It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Cruise builds bunker against aliens

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Old Man
Tom Cruise and his wife are building a $5m bunker to protect themselves from aliens.

maybe he knows about 2012, and so he's getting ready, sounds reasonable.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I Like Tom Cruise.
I like people that are getting it together.
I like people that look at the big picture.
I like people that have preconcieved ideas of what our future may hold and follow a sustained path.
I like people that go with their gut instinct.
I like people.
I like all religions/none
I like how we are all in this together.
I like it when people in the public eye make comments that could cause them jobs, but they do it anyway.
I like Tom Cruise.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Just an observation:
It is quite amazing how people falling for the media hype against certain religious groups.
Tom was a target for a while and the storys are getting very twisted.
I noticed that we had a media swing against Tom here in Australia since his breakup with Nicole Kidman.
And people emotionally buying into that (NO IDEA why?)
Maybe it is all entertainment.

But here is something to contempleate:
Looking at the recent fires in California....
wouldn't people have wished they had an underground shelter?

Don't need to spend 2 million but about $30000 would have saved for sure precious belongings.

Another Contemplation would be:
Why would we getting attacked by UFO's in the future?
An Intelligent Life Form would have done this already and does not wait until we are evolving and be able to build competitive weapons.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
But their thing is the ruler of some galaxy is planning on coming here and enslaving all the world's people for their gain like that insane John Travolta movie, it's based on the Scientology ideas. Like they're not going to find the guy in his bunker at that point?! Come on, he's lost. Probably an MK Ultra victim IMO.

But you do make a good point about building the thing for fire proofing goods.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by yuan de Fuca

cool logo/ID - what's it mean?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
PW229 Builds Bunker Against Tom Cruise

I am currently building a bunker to protect from a Tom Cruise attack. It is costing me $7Gazillion and is being built from steel known to prevent Chuck Norris attacks, so Tom will be no problem.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Here's a little information about Tom Cruise.

www.5min.com...

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

.... the third step in the US shadow government plan is to fake an alien attack so America will unite with them against the threat of the aliens. In reality, its just another false flag attack in order to enslave the people and take away even more of their freedom.......
Beam weapons, flying saucers and so on. But its all man made, because their ships are only reverse engineered from the real alien ones. This is possibly why they dont admit to aliens in the first place.

So if celebrities start believing the lie, other people may follow and also believe it. So while its laughable, I see the danger in it as well.

This video (note: video is listed as private) is a summary with stuff from the most important videos out there. The white haired women talking is from Disclosure Project (link directly to video added) and she is only one of the people who tries to get this into the public. Because if the public knows, it will be impossible to trick them into believing the lie.

EXACTLY! "Because if the public knows, it will be impossible to trick them into believing the lie." - So even if you think all this talk of conspiracy is not true, what harm would it do to be aware that Lockheed & other companies have reverse engineered ET craft, and will do anything for world government? None. - It will only prevent the possibility of the utilization of that card.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by Time=Now]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Old Man

Now I know celebrities are out of their MINDS. Hime with his Bunker and John Travolta with the Scientology...Is there something in the air or water in Hollywood?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Tom Cruise choice of movies reflects what goes on in his mind. And that doesnt sound much different from the thread list at ATS:

War of the Worlds: Aliens attack

Minority Report: Big Brother controlling the world

Vanilla Sky: Lucid Dreams are real

Mission Impossible: Intelligence Agent theme

and so forth.

Ummm....this is seriously flawed thinking, becasue by your rationale then in his mind he is also a:

All the Right Moves - Football player
Days of Thunder - Racecar driver
The last Samurai - Japaneese Warrior
Tropic Thunder - Movie Producer
Lions for Lambs - Us Senator
Collateral - Contract Killer

and let's not forget

Color of Money - Pool hustler
A few Good Men - Navy Jag Lawyer

Sorry but your thinking does not hold water.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Old Man

They are scientologists. nuff said.

Nothing he does anymore would surprise me, he is slowly slipping into madness.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Old Man
Tom Cruise and his wife are building a $5m bunker to protect themselves from aliens.

If he did, I'd say he's rather smart. I'd love a $5m bunker for TEOTWAWKI ... not necessarily aliens. If he's got the place, I'm sure it'll come in handy in the near future - what with the NWO, and pandemics, and threat of nuclear terrorism ...etc etc etc

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
lolz i love tom cruise.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Its kind of dangerous, because the third step in the US shadow government plan is to fake an alien attack so America will unite with them against the threat of the aliens. In reality, its just another false flag attack in order to enslave the people and take away even more of their freedom with new laws. We are now in the second step (terrorist threat) and approaching the third.

If they do this, it will look very realistic since they are at least 30 years ahead of public technology in my opinion. Beam weapons, flying saucers and so on. But its all man made, because their ships are only reverse engineered from the real alien ones. This is possibly why they dont admit to aliens in the first place.

So if celebrities start believing the lie, other people may follow and also believe it. So while its laughable, I see the danger in it as well.

This video is a summary with stuff from the most important videos out there. The white haired women talking is from the Disclosure Project, and she is only one of the people who tries to get this into the public. Because if the public knows, it will be impossible to trick them into believing the lie.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by Copernicus]

Follow the money trail then. If he pays for it ( which he def has enough money to) then maybe it's just him being him.

If it is paid for by " others " then he is helping them and playing a part in their plan.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Good grief why do the members continue to bash the celebrities that do what we here only wish we could do in preparation to the unfolding events which are a possibility in our future?

If I had the amount of money he has made I too would have a bunker for my family and close friends against all possible future scenarios!

Lets see, solar radiation would require at least a 16 -20 foot underground bunker to keep from getting cancer.

The government continues to get crazier everyday on the last chance scramble for money, control and greed.

The real threat of a malevolent alien attack becomes more real by the day.

The Global warming effect is already causing tremendous changes that have the potential of causing catestrophic winds and weather anomolies.

Volcanoes and earthquakes are on the rise and it is only a time before they go off in deadly ways.

Civil unrest is a real threat and so is an event caused by terrorist.

The list goes on and on, this man is smart! He is a real example for those that walk their talk.

Back off!!!

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I bet when the locusts I mean false flag alien attack happens, they will have a leader that the American people can identify with.

He'll be a taller Gray, with like a cape or big collar or something.. to stand out from the rest..

I bet his name will be Xenu.

What a freaking better name for the leader of an alien race to have a name that means "Alien" in English.

Like.. "Ok American Earthlings.. I'm gonna make this REAL simple for you ok? I'm a freaking alien, and I'm gonna wipe your country off the map for torturing and raping little children in prison in other countries. Nobody can defeat you and you do real messed up things to people in the rest of the world.
My name is Xenu... REAL SIMPLE... it means ALIEN.. got it? ok now prepare to burn. ..k thnx bye."

I bet the CIA had Hubbard create Scientology.

i bet it was made to improve on the locusts story in revelations / our history, in order to further impress the impending truth and reality of it.

Remember.... it's all just a ride.

-

[edit on 22-5-2009 by prevenge]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I Like Tom Cruise.
I like people that are getting it together.
I like people that look at the big picture.
I like people that have preconcieved ideas of what our future may hold and follow a sustained path.
I like people that go with their gut instinct.
I like people.
I like all religions/none
I like how we are all in this together.
I like it when people in the public eye make comments that could cause them jobs, but they do it anyway.
I like Tom Cruise.

Why do you hate Tom Cruise ?? lol jk.

I like him as an actor . He is very talented. And he is a bit weird but not as weird as he has been made out to be.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by PW229
PW229 Builds Bunker Against Tom Cruise

I am currently building a bunker to protect from a Tom Cruise attack. It is costing me $7Gazillion and is being built from steel known to prevent Chuck Norris attacks, so Tom will be no problem.

The only steel able to prevent Chuck Norris attacks is steel mixed with Chuck's blood.

And it can't prevent , only delay the double round house.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This crap is sooooo beyond dumb. The source of the article is uk movies which i guess is very well known for their skills in journalisim.

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are reported to be allegedly building a £5 million bunker under their Colorado home to protect them from alien attacks

Reported to be.... by who? Allegedly?
So basically we heard that this might be true.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The whole scientology religion does not serve any porpose (like any other religion).
Tom Cruise and others, are just people without any respect for the self, neighter can they think for themselfs.

Scientology teaches that people are immortal spiritual beings who have forgotten their true nature.
Scientology promotes spiritual rehabilitation through a type of counseling referred to as "auditing".Study materials and auditing courses are made available to members in return for specified donations

To think that ultimate "salvation" can only come to the people that have money its really stupid, and i'm not an alien or some sort of higher inteligence.

GO AND HELP PEOPLE THAT ARE REALLY IN NEED! instead of wasting your time in nonsense.
Because that is the true nature of manking: DEVOTION.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join