It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Cruise builds bunker against aliens

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
I respect Tom Cruise. I would probably do the same thing if I had the money.
Is it so bad if even the people who are deep in knowledge about aliens (which is the government) have also built underground bases using untold amounts of money in the process? It must be very important.

People also ridiculed Noah before the world wide flood happened.

WOW! facts and figures to back up your claim that gov officials are also building them please (especially those who have deep knowledge about aliens!)

Not to mention the absurd Noah's ark analogy. (Im not even going there!! lol)

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Ummmm Noah? I think you should get a little bit more proof on that before you go talking about a fictional male who built a boat to save a bunch of animals.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
If you guys look at alot of Tom Cruises interview's , you'll realize that he's actually a pretty intelligent man from my view. Like some of us here at ATS , he actually does his research on whatever he talks about . Im just saying , dont be brainwashed by the tabloids on what they say about him so much .

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
In reality, its just another false flag attack in order to enslave the people and take away even more of their freedom with new laws. We are now in the second step (terrorist threat) and approaching the third.[edit on 27-9-2007 by Copernicus]

This is the part that I can't understand, and so far no one has explained to me. Exactly how are we to be enslaved? Will the masses be forced into labor camps to produce the food and luxury items for the rulers? Will the masses be eaten by the rulers? Will they be hunted for sport? Experimented on to prolong the lifespan of the rulers? Tortured for amusement? Turned into soldiers to fight a real alien threat far in the future. Traded to real aliens for who knows what reason to spare the elite?

Please explain the terms of our pending enslavement.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbluesky

good question imo... what do you guys suggest will the ultimate outcome of this new alien false flag attack be? and in which way they want to explain our 'enslavement' then? will they prepare humanity for a real battle against a foreign intelligence leading to a massive increase of space based weaponry? or do they really work hand in hand together with another species (right now greys come to my mind) in order to make the illusion perfect and let us think we are in fact dealing with agressors from outer space... there are so much questions left that the whole alien false flag scenario seems to be very unlikely. thanks in advance for any suggestions / ideas you can offer!

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Thill

Bullseye... That is my exact line of thinking. People will make the statement on Cruise being a wacko and then post on Italian Astronomers stumble upon UFO on the Moon.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The report said it was from a friend. So who knows if this is the truth. It could very mych be a lie. But then again you never know with Tom Cruise

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Ever since War of the Worlds he has become more obsessed with aliens lol
or...
Maybe he knows something we don't

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by vrkmaverick
If you guys look at alot of Tom Cruises interview's , you'll realize that he's actually a pretty intelligent man from my view. Like some of us here at ATS , he actually does his research on whatever he talks about . Im just saying , dont be brainwashed by the tabloids on what they say about him so much .

I've gotta give you credit on this statement. The media can make anyone look bad anytime they want. All they have to is play one sound bite over and over again to make you look like a lunatic.

E.G. Howard Dean - "were going to Washington and then Texas......YEEEEHAAAHHHHH!"

All it takes is to open your mouth once and you're ruined. A slip of the foot can be recovered but never the tongue.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbluesky

This is the part that I can't understand, and so far no one has explained to me. Exactly how are we to be enslaved?

We will be forced to work jobs in placed owned by the elite, where we only make enough to pay for rent in a building also owned by the elite. When sick we will be pushed to the side, only given enough help to keep us from breaking into one of their stores to steal food for our kids.

We will have fake elections to give us a way to deny our enslavement, the media will tell us to work harder so we can return any surplus wages back to the corporations.

We will live in debt to the powers, our taxes will go to their pockets through front companies and no bid contracts, we will bleed on the battle fields to expand their control of resources, and so they can make money off the wars.

Our children will be schooled on required information to keep away critical thinking, those who are to imaginative will be silenced with pharmaceuticals, we will be chipped, cataloged by number, and watched for any sign of free thought.

Slavery, its something like that, our current world.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod
WOW! facts and figures to back up your claim that gov officials are also building them please (especially those who have deep knowledge about aliens!)

Not to mention the absurd Noah's ark analogy. (Im not even going there!! lol)

I think your response is a bit disrespectful. I personally don't think you should just laugh at someones thoughts on the alien conspiracy, Christian Dogma, or existence of real underground bunkers.

You simply state someone else belief is wrong, why? you don't believe it? Your laughter shows you strength of belief in your idea, not its validity, except that it attempts to get people to agree with you by ridiculing a opinion without disproving it. Not very logical.

And the USA has built bunkers for years, newer ones of coarse are at unknown locations, but think of the references of Cheney being in an unknown secure location. Or the Greenberg hotel.

I do think your comment "I am not even going there" may however be accurate.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lokey13
Ummmm Noah? I think you should get a little bit more proof on that before you go talking about a fictional male who built a boat to save a bunch of animals.

Prove that he is fictional. I think you should get a little bit more proof on that before you go talking about the lack of existence of Noah.

You see, you know as much about his existence as the previous poster. You have a belief.

I see this sliding off topic, my apologize.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Redge777

This is off topic but don't tell me to get proof i don't have to prove anything, you show me he lived an i'll shut up. How could one man build a boat big enough to house the animals of the world? All I've seen through out history is "god's" lack of interference and natural selection at work. Get me something concrete then tell me to be quiet.

An in reference to tom cruise being intelligent; I have one term to point to. Tom Cruise jumping up and down on Oprah's couch, screaming I'm in love finally I'm in love with katie holmes, how old is he and when did he first get some ball hair?

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lokey13
reply to post by Redge777

This is off topic but don't tell me to get proof i don't have to prove anything, you show me he lived an i'll shut up. How could one man build a boat big enough to house the animals of the world? All I've seen through out history is "god's" lack of interference and natural selection at work. Get me something concrete then tell me to be quiet.

My point is not to defend the Noah story, it is to say it is a topic of belief. I believe you can say it does not make sence to you, and you do not believe it, I felt your reaction was more then that so I let you know. I am not worried about it.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
As some folks here have said, the media takes things and twists them and embellishes them to get a response from viewers, be that shock, disbelief or whatever.

Sure, Tom may have acted a little nutty when he was on the Oprah show. So what? Remember when you fell in love. Didn't you sometimes do silly things because of it? Love is a wonderful feeling.

And come on guys, if Tom was actually loony, do you think he would have made it this far in the acting business?

And, hello, bunkers aren't a new thing.

Here's something nice about Tom for a change-

www.roanoke.com...

Troy

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Check this out

A guy who was extorting tom cruise over tom and katies wedding photos found dead in his townhouse. Wonder what thats about. Scientology give tom a little hand taking care of his light work. Would a guy like this really commit suicide?

The story

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Is Nibiru Coming? If You Want To Know What I Am Talking About Check It Out On My Site www.paranormalconspiracymagazine.com I am looking for any information I can get, if anyone as seen it by eye or telescope in the southern pole area please e-mail me with what you know at [email protected] I would be very greatful for any genuine information! Thanx Crusaderpcm.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Go Tom Cruise! I want one for myself! Nothing wrong with just having precautions every now and then is there?

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
IMO if I had Tom's money I would not build a bunker that could could get 'busted'! I would build a blinking starship and get the heck out of here.
They (the aliens) will be too intent on domination and perhaps not notice little Tom slip by!

According to some of the established thinking there are plenty of 'life supporting' planets around the neighbourhood!

Perhaps he should call it Freewinds II or something!

If you are going to build a bunker, why not get John T and Kirsty Alley to buy a timeshare in there?

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
i know we're not supposed to judge people and all that but anyone who had Nicole Kidman and chose some cult over her HAS GOT TO BE NUTS!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join