It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Cruise builds bunker against aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starwatcher
I don't know about Tom and how he came to the conclusion of building a shelter. But I'll tell you this. A year or so ago I saw the disclosure project for the first time, this really thrust me into the crazy world of aliens and ufo's. Captivated by the subject I further investigated others like Phil Schnieder. These stories worried me and I took them serious to a certain extent. Well to make a long story short, I myself have began purchasing army food, storing water and preparing to build my own shelter, maybe not 5 mil but should keep me alive and safe if anything really bad goes down. Call me paranoid but I will tell you this, if any of these stories has an once of truth to them we all could be in very big trouble in the future. Better safe than sorry I say, and kudos Tom you wacky scientologist.

You know I've also watched the disclosure project and if you do the numbers you would think that at least some of it would be true. I've also seen many predictions like the Henoch prophecies and the NWO and the project blue book. It's a dam depressing read and I for one am not interested in any bunker. If any of these predictions do come true I won't be sitting in any bunker. You see these freedom fighters In Iraq, Thats what I'll be doing, fighting and looking to take as many out as possible before I'm dead. If the NWO is a reality and I think out of all the outlandish conspiracies the NWO is the most credible then I'm already a dead man walking. I have no intention of becoming a slave and would rather go out in a blaze of glory, just like the Hollywood movies!! But back to reality now, hopefully it's all drivel and no such movements exist. Oh yeah I thought that was class when that guy sprayed water in his face, couldn't stop laughing. I hate Hollywood, greedy superficial prima donnas.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phil J. Fry
Please Sir, give me just one instance, where Mr. von Braun said, what rosin said he has.
Did you ever think about the fact, that rosin only dared to tell the story AFTER von Braun died ? That even the son of Dr. von Braun never ever heard anything alike from his own father ?
Maybe you should check the backgrounds of the disclosure "witnesses", most are....well....somehow shady, not to mention the initiator of it, the magnificent dr.greer himself.

Oh, character assassination - how original.

Its funny how you guys always use the same tactic. Its like you actually believe that whatever someone credible says, like the President, is the truth, while other who arent "scientists" or whatever isnt credible. My experience is that its very often the other way around. People in power are the ones whos actions are the easiest to control, since they also fear loss of credibility or power more than most.

But thanks for your opinion.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheoOne
I also think everyone got to be aware that this might as well be a publicity stunt to get his name out for attention.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by TheoOne]

And just maybe he is building a bunker for possible future world events and the tabloids added the alien part to make it juicier. Is there a single person around that if had the money would build one for the “just in case” scenario?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwatcher

hey even if things don't go bad you can still use that shelter for those when your wife/gf, is getting on your nerves, just call it a work area.

I actualy believe the fake alien thing, and I thought that was the case just from my own observations, I have now heard others believe it possible also. I will play it by ear, see how it goes and figure out if info is real or not as it is dribbled out.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
If Tom Cruise is so into aliens then why doesn't he speak out more about the subject?

Because everyone tore his head off when he tried to warn people about bad drugs being given to kids.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
reply to post by eagle32

I think you fail to understand that the character assassination on Tom Cruise is done by gossip magazines in order to sell more magazines.

funny how it exactly timed with his attack on drug companies, I actually saw a 180 degree turn on how they were reporting the water prank the next day.

By the way I think his religious beliefs are way off base, but thats not my point

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Where did you get this Disclosure Project knowledge? The last time I went looking for info on it, I downloaded a video that was supposed to answer everything. After two hours of staring at my computer and waiting for something tangible, all I got were a bunch of vague topics followed by "...and I will testify under oath before congress..." or something to that effect.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by paul76

You see these freedom fighters In Iraq, Thats what I'll be doing, fighting and looking to take as many out as possible before I'm dead.

Just who are these freedom fighters fighting for their freedom? I didn't know that sectarian violence is a fight for freedom. I thought it was just two groups that hate each other to the point of killing.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Redge777

I think it was more of his rant on Matt Lauer's show, in totality. I think he has a case about the drugs that are increasingly prescribed to children nowadays. His views on psychotropic drugs and psychology in general are somewhat suspect. Also, his entire attitude during the interview was over-the-top and pushy. Transcript here.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Oh boy....what do you think, why rosin, greer and others bear the Dr. in front of their names ? Shouldn't that somehow count as scientifical ? Also, i might add, that i only believe in very few things - i'm more on the knowledge train.

Character assasination ? Darn, it would have been fun to have you in the greer threads some weeks ago

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
How do you know it's against an 'alien invasion'??

Perhaps he's being SMART and building a shelter for the upcoming nuclear boms, terrorist attacks, and all out WWIV that is bound to be happening within the next few years.

If that's what he's doing .. he's smart. Very smart.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

You see these freedom fighters In Iraq, Thats what I'll be doing, fighting and looking to take as many out as possible before I'm dead.

Just who are these freedom fighters fighting for their freedom? I didn't know that sectarian violence is a fight for freedom. I thought it was just two groups that hate each other to the point of killing.

They are the men who are killing the American Soldiers by there thousands.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

You see these freedom fighters In Iraq,

No you don't.

The insurgents are murdering thugs. They bomb children and police. They threaten to kill people on their way to vote in free elections.

Those are not 'freedom fighters'. They are pathetic evil vermin that want to dominate the country. Vile and disgusting.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

You see these freedom fighters In Iraq,

No you don't.

The insurgents are murdering thugs. They bomb children and police. They threaten to kill people on their way to vote in free elections.

Those are not 'freedom fighters'. They are pathetic evil vermin that want to dominate the country. Vile and disgusting.

The people of Iraq would disagree with your views. Anyway I'm not derailing the thread so peace.

[edit on 27uThursday07/27/20 by paul76]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

The people of Iraq would disagree with your views.

Everything I have read says that the people of Iraq definately agree with me. They are sick of their children and their families and their infrastructure being blown up by the insurgents - most of whom are foreigners from Syria and Iran. They do NOT consider them to be freedom fighters.

ON TOPIC - If Tom Cruise is building a bunker, it is smart. Aliens or worldly things ... either way ... the crap is going to get deep very soon.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It is probably a good idea to build a bunker keeping it a secret, which might involve telling others about a "decoy bunker." The purpose is not simply to shelter oneself against "space aliens," but against just about everything coming out of the dysfunctional NWO banking-government-NGO empire. The fact that may also include all 503c "religions," might give pause for him as to what he is doing and whether he too is safe from his own belief system in the projected use of such a project.

Whether this will help or not, only time will tell. But given worst case scenarios which to date have already been enacted on paper, it would probably be more than only prudent to have an escape plan from any coming tyranny. History proves that once government is infested with wrongdoers, it will not refrain from such extremes for too long, unless challenged at every level. Pol Pot, Mao Tse Dong, Stalin, and Hitler all prove the capacity of governments to produce insane evil at any caprice.

One might have to grow food, use solar panels, have a clean aquifer, and to manage every important aspect of survival. The elite have already done this quite cynically, in case their projected extreme economic crash does not result in the usual consolidation and buying at pennies on the dollar. It may take a century or longer to recover from the third world and lower of conditions. If you like civilization, you might want a bunker plan for yourself, because the dangers exist, and may in fact persist.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by SkipShipman]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Ok, Scientology I will criticize, it is wacko and not true.

Tom Cruise, and adherent, is therefore at the least very misguided and delusional. His wife is the same.

BUT! And this is a gigantic but that over-rides everything I just said.

If =anyone= were as rich as them, such as many of us here on the board, we'd consider dropping that much money on a "superhome" that could withstand certain disasters or attacks, be it above the ground or partially underground, therefore making it a technical "bunker".

If I didnt move away from the Atlantic Coast and got filthy rich and refused to leave, I'd build a home that could withstand the effect of a massive Tsunami from the Atlantic triggered by that Volcano near Africa that, when it erupts, will break off into the sea (this is a fact, when it happens it WILL break off), therefore causing a massive tsunami making that last one look small.

Many would call my fear an irrational, stupid fear. And theyd say id be wasting my 5 mil on such a home. But if it truly made me feel safe and happy, as they say..

There's no place like home.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
If =anyone= were as rich as them, such as many of us here on the board, we'd consider dropping that much money on a "superhome" ...

You betchya! Domes seem to be the way to go. If I had Tom Curise's $$$ I'd have a dome all set and ready to go. Considering what I see in the news every day - if he's really building a shelter then I say he's using his money very wisely.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

They are the men who are killing the American Soldiers by there thousands.

So why are they killing Americans? Maybe they should vote instead and support the people they vote into office. And hey, maybe start rebuilding their country instead of trying to continue to rip it apart. Hmm also maybe stop killing each other too

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
If the NWO wanted to reduce the worlds population, why don't they just make 3/4 of the world steril so they die off naturally leaving the rest of the world able to have children. At least that isn't as sinister as killing 3/4 of the world's population with weapons... but it still is pretty sinister.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join