It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Cruise builds bunker against aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by paul76

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by paul76

You see these freedom fighters In Iraq, Thats what I'll be doing, fighting and looking to take as many out as possible before I'm dead.

Just who are these freedom fighters fighting for their freedom? I didn't know that sectarian violence is a fight for freedom. I thought it was just two groups that hate each other to the point of killing.

They are the men who are killing the American Soldiers by there thousands.

So why are they killing Americans? Maybe they should vote instead and support the people they vote into office. And hey, maybe start rebuilding their country instead of trying to continue to rip it apart. Hmm also maybe stop killing each other too

I think because alot of population don't trust the American Iraqi puppet Government. A lot of the Iraqi people wont have anything to do with America. They would rather follow there clerics than a weak Iraqi Government which they believe is corrupt and doesn't have there best interests at heart.

[edit on 27uThursday07/27/20 by paul76]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
tom cruise building a bunker against aliens huh.

well maybe he has some inside sources as to a coming "false flag" gov't alien attack.

in a sea of uncertainty people will continue to paint other's as wacko's to keep their grip on reality beleivable.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The article does not state that he is building a bunker against aliens as a fact. The link in the OP says not once but twice "allegedly." The last line of the article reads. "and just in case you missed it before, we said allegedly!"

how is this story any different than other celebrity gossip?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Old Man

It is pretty silly but the bunker might come in handy for non-alien events.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreb13

how is this story any different than other celebrity gossip?

Because it is Tom Cruise. Everybody loves to hate Tom Cruise
He is so easy to dislike and he is such a horrible actor. Once his teenage female fans stopped creaming their jeans he became a wonderful source of humor. Especially his tirades.

We need Tom Cruises to help the long boring days go by. Let him build his bunker and twelve more. He could take imaginary research trips like Scientology's founder did as well. That would be fun

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Let him build & do what he wants, does it really matter anyway. Good luck to him and his drones in a post a WW / Alien attack scenario.

Those poor aliens who have travelled through intergalactic space only to be stopped by some dirt, steel & concrete. "the human meat sacks are too advanced"

Long live the Cruise bloodline. Ruler of Earth.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
extraterrestrial beings who have the capability of traveling wherever they want (earth) also have some pretty nice and bunkerbusting weaponry if you ask me.
maybe tom should invest his money otherwise because no-one (especially not our species) can defend himself against highly advanced technology from outer space. or do you really think it would be as easy as shown in independence day?! no i don't think so...

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
how can a whole thread be built around a piece of invented celebrity gossip? good luck trying to find a second source for this.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

actually there are plenty of sources if you just google for tom and his bunker... some say it's just a joke others say he means it very serious. decide for yourself.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I look at it like this. He can't lose either way.

He can build a bunker to keep him and his family safe from Alien Attacks.

He can build a bunker to keep him and his family safe from Nuclear Attacks.

He can build a bunker to keep him and his family safe from Tornado's.

He can build a bunker to keep him and his family safe from Terrorist.

He can build a bunker to keep him and his family safe from Floods or Planet X.

And if none of the above happen, he has a good place to hang out with his family to stay out of the view from the paparazzi and does not have to worry about making the front page of the National Inquirer.

Although those damn paparazzi will probably build a bunker right next to his.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
What if the word on the street among billionaires is that there is going to be an alien invasion? You think Spielberg, Lucas, and Gates aren't ready? Seriously, what if, regardless of religion, Cruise really knows something about an imminent alien invasion/attack? Spielberg is one of the most connected people in the world, Cruise benefits from that, so maybe there is more to this story that's sensible rather than nonsensical. Just sayin'.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Areal51

I agree that, as far as Tom Cruise is concerned, at least, there must be something in it, or some reason for spending such a vast sum of money on this kind of project.

Personally, I think he has lost his mind.

If aliens WERE going to attack, building a bunker in a residential area is not the way to go, since, presumably, they would have the power to reduce the whole neighbourhood to rubble.

So instead of spending that amount (if I had it and was fearing an alien attack), I would simply stock up with a vast supply of necessities and build a home somewhere in the wilderness.....at a fraction of the cost.

I don't believe in aliens, btw.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Areal51
What if the word on the street among billionaires is that there is going to be an alien invasion? You think Spielberg, Lucas, and Gates aren't ready? Seriously, what if, regardless of religion, Cruise really knows something about an imminent alien invasion/attack? Spielberg is one of the most connected people in the world, Cruise benefits from that, so maybe there is more to this story that's sensible rather than nonsensical. Just sayin'.

i was just thinking exactly the same before everyone started to ridicule the whole story. what if he really knows something we don't?! an alien invasion is not imminent (imo) because we still have enough fear left for terrorism
but who knows what will happen in future. we should definitely keep our eyes on this. you never know...

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I agree with the above post. What makes Tom think his bunker is going to save his arse, from an Alien Attack? *They* probably have weapons that make our Bunker Buster's look like Child's play. Hide your head under the blanket Tom, it isn't going to help. 'If' it ever comes down to that, we'd all be Toast! Money or no Money.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Why is anyone surprised by this ?

www.redicecreations.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...

And fyi, its not just the scientologists that are preparing for a possible disaster. Ask any mormon and they'll tell you their church demands each member have 1 year of food and water stockpiled at all times.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Areal51

There could be more truth to this than just centralizing the alien situation like scientology has, i believe Cruise is in the position he is because he has made some decisions that have turned to his advantage film wise, but, leaking this? if true, isnt such a smart move. the publicist must be fired,lol.. oh and speaking of Spielberg and Lucas, i believe the new Indiana Jones movie deals with a mayan-alien connection as reported by Shia Leboeuf, interesting isnt it?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I hate the media. I want to try and find the real story, and get just the facts.

If he's building a bunker, then, so what? If he is, I'm not sure why. The media twists things so he looks like a moron. But obviously he is trying to be safe. Nothing wrong with that.

For the record, alien invasions are not an uncommon topic here. As far as Xenu, I never hear of this in the years that I worked at the church. Perhaps he fears a large war or something? Like I said, I don't know why he is building this?

We have heard news of more and more laws being laid down. President Bush seems to be wiping his butt with our constitution. We hear of wars and terrorism. Would it be strange to think that you might want to have a safe place if, oh, a nuclear bomb goes off?

Things are messed up right now. Hell, I would like to have a bunker to run to if things get crazy. Wouldn't you?

Ok, so, let's say he is building a bunker. This kind of makes me think something big could be coming.

Troy

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
reply to post by Redge777

I think it was more of his rant on Matt Lauer's show, in totality. I think he has a case about the drugs that are increasingly prescribed to children nowadays. His views on psychotropic drugs and psychology in general are somewhat suspect. Also, his entire attitude during the interview was over-the-top and pushy. Transcript here.

I saw the interview, his style is only "over-the-top and pushy" is only true if you discount his point that Matt Lauer did not know the topic, he had not read up on it, and if you already believe the current accepted view of the topic.

If you believe Tom Cruise he was a hero protecting kids against bad uninformed information. If you believe Matt Lauer point of view, Tom is a nut bag. So what should the news do, look at the topic not shoot the messenger. The tactic they chose lends credence to his argument, and is used over and over to obscure truth.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Nobody laughed at people in the 50's when they built bunkers, nobody laughs at government for building bunkers. And he's got money to burn why not.

Are you laughing at the building of a bunker, or anything to do with Tom Cruise because you disagree with other things he believes. If this is the case address these issues and do not jump on an illogical argument to bash. Think about what is actually happening by claiming it is crazy, you are caring forward your thought of Tom Cruise and applying it to anything he does.

Now I call that crazy, or at least self deceiving. Separate events and actions and evaluate them individually, instead of using already believed ideas as the sole reason to create new ones.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
reply to post by Copernicus

Its kind of dangerous, because the third step in the US shadow government plan is to fake an alien attack so America will unite with them against the threat of the aliens. In reality, its just another false flag attack in order to enslave the people and take away even more of their freedom with new laws. We are now in the second step (terrorist threat) and approaching the third.

Man, how do you know all this stuff?!? Seriously, how? You must be part of the nwo yourself, or you would be dead right now for spreading the "truth" like that, lol.

Well, you should know very well, considering you said here www.abovetopsecret.com... that you were familiar enough with the Disclosure Project to come to the conclusion that they are "a complete and utter farce ran by a bunch of total fools". Regardless, you should be familiar enough to know who in the Disclosure Project spoke out on this issue. They spoke in explicit detail about the very possibility described above. I asked you in that thread to come out with more detail, witness-by-witness, as to WHY you thought these people are "has-beens and idiots". You never responded. This speaks volumes to me, as does your posting in this thread. You shouldn't mount ad hominem attacks on what you haven't bothered to understand. From a credibility point of view, it doesn't say much for your criticism of the Disclosure Project when you couldn't even pinpoint where this concept of the "3rd step in the plan" came from. If you were familiar enough with the Disclosure Project you would know instantly right away what was being discussed. Until now, I regarded you as a poster with healthy skepticism but now I just think you're shooting your mouth off with zero knowledge of the subjects you attack.

Originally posted by Goosenapper
reply to post by Copernicus

Where did you get this Disclosure Project knowledge? The last time I went looking for info on it, I downloaded a video that was supposed to answer everything. After two hours of staring at my computer and waiting for something tangible, all I got were a bunch of vague topics followed by "...and I will testify under oath before congress..." or something to that effect.

Once again, I cannot believe the ignorance on display here. This person has watched the video.. and by some incredible fluke, totally missed Carol Rosin's testimony. (*raises hands to the sky*)

As for Tom Cruise, sure he's a nutty kind of guy but I dig him, I dig his movies. We've got Michael Jackson climbing trees like a child and sleeping in oxygen chambers - celebrities do some off the wall things sometimes, and y'know, maybe he has the inside word on this. With Hollywood being tied so close to the CIA / Mafia / Illuminati, it's entirely possible that he knows something.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by RiotComing]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join