It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Cruise builds bunker against aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Tom Cruise and his wife are building a $5m bunker to protect themselves from aliens.

How silly can people get?

Some people will believe anything these days, it seems.

It wouldn't surprise me if we had another one of those 'Heaven's Gate' tragedies on our hands before long, with all the rubbish spouted out by these UFO cults.....IMO.

uk.movies.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Its kind of dangerous, because the third step in the US shadow government plan is to fake an alien attack so America will unite with them against the threat of the aliens. In reality, its just another false flag attack in order to enslave the people and take away even more of their freedom with new laws. We are now in the second step (terrorist threat) and approaching the third.

If they do this, it will look very realistic since they are at least 30 years ahead of public technology in my opinion. Beam weapons, flying saucers and so on. But its all man made, because their ships are only reverse engineered from the real alien ones. This is possibly why they dont admit to aliens in the first place.

So if celebrities start believing the lie, other people may follow and also believe it. So while its laughable, I see the danger in it as well.

This video is a summary with stuff from the most important videos out there. The white haired women talking is from the Disclosure Project, and she is only one of the people who tries to get this into the public. Because if the public knows, it will be impossible to trick them into believing the lie.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Old Man

That's what it looks like. some people will believe anything these days.
You believed this story didn't you ?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuan de Fuca

Originally posted by Old Man

That's what it looks like. some people will believe anything these days.
You believed this story didn't you ?

You got me there....gotta admit

But I tend to agree with the poster before you.......this could potentially be dangerous

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Old Man

Please note how he did not provide anything to proof it was false. Just someone saying its false it not really enough, at least not for me. I searched google and there are at least 10 different gossip magazines saying the same thing.

Im not saying its true as a fact, but it could very well be.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Remember that this is Tom Cruise!!!
Just goes to show how twisted his cult is that he wishes to spend $5 to defend against his own aliens that are supposedly his ancestors.
This is also the same Tom Cruise that has a failed marriage because she didnt believe in the cults crap and wanted no part of it.
This is the same Tom Cruise that will do ANYTHING to grasp onto forgotten fame.
The same Tom Cruise that says medication isnt needed for any mental illnesses and yet ive yet to see him locked in a room with a paranoid schitzophrenic psychopath that isnt on meds.

Do I need to continue really?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
If Tom Cruise is so into aliens then why doesn't he speak out more about the subject? Is he just selfish and only wants to protect his own family? Why not tell everyone that aliens are going to attack? Building a bunker shows that he thinks he "knows" that aliens will attack... so why not voice his opinions to the public about it?

People listen to everything celebrities say. So at least it would bring about more awareness if celebrities started talking about this stuff.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by eagle32

I think you fail to understand that the character assassination on Tom Cruise is done by gossip magazines in order to sell more magazines.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I dont get it , You people contribute to a forum that has Alien-Goverment conspiracys , reptilian shifting aliens , Grey abductions , cities on mars/moon , uderwater bases , general UFO sightings , and much much more .

So why is Tom Cruise building a anti alien bunker so wierd ? Is it more wierd than 2012 end of earth or day of alien contact , is it more wierd than ancient civilizations on Mars or any other ufo related topic ?

Just because he belives in some crappy religion that tries to squeeze money of of people dosent mean he is crazy or most of the people beliving in any kind of religion would have to be labeld like that .

And who knows maybe there is a grain of truth in what those guys say ? (not that i support scientology but who the heck knows ..? This is ATS isnt it ? Most people would label all of us as crazy just for posting here)

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I don't think I would build a bunker to avoid aliens, but if I had the money, I would build one for other reasons and keep it maintained just in case. You don't need aliens to provide yourself with some security. Say you were downwind from a dirty bomb or terrorist attack, would that be convenient to have a place to run to until help arrived?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I also think everyone got to be aware that this might as well be a publicity stunt to get his name out for attention.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
If Tom Cruise is so into aliens then why doesn't he speak out more about the subject?

He can't because those of us who aren't OT III Scientologists will die of pneumonia

In reality, I'm not sure how much protection a bunker will provide from all of the invisible dead space cooties that are clinging to his feeble human body. Perhaps he's building the bunker to hide from his fellow Scientologists?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Yeah maybe the press have warped the story, maybe he's building a bunker because he's expecting his country to be nuked one day.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Its kind of dangerous, because the third step in the US shadow government plan is to fake an alien attack so America will unite with them against the threat of the aliens. In reality, its just another false flag attack in order to enslave the people and take away even more of their freedom with new laws. We are now in the second step (terrorist threat) and approaching the third.

Man, how do you know all this stuff?!? Seriously, how? You must be part of the nwo yourself, or you would be dead right now for spreading the "truth" like that, lol.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Man, how do you know all this stuff?!? Seriously, how? You must be part of the nwo yourself, or you would be dead right now for spreading the "truth" like that, lol.

Its mostly from the Disclosure Project, which I dont think you will be interested in since its not "credible", ie not on Fox News. It seems to me that you are only posting comments designed to discredit people. Interesting.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Maybe Tom Cruise is building his bunker because he hangs out here at ATS?

Hey Tom Cruise, if you do You Rock! That bit about the kids being given riddlin was great, I appreciate you standing up for what is being done to the children of America

Your restraint and actions when you got hit with the joke guy who sprayed you with water also impressed me. Way to Go!!

I didn't like Mission Impossible though

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Tom Cruise is completely mind-controlled by the COS. He's their goose that lays the golden eggs. He doesn't take a crap without their permission. He, his wife, and his child always have a COS handler following them everywhere. It really is bizarre.

I'll be interested to see if other COS robots like John Travolta follow suit.

Peace

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Don't forget Tom's experience in battling aliens in War of the Worlds,

He seems to be having a hard time letting go of that character.

Let it go Tom, let it go....

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Its mostly from the Disclosure Project

Please Sir, give me just one instance, where Mr. von Braun said, what rosin said he has.
Did you ever think about the fact, that rosin only dared to tell the story AFTER von Braun died ? That even the son of Dr. von Braun never ever heard anything alike from his own father ?
Maybe you should check the backgrounds of the disclosure "witnesses", most are....well....somehow shady, not to mention the initiator of it, the magnificent dr.greer himself.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I don't know about Tom and how he came to the conclusion of building a shelter. But I'll tell you this. A year or so ago I saw the disclosure project for the first time, this really thrust me into the crazy world of aliens and ufo's. Captivated by the subject I further investigated others like Phil Schnieder. These stories worried me and I took them serious to a certain extent. Well to make a long story short, I myself have began purchasing army food, storing water and preparing to build my own shelter, maybe not 5 mil but should keep me alive and safe if anything really bad goes down. Call me paranoid but I will tell you this, if any of these stories has an once of truth to them we all could be in very big trouble in the future. Better safe than sorry I say, and kudos Tom you wacky scientologist.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join