It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Cruise builds bunker against aliens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Strange story that makes no sense. Tom Cruise is Scientology.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mallory-john

Some stories don't make sense because people try to read to much into them, sometimes they just aren't meant for you or me and the frame of reference we hold.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, unless you are an intern
(ok just a bad joke there
)

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redge777

Some stories don't make sense because people try to read to much into them, sometimes they just aren't meant for you or me and the frame of reference we hold.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, unless you are an intern
(ok just a bad joke there
)

No No No my friend

I mean since he is Scientology and scientology has a hidden agenda which says that they believing in a outer lifeform that will come to earth and helping them, it makes no sense that he build a bunker for protection.

Maybe he builds the bunker FOR the aliens so they are protected against us

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   

See my post was right!!! Your post made no sense to me

Thanks for the clarification, I had not thought of that, but I do not know what Scientology teaches. I thought they followed end of the world teachings. But my only knowledge is South Park and Battlefield Earth

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
5 million on a bunker for ANY reason is money well spent if you have it. Why not? A safe place to go in case the world goes to hell. Not saying you could live in it forever.....but 5 million worth of survival prep is nothing to a guy getting 40mil plus a movie 3 times a year.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Oh. Sorry I was wrong. Scientology does not think they come to help us.

Please see here

en.wikipedia.org...

and here

www.scientology-lies.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   

My skimming of wiki leads me to believe he is talking about what many people claim the NWO is planing to do.

It also sounds like the story of the demons cast to the earth, the bit about these 'entities' fits demons. If you replace the beings from past situations with demons that are liars and always have been, you have Christian philosophy, just he is on the other side, believing the demons.

Just my take on it.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Tom Cruise choice of movies reflects what goes on in his mind. And that doesnt sound much different from the thread list at ATS:

War of the Worlds: Aliens attack

Minority Report: Big Brother controlling the world

Vanilla Sky: Lucid Dreams are real

Mission Impossible: Intelligence Agent theme

and so forth.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by EBE154

Wow, it's an equation that easy to notice if you're paying attention, isn't it? For the past couple of years I've joked with my friends that the next big thing was an alien invasion from outer space! Just as soon as terrorism has no effect on us, we'll get the whammy. Chariots of fire will take on new meaning!

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I just had to reply to this.

If aliens have seen any of Tom's movies, they wont want anything to do with him

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
As for Tom Cruise, sure he's a nutty kind of guy but I dig him, I dig his movies. We've got Michael Jackson climbing trees like a child and sleeping in oxygen chambers - celebrities do some off the wall things sometimes...

It's kinda funny how the general public treats celebrities. First of all the general public makes celebrities, but then they punish celebrities for exercising "too much freedom". It's as if the public thinks that it owns celebrities, which in a way it does, but celebrities are not under contract in the way that the public owns public officials. What would happen if the public paid attention to every little thing politicians do? So, for instance, when Cruise gets really happy about being in love and decides to jump on the couch in front of the world, the public diminishes him? Why is that? I mean, I would think that folks who have been in love would know that feeling. And of course, Oprah, another celebrity, looked horrified. I think that says more about the unhappiness of general public and Oprah than it does Tom. Crazy!!! It's all crazy! I suppose there were a bunch of folks who laughed at the Wright brothers ideas about building a flying machine.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Areal51]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Its funny to think, if this is true, that an horde of evil aliens who travel the stars to get here, would be unable to get into an earth made bunker.

The man is a fruit loop.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Tom Cruise is dangerous to himself and others. Scientology is a personal choice. I've known a few individuals that chose Scientology. They were already loopy. Scientology, as does any "religious" fundamental movement, preys upon the loopy and makes them loyal loopers. Like "Alien VS Predator", I'd like to see how "Scientology VS Islam" would play out.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I don't know how building an underground bunker will keep you safe from aliens when they maneuver and control ethereal aspects of our reality. I think tom is wasting time and money following orders that only create false fear of another helpless situation.

Perhaps tom needs to be enlightened on how aliens operate outside our senses and can take control no matter where the target is located on or in the earth. His ex wife starred in the movie invasion. go to sleep and they will have you. I know what thats about.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Tom Cruise... Dont even know what to say... Guess we'll have to wait and see, maybe he'll have the last laugh or maybe... Well most likely he's lost his mind completely. I wish I knew more about scientology. Ive read alot but Id like to enter this cult and see what actually goes on.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
To answer everyones question, If Tom Cruise is a true scientologist and truely believes in his religion, then being the reincarnation of an alien himself he shouldn't fear any aliens. Just goes to show that a new fad is just a new fad.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
An if he does believe an evil overlord is on his way, I'd like to try the form of scientology's "blood of christ". Blood of Alien, laced with the best '___' money can buy since they probably give about 100k everytime the collection comes by, lol.

By the way I have no set religion.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I think the idea that what goes on in Tom Cruise's mind is reflected in his movie decisions is an interesting. It makes him seem a bit more interesting to me, and it does fit in with this bunker news.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I respect Tom Cruise. I would probably do the same thing if I had the money.
Is it so bad if even the people who are deep in knowledge about aliens (which is the government) have also built underground bases using untold amounts of money in the process? It must be very important.

People also ridiculed Noah before the world wide flood happened.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
If you want to know Scientology's make on aliens, watch that box office flop, Battle Field Earth. That was L. Ron Hubbard's writing turned movie. It starred the Scientology member John Travolta. I wonder why tom c wasn't in it.

Edit: Image out

[edit on 09/18/2007 by WorldShadow]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join