It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
On almost a weekly basis some outrageous claim is made in an ATS thread, and usually the topic is centered on the demise of civilization as we know it. Here are some recent threads that are based on Sorcha Faal's "research" and "insight."

US President Orders Military To Begin Jailing All Civilian Protestors To War

Putin Orders Russian Military Forces To Attack US Forces During Iran Invasion????

Russia, China Order Forces To Highest Alert As US Forces Mass On Iranian Border

Pravda: Imus Fired After He Threatened to Reveal 9/11 secrets

Massive ULF 'Blast' Detected In US Bridge Collapse Catastrophe

US 'Shoot on Site' Order Issued For Escaping Americans

Australia To Imprison All Muslims In Concentration Camps

American Spy Satellite Downed In Peru

‘Ship of Giants’ Said Attacked By Israel in Strike on Syria

The above is a sliver of the threads available on ATS.

There is a common element to these "reports," the "author" Sorcha Faal. Who is "Sorcha Faal" and what is "her" agenda?

Here is some insight:

Reader Asks - 'Who Is Sorcha Faal?'

Sorcha Faal

FreedomCrowsNest Forum Index :: Out In The Cosmos :: Who is Sorcha Faal

Who is ‘Sorcha Faal? A Posterboy for Mental Health

Our own inquiry:

Sorcha Faal: What's her story?

And my favorite disclaimer regarding Sorcha Faal being used by a website:

Note:. There is no such person as “Sorcha Faal, Russian academic” “Sorcha Faal” is actually David Booth, an American computer programmer “Sorcha” is alleged to be a Russian academic but there is absolutely no record of anyone with such a name in Russian academia. These periodic eruptions have absolutely no basis in any kind of fact or reality and are typical of the nonsense bespangling the internet. These reports, however, have a good deal of entertainment value. This idiocy is almost as funny as the Scientology cult babblings. Ed.

Catastrophic Atmospheric Blast in Southern Hemisphere Continues Global Weather Chaos as North American Plate Instability Increases and US President Orders Massive Troop Withdrawal from New Madrid Fault Zone Region

So why does David Booth/Sorcha Faal perpetrate this fraud? Apparently it is an excellent way to solicit money, and to promote his/her/its book:

'Pick Your Doomsday Scenario Here!" An Analysis of the David Booth Affair

THE DAVID BOOTH AFFAIR - Psyop Extraordinaire!!

David Booth

Sorcha Faal Strikes Again!

Doomsday
David Booth - Plagiarist?

And he should be dead now:

As agreed upon by the congregation this final message to humanity would be released only upon the death of David Booth, the last in the line of the ‘messengers’ for the family.

And as our Dear Brother David Booth lies tonight before that doorway of death we release to the world tonight this Final Message from him.

www.greatdreams.com...

But he's not... He's still coming up with hoax after hoax... Most likely using the "Sorcha Faal" moniker because his name has been tied to hoax's, plagiarism and other unsavory undertakings. Why feed David Booth's need to yank on the collective internet user's chain? Why do people drink the Kool-aid and hang on to a particular story's veracity? Is it because it reflects their personal world view, or beliefs? I'm not sure... But I am sure that every time I see a Sorcha Faal article referenced the possibility of "Deny Ignorance" has been greatly reduced regarding that particular topic.

I hope this helps some of the members and guests of ATS understand the true nature of the Sorcha Faal/David Booth viral hoax campaign...

[edit on 24/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
How can she be visiting the United States during her tour of both North and South America if she doesn't exist?

We have just received confirmation that Sorcha Faal will be visiting the United States as part of her North and South American tour and invite you to meet her and hear her lecture “A Message in Stone” to be given on October 6, 2007 in Elbert County, Georgia.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Any members near there?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I'm going to go out on a limb...

And say that there may be an "event" that prevents "Sorcha" from attending, but the monies collected will not be refunded.

(Notes: Your kind and generous gifts to defray the Sisters travel expenses are indeed needed and would be greatly appreciated by the Sisters. In ordering your DVD please remember that your country of origin will determine the format and should you desire a format not used by your country of order please email [email protected] with your order number specifying your format of choice.)

For Sorcha Faal’s Georgia Guidestones Visit please click here:

To Order Sorcha Faal’s Georgia Guidestones Lecture DVD please click here:

Just a hunch.

[edit on 24/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I just 'love' the pleas for donations to keep the 'order' running. I've seen a lot of junk on the internet but that one takes the cake. Only one better is 'I'm a nigerian nationalist that needs to bury 50 million dollars'. Apparently Nigerian is not allowed. Let's say African.

[edit on 24-9-2007 by jpm1602]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
How can she be visiting the United States during her tour of both North and South America if she doesn't exist?

We have just received confirmation that Sorcha Faal will be visiting the United States as part of her North and South American tour and invite you to meet her and hear her lecture “A Message in Stone” to be given on October 6, 2007 in Elbert County, Georgia.

Any members near there?

Sure...all 200 residents of Elbert. So the great Sorcha's worldwind tour is in Elbert, Ga? Man, is he/she/it really pushing the envelope.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Only one better is 'I'm a nigerian nationalist that needs to bury 50 million dollars'. Apparently Nigerian is not allowed. Let's say African.

Heh. I found this out myself by accident: You have to capitalize "Nigerian" or the censor picks it up as the bad word.

I'm glad you posted this, MM. After you clued me in about Sorcha Faal at the UFO Expo, I looked around online a bit. What a maroon "Sorcha" is.

The good news, of course, is that frauds like this don't go long unmasked in this day and age. The internet, while full of unverified nonsense, is also a great way to spread real news about frauds.

We're on to you, "Sorcha." Go find another pseudonym already. I got my eye on you ...

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
...totally disagree w/ the posting title! Most of the news sources on
whatdoesitmean.com... are from legit news sources like the AP and the ones that "she" writes are usually cited from this Russian news service, I forget the name/initials of it that other credible news sources use. The latest posting is about UFOs in Syria where they found giant bones. I love the site////

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
FYI, I suppose she's going to be in Elbert County talking about these guys...
en.wikipedia.org...

Its about three hours from me, but I'll have to take a pass on wasting my money. Been to the Guidestones a few times. Its a pretty cool place for a picnic, and there's a property visible from the hill they stand on which has an awesome dome house. Andy

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
...I'll even post again w/ this, I tried to start numerous threads that just disappear sometimes, maybe the ATS forum are the true disinfo agents?!?

That story is one of the articles I tried posting today, didn't show up, then this anti-thread posting started, seems odd... check out some of the quotes from this article and tell me this doesn't seem ATS-worthy:

One of the most unusual reports we have seen, to date, on the Middle East war comes to us today from Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) on the reported Israeli Air Force strike on Syrian territory, and which, if accurate, does indeed explain Israeli opposition leader Benjamin Netanyahu’s top adviser, Mossad veteran Uzi Arad’s statement to the American Newsweek News Service on this raid, and who is quoted as saying, "I do know what happened, and when it comes out it will stun everyone."

owever, and according to these SVR reports, in the early morning hours of September 6th, an American Airborne Warning and Control System (AWACS) aircraft patrolling along the Syrian-Iraqi border alerted Israel’s Air Force to the entry of a ‘suspected non-terrestrial’ aircraft into Syrian airspace near the city of Aleppo 350 km north of Damascus.

[It can be speculated, though not stated in this report, that the SVR’s ability to decipher the NATO Link-11 secure communications system, used by both the American and Israeli Air Forces, was based, in part, by China’s capturing of a U.S. Navy EP-3E surveillance aircraft in 2001, and which was subsequently dismantled and examined by Chinese and Russian military scientists.]

Trimmed external quote and added 'ex' tags

Please read Posting work written by others

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 24/9/07 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by arktkchr

...I'll even post again w/ this, I tried to start numerous threads that just disappear sometimes, maybe the ATS forum are the true disinfo agents?!?

That seems like the most logical conclusion.

That story is one of the articles I tried posting today, didn't show up, then this anti-thread posting started, seems odd...

This Thread?

check out some of the quotes from this article and tell me this doesn't seem ATS-worthy:

It's definitely worthy of being on Mirthful Me's list

[edit on 9/24/2007 by pstiffy]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Is it just me or does anybody else think Sorcha Faal sounds a lot like "Such a Fool"?
I came to this conclusion the first time I saw one of "her" articles, I just think they are deliberate and outrageous disinfo pieces and the writer is sitting with a beer somewhere laughing their socks off

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
LOL! Interesting observation op. I wouldn't doubt it for one moment.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
one thing I have noticed is that a lot of important stuff gets looked over and disappears on this forum. It's only rediculous crap that's not really worth debating about that gets turned into big threads, because that's all anyone wants to talk about. They wanna talk about proof, they wanna be shown proof, they wanna rip apart proof... Well yeah if you're expecting proof, you're gunna get hoaxes, especially if the person notices that people are gunna hang on their every word. I trust people with testimony more than I trust people claiming "proof!"
Nobody talks about the Johnson Space Center shooting/hostage situation. Remember that? They reported on it live for about two hours or less, and then everyone just shut up about it! I dunno about you, but that's a big deal. That's a serious breach of America's security systems... and it just got swept under the floor. Screw Sorcha Faal. The real cover-up is right under your noses. It's reported in tidbits on various news stations for small snippets of time, and then wiped right under the rug. So maybe "Sorcha Faal" is finding real news stories. Just because they aren't reported by newspapers all over the country/world doesn't mean it didn't happen. It most likely just got swept under the rug, and in many cases, deleted from public record, or hidden in some remote filing cabinet somewhere. Dunno about Sorcha Faal though. Never heard of her.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

Any members near there?

Wellll... ya notice that whatdoesitmean.com belongs to Sorcha. So "she" can announce "her" visit and then talk about "her visit" and even produce news articles about it. "She" doesn't even have to get anywhere near the place.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
does that remind anyone else of the tactics William Randolph Hearst used to use to help get his pet projects through Congress?

Just an observation. I'm not going to suggest that WR Hearst is immortal and has taken on the identity of this "Sorcha" character in order to hide in plain sight.

Nope, not me.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I have been to "her" site. I have once referred to “her” as a “moon unit” on a post on this site. I think you just have to take it as entertainment, like the Weekly World News. "She" does have very interesting links to other real news sources though, as already stated in a post above mine.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

Yeah, I remember some of these posts. They are all the bad parts of ATS- Wild fairy tales with no proof. Thanks for investigating this. I truly appreciate it.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Did not David Booth tell George Noory and all of the C2C listeners that he went to speak with Sister Lucia , and that she was to tell him about the 3rd Secret O Fatima? If I remember correctly George kicked him off the show after the first 5 minutes because he claimed that his life was in danger if he spoke about what he had learned. Again if I remember he claimed that he had been contacted by some secret service and his life and that of his families if he was to speak of what he found. It was a mess. Does anyone remember? I know that my husband and I were let down and kind of mad because C2C had built up the interview so highly.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

You recall correctly:

Booth said he met Sister Lucia, now 97, at a Carmelite convent in Portugal and held a private conversation with her for five minutes. He would only reveal that he was told that a "new star" that had been prophesized about would begin to shine. Because Booth had been booked on the show to discuss his meeting with Lucia, and refused to elaborate further upon it, the interview was cut short, and the last 90 minutes of the program was reserved for Open Lines.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Not a stellar moment for Sorcha... Errr... David Booth.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Ahh so we draw closer to the gooey center of the information poopsicle. Well done OP, well done. I have seen bits and pieces of this news for a while now and it has really desensitized me on the whole issue. My money is on her being one of those CENTCOM disinfo agents that we all know are out there but can't catch red handed. And to those out there who are saying I'm making outrageous claims, they are spending BILLIONS on fake news. Washington Post - Prepackaged News

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join