to connect all the dots to all the bankers solving the crime.

If Hoover had authored the manuel I'm positive his name would have been included as the primogeneniture of paranoia.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skydancer
Hoover had a talent for writing long eloquent speeches during his tenure as director of the FBI.

I am speaking of Herbert Hoover, the ex president. The one that marched into the the great depression. Not J Edgar Hoover of the FBI.

[edit on 3-10-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
hi kosmic nice post . am ploughing through it now , will give my opinion when i have read it all

Great stuff ..Flagged!

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
"believe nothing you read or hear and only half of what you see." however, even if this is not some recently fabricated document, which merely speculates the author's hypotheses, it seems a credible take on what has and is happening in the world.

ultimately, when arriving at an awakening moment or one that makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up, causing you to doubt any or all you may have previously believed, then it is most important to take action. many would just sit in forums, vent in blogs or commiserate at the pub with a pint rather than physically do something.

what have You done, today, besides whine about the sorry state of the good ol' U.S. of A.? do you have your food and water stored? do you know how to make a fire, catch a fish or grow a potato? can you use a bow and arrow? these are basic and primitive skills, but necessary.

once you have insured your surival...spread the word. "the british are coming, the british are coming!" if your plan is only to read, ponder and wonder about conspiracy theories - without taking proper and practical action - then you have no plan at all.

i am a realist. i trust no one. i study and i prepare. i tell a few, but most are paralyzed by fear, ignorance, apathy and false hope that our government would never harm us or allow harm to befall us. these morons are worthless and may not have the chance to wake up.

i appreciate a forum that might elucidate some mysteries, but what if this forum is being run by disinformation artists? why are there so many threads of absolutely appalling immaturity? why does it seem that there are juvenile minds who are more interested in posting ludicrous crap and wasting my time, than providing real insights into real issues?

whether the OP is real, it seems valid. regardless, it doesn't hurt to prepare for the worst and realize that, truly, you're on your own.

namaste

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
here is how it's done: stop being dependent on oil. i haven't had a car for 4 years, though i will, occasionally, utilize mass transit or carpool with someone. mainly, i walk to work, everyday. true, not everyone can do this, but until people drastically change their lifestyles to impact the status quo, nothing will change.

adopt a 19th Century mentality and lifestyle. grow your own foods, again, and don't be reliant upon government. it is only your reliance upon the king that keeps you enslaved. change your life, lifestyle and how you interact with your environment. work in harmony with nature.

don't buy products from other countries. in fact, don't buy products - unless absolutely necessary - from outside of a very small sphere within which you live. if these products need to be transported, then you are dependent upon others. stop being dependent upon others.

don't waste your time, money or energy in trying to rile up the masses or march on Washington. the powered elite don't care and you'll only step into their spotlight. instead, become aware, learn how to survive and prepare for an apocalyptic scenario. if it doesn't happen, cool.

build good relationships with a few in whom you can trust and develop a plan. a small community or commune mentality is very beneficial and necessary. man is a social creature and needs the comfort of others. think, plan and act.

if you are not reliant upon oil, grow your own foods and do not need large trucks, ships, planes or trains delivering crap from China or South America, then you are not only Not contributing to a large carbon footprint, but you are depriving the oligarchy of funding.

get clear-headed and toxin-free. stop polluting your mind and body with drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, sugar and yum-yums with no nutritional value. you are destroying your ability to be a soldier and a survivor. in the days and years ahead, you may be required to be the former, if you are to be the latter.

stop trying to win over the hearts and minds of nebulous people on the 'net. sure, post and find camaraderie and consensus where you can, but what if this forum is but a means to obfuscate, disorient, and lead you around by your quivering balls? you sense there is a danger, or you wouldn't be here. now, stop commiserating and get your gear together.

where do you live? should you move where there is more water? do you have any arable land with an abundant water supply? these are your highest priorities. think Katrina...those people waited for the government to save them. will you or your city be next? will you rely upon the government, federal-state-local? no.

what do you know about first aid? do you have any training? can you build a survival shelter? do you have the tools, knowledge or experience? should you consider getting some?

seeds will be more important than gold, someday. what you can make with your own hands will be more valuable than anything you could have ever bought online. are you gathering the plans and know-how, now? are you stockpiling? if all of this overwhelms you, then you will be pushed out of the life raft. what will you contribute to the survival of humanity?

am i fully prepared? no. am i preparing? yes. i am poor and live paycheck to paycheck, but i have properly prioritized and while others party, play and pretend not to notice the creeping fascism, i watch and prepare my plan, my back-up plan and my back-up back-up plan.

is all of the above extreme? not if it becomes necessary. and if it doesn't, no worries, i'll keep it filed away...just in case. prepare for the worst and hope for the best, but don't expect me to help those who are ignorant, lazy, apathetic and unprepared - when all of the signs indicate that the **** is about to hit the fan.

namaste

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The only way to either play a part in, or sabotage 'the economic system' as descibed in the OP is to learn as much as possible about how it functions heuristically-as in, figuring out how the sum of the system-whole is greater than the sum of the component-parts.

And then once you have that understanding, rather than attempt to get a gathering of thousands to demonstatrate in person, each protester donate £20 to an economic fund and play the corporates at their own game

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Ya know,

I'm not sure as to the validity of this being a real document created by the top echelons of those in power as a guideline to rule humanity buttttt... ..I will say this is exactly as how things are. I think what is more likely the scenario is that someone wrote this who is trying to get other people to wake up to the truth and used that story to give it heft. It doesn't matter to me either way as the information just pinpoints exactly what many of us have been feeling and have been unable to accurately and absolutely categorically sum up and label. Many times you'll feel just one of the pangs of what's wrong but it's obfuscated and you can't quite make it out but this is all of them color coded and flagrant. And I love/hate it.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by katmandu

I couldn't have said it better myself.

And just so the OP knows. I read the same article a year ago at www.conspiracyarchive.com...
So it's been around for a while. Although this is the first i've seen it since on any board.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I liked the 'artificial womb' Interesting philosophy.

The sources seem to be in question. One manuscript was dropped off by an 'unknown'. As this could be a sign of "this is so true dont try to find me" It could also be a disinformation agent. Another source is unknown.

As for 'silent weapons', you need shuriken, throwing knives, VLA assault rifle, or a vintar BC. Both VLA and BC are basically the same gun, only the BC is a sniper variant. Both are integrally silenced smokeless, noiseless weapons. SP5 recommended.

Originally posted by katmandu
here is how it's done: stop being dependent on oil. i haven't had a car for 4 years, though i will, occasionally, utilize mass transit or carpool with someone. mainly, i walk to work, everyday. true, not everyone can do this, but until people drastically change their lifestyles to impact the status quo, nothing will change.

your post is brilliant sir, but this specifically I felt the need to say will never happen. Unless we move to a type of hydrogen or pure battery operated. The gov's are not pushing this, the oil companies will NEVER push this, so it will NEVER happen. Sad enough... Good day!

[edit on 4-10-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Scalar weapons, one of the most nutorious silent weapons..

www.google.com...:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7ADBS

video.google.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by topsecretombomb

The secret weapon this thread is discussing is a method of control not a technical device as posted in your last post

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1337cshacker
As for 'silent weapons', you need shuriken, throwing knives, VLA assault rifle, or a vintar BC. Both VLA and BC are basically the same gun, only the BC is a sniper variant. Both are integrally silenced smokeless, noiseless weapons. SP5 recommended.

Let me reiterate Redge777's point: This thread is not about kinves or guns with silencers or any other form of conventional weopon.

This thread is about mind control and the manipulation of human beings.

Also, once again, members should read this thread in its entirety before participating. The material is very comprehensive and there are some excellent points made throughout the dialog.

In response to the post about how to stop this: Knowledge is Power. The more people who are familiar with how easily influenced and manipulated a population can be by means of information and data control, the more people can prevent their own emotional and irrational responses to the data and information. People need to be made aware of this tactic. The more people who know, the less control the PTB will have over us. Simple as that.

All of this talk about "data" and "information" reminds me of the very excellent movie "Brazil." It was from the eighties. Essentially, it was a very prophetic movie about how data and marketing controls everything and everyone. How the government can declare anyone a "terrorist" and how most of society is obsessed with personal comfort and staying youthful. If you can find it you should rent it.

Now back on topic.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
ohhhhh yourrr gooinngggg tooooo ssspppeeennddd mmeeeeeee mmooonnneeyyy!!!!!!

Do we really think there is a mind control thing going on? It seems like once one person starts to believe then the next one starts to think and it goes on and on. I like the fact that people have open minds, but come on. The world is run by 1 thing, and that thing only CHOICE. You have the choice to do anything you want. Do you choose to do it OR NOT? Its up to you my friends. No mind control just your choice to do it or not.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Some examples of this "control" or experiments and tests can be found in the recent articles about the terror drill and the martial law exercise. These events will be used to gauge and determine how the public reacts or acts when the actual occurance arrives.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Some examples of this "control" or experiments and tests can be found in the recent articles about the terror drill and the martial law exercise. These events will be used to gauge and determine how the public reacts or acts when the actual occurance arrives.

Hoax to Gauge Public Reaction:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcavs88

... It seems like once one person starts to believe then the next one starts to think and it goes on and on...

As sarcastic as you are being, you don't even realize you are proving our point. That phenomenon is called "Meme". Read more below:

Meme Central
www.memecentral.com...

Memes can be useful and mundane such as fables and stories, songs, urban legends and popular culture. They can also be dangerous when applied to disinformation or in order to illicit an emotional response as a means of control.

Essentially your brain is a computer which is constantly processing data whether conscious or not. The "manual" detailed in this thread serves to shed light on how the PTB understand and capitalize on this psychological phenomenon. Specific "inputs" result in specific "outputs".

So, to use your own example, when one person thinks or believes something or acts a certain way - that idea or action is viral or contagious in its effect. Other people's brains input that data (whether they realize it or not) and then the data replicates itself over and over again from person to person.

Now apply that theory with nefarious intent. A government wants to control a situation or a population. They "output" information which will create the desired effect and thus the situation or population reacts just as the government intended. Word speads, the effect spreads. It's even passed on generationally.

An example of this is what happened in FL to the college student. Not only did the actions of the campus police create a chill across the nation that will control behavior but, as seen in countless videos, it empowered other law enforcement agents to behave the same way as there were no real repercussions.

The way in which Memetics can be used is infinite and only beginning to come to play in such things as Viral Marketing, etc.

Memetic Engineering
www.wired.com...

An excellent essay on the topic here:
noahgrey.com...

I have believed for a long time that society, as a whole, is constantly striving to make everyone conform to itself — modern culture is continually seeking new ways to take control of our minds, and thus our lives, away from us, bit by bit, piece by piece — until we’ve eaten ourselves and passed through on the other side of society’s digestive tract into the Brave New World. I don’t believe the government is the biggest threat to our mental and spiritual well-being by a long shot — I believe the society that each of us is a part of, is the biggest threat. We’re all part of a mass breeding ground spawning, being infected by, and passing along the infections of, thousands of mind-viruses that seek to control our souls one piece at a time.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcavs88

Do we really think there is a mind control thing going on?

I not only think it I can prove it, and so can you.

Lets look at what mind control is. One group making others think the way they want them to. So really advertising is mind control. That really good looking burger might get you to stop on by.

But that is simple, the techniques that stimulate the primal brain have been studied for years and years. They now have a science to it. How to bombard people with the same message from differnt channels. Read the article it speaks of the break down of the male courage and strength. Make them weak and subservent to the housewife. what do we see in every Tv Sitcom, weak men, happy to have there basic jobs. In everyone loves Raymond even the name helps this.

What about women, teach them to care about money to keep the man constently working to try and earn more. Make love equal what you buy them. Did you know women use to respect honarable courages men. This had to change, courage inspires action.

How about the news, keep showing shallow empty news about celebrities to keep people from thinking or really learning anything. Keep an emotiona barrage of violence to keep the mind in a constant primevil defensive crouch, as we become desensitised and cold to the suffering of people around us.

Go read the article, and this thread then post again about mind control.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
This thread is about mind control and the manipulation of human beings.

Also, once again, members should read this thread in its entirety before participating. The material is very comprehensive and there are some excellent points made throughout the dialog.

I did read the whole thread. Thank you, I just thought I would throw that in, not exactly OT.
If you want to talk about weapons of mind control, the ninja have possessed this since as long as they existed, and is nothing new. Even Hitler used mind control, in the form of physical actions when he was speaking in speaches to large crowds, this was taught to him by a (at the time) famous entertainer. Some of the first ninja were samurai and they were fluent in true mind control. To first control someones mind, you HAVE to be able to control yours. Believe it or not, no one on these forums, or the creators of these 'new weapons' are capable of controlling their own minds. The conventional way of controlling someones mind is giving them what they 'think' they want, and exploitation (otherwise known as sploitzing). This is subjective to the situation, and person. Its reading their face correctly and hiding your real intentions, and determining theirs. No other mind control effectively exist.

Modern science is far behind what many have done in the past. Any "new" mind control weapons conceived by (your so called) science is subject to physical laws of energy. For instance, it might take energy to create an reaction or mechanical advantage, where as some of it is lost in the duration of the action. Old school ninja mind control looses no energy, and is not dependent on energy. Real mind control does not take Duracell, or use 'technology'. As much as it might work on the drawing board, in reality (because of unpredictable quantum physics) it, thankfully, won't be possible. Just wanted to make that clear. ANY artificial mind control, given its possible (which its really not) can be overcome with willpower or a trained mind such as myself. As someone was saying, knowledge is power. True in certain areas.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 1337cshacker

Really you can overcome mind control. Explain to me how you have overcome the following effects and more importantly how you have helped your friends coworkers and family overcome them.

The break up of the family unit.
Brain chemistry drugs used on children
Accepting lower wages as the norm
changes in commercialism and materialism

And as far as mind control try this one out, everytime you eat a piece of bread you will get a sour taste in your mouth.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redge777
Really you can overcome mind control. Explain to me how you have overcome the following effects and more importantly how you have helped your friends coworkers and family overcome them.

The break up of the family unit.
Brain chemistry drugs used on children
Accepting lower wages as the norm
changes in commercialism and materialism

Hello redge!!!

How you overcome them is letting go of your materialism and the big lie (that only this world and materials in it matter). You realize nothing in this world matters or can make you truly happy, nothing but a relationship with god. Not even having a wife can bring you that sort of happiness. Doing this releases you from all media, advertising, and gov control, as you start to make your own choices.

Originally posted by Redge777
And as far as mind control try this one out, everytime you eat a piece of bread you will get a sour taste in your mouth.

Nice try!!! But no cigar.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by 1337cshacker]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join