It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Ship of Giants’ Said Attacked By Israel in Strike on Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   

One of the most unusual reports we have seen, to date, on the Middle East war comes to us today from Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) on the reported Israeli Air Force strike on Syrian territory, and which, if accurate, does indeed explain Israeli opposition leader Benjamin Netanyahu’s top adviser, Mossad veteran Uzi Arad’s statement to the American Newsweek News Service on this raid, and who is quoted as saying, "I do know what happened, and when it comes out it will stun everyone."

Western media reports on Israel’s raid into Syrian territory continue their attempting to link this strike with alleged nuclear material coming from North Korea to Syria, and which in some reports say that Israeli commandos seized ‘nuclear material’.

Syria continues, to this day, their stringent denials of an Israeli airstrike, of any kind, on its territory; North Korea, likewise, has issued a denial of transferring nuclear material to the Middle East.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page): AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts or simple "I agree" posts when replying to threads. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites that supports the thread; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as it relates to the thread.

[edit on 24/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Lastly, does anyone know when these sites have been dug up? The skulls of these "Orion People" are bigger then humans! Probably a media-blackout on the UFOs that the Syrians see? Incredible story, all boiling up to the 2012 approach, in my opinion, of Planet X. Should start seeing it in 2009 as a red star, weather changes have already been happening, all under the guise of 'global warming' which prob means a SECOND SUN warming sooner then later!

Will these extra-ter people take us away in their spaceships and counter the govt plans of underground cities for the elite and help all of humanity?

It's tough to find info out there that isn't disinfo or hoaxes vs legit research////

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
When I saw the reference to Sorcha Faal's website, then I instantly had misgivings about this report. I believe that Sorcha's 'reporting' has been debunked too many times over the years.

I will never forget reading the report 2-3 years ago that Russian and American missile units were allied in Antarctica firing thousands of missiles at an approaching object from space.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Let me ignore the completely fantastical and seemingly completely unverifiable nature of this story, and entertain it for a minute or two.

When presented with a craft of unknown origin, which has apparently descended from the skies, wouldn't the dumbest thing possible be to attack it? I mean, here is evidence of some unknown being, whos technology and potential seem to dwarf our own, and we go after it with fighter jets? This could have repercussions far greater than an escalation of conflict within the middle East, this could be the precursor to the annihilation of life as we know it. What conclusions about our race would an outsider draw from such action?

I can't possibly answer this, but I could draw a parallel. I remember distinctly being stung by a wasp as a child. Wasps are far inferior to us Humans of course, with regard to technology and potential, however they are still equipped with enough to cause annoyance.

It hurt like hell, but the pain was fleeting. The wasp however, ended up on the receiving end of some extreme rolled up newspaper retribution. Only one of us survived to relate the tale.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Ah it would appear good old Sorcha Faal has changed the name of his/her website from democracy now to a new one. More then likely a result of the fact they have been proven frauds more then anyone else.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
whos technology and potential seem to dwarf our own, and we go after it with fighter jets? This could have repercussions far greater than an escalation of conflict within the middle East,

You got it.

I think I'll stick with the much more likely destruction of some sort of nuclear facility possibly supplied by N. Korea.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
When presented with a craft of unknown origin, which has apparently descended from the skies, wouldn't the dumbest thing possible be to attack it?

It'd be dumb.

The only thing dumber I can think of is fly into another nations airspace and attack it.

I hope that the next time the Israeli try to do that, they get shot down. Serves them right. Dont shoot the aliens, shoot each other! Or something.

[edit on 24-9-2007 by merka]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Although I recognise that this is insane disinfo -- most disinfo points to a reality so that when we hear it again, it will not sound so insane.

Curious what the agenda is about a story with Israel and "the space ship of the giants" -- David and Goliath being retold in a sort of SciFi short hand...

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Oh boy! Another Sorcha Faal headtrip!

Sorcha's is the sock puppet for a man who lives in the US and sends around these "news stories" and asks for donations for himself. I am tempted to think that he's off his medications when he comes up with these. If you go look for the original stories he's supposed to be reporting on, you'll find this one doesn't exist.

Really... he needs his meds. Most of his tales are pretty whacked out, but this one's gotten a bit beyond the usual lunacy.

Bottom line: Sorcha's even LESS reliable than Pravda or The Sun or the most sensational of the newsstand tabloids.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Gee, why would Syria and North Korea deny having a nuke factory? And why did the USA, Russia, Syria and, one could assume, Lebanon and Turkey all know about these weird crafts, but only Israel (which has incredibly capable military and intelligence operations itself, YET did not know about these non-terrestrial ships????) responded to do attack them?

This isn't even good fiction.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This just in. Sorcha has declared four well armed teams of tella tubbies invaded Syria taking numerous bunnies and flowers during the dark of night. News at 11.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Indellkoffer

I've had enough of Sorcha Faal:

Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth...

Hopefully as more and more people become familiar with David Booth in drag, the less likely threads like this will occur.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
(...before understanding the workings of ATS, not realizing one can't delete or change a screen-name, the OP is from yours truly, for the record. Needed to clarify that disclosure of good 'ol human error; and as the t&c goes, this prevents 'conversing w/ yourself', rightfully so.... also, I notice people seem to enjoy railing one another versus explaining why something maybe a 'hoax'.... mods, is this 'disclaimer' cool/okay? I can't 'help' being interested in some of my past threads!)

So, aside from the 'far-fetched' tone of said article, these skulls are interesting. I've found that 'skull stretching' could be the explanation. Yet, when researching cranioplasties and trepanation, none of the modern examples look like the 'cone'-headed ones, maybe because, then, *they* were putting elements into their heads after 'drilling' the hole.... then, this brief article piqued my interest, since the date mentioned is incredible:

There is no greater baffling enigma than the case of the Paracas skull. In 1993, a large slab of rock broke off the cliffs on the Yumague Inlet on the Paracas Peninsula. The Ojo Newspaper in Lima, Peru, published an article on November 17, 2003 of the incredible discovery of a fossilized human skull and other fossils in a layer of rock dated to sixty million years ago.

www.dinosaursandman.com...

Paracas graves have revealed some strange practices. On the left is a Paracas skull deformed by binding the growing head of an infant. The resulting domed head was considered beautiful. On the right is a skull with a hole made by a primitive, but apparently often survivable, surgical technique called trepanation. Photographed in the Museo Regional de Ica.

www.culturefocus.com...
www.trafford.com...

[edit on 1-3-2008 by anhinga]

top topics

join