It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US 'Shoot on Site' Order Issued For Escaping Americans

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

US 'Shoot on Site' Order Issued For Escaping Americans

www.nworeport.com

n yet another devastating blow to the embattled, and imprisoned, American people, FSB reports to the Kremlin are detailing that the Americas top law enforcement officer, US Attorney General Alberto Gonzales, is set to propose at the upcoming North American Summit that Canadian Border Guards be granted the same rights as the their Mexican counterparts to ‘shoot on site’ any American citizen found fleeing across their common border.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

www.nworeport.com

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I think we as Americans should stand up and fight this evil that is going on in this nation!!! If we don't we will loose this nation.

www.nworeport.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I have a great way to get there attention..... a mass streaking party and we run across the border!!!! then the guards will be blinded by the mass censorship and wont be able to fire their guns.... or we could just go petition congress and become a special interest group this way we'll manipulate the government and no more conspiracies.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Wow... that's pretty interesting.

So now we've become prisoners in our own nation?

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
wow this is just the beginning of what is to come i believe. its pretty shocking to say the least. but what i am more concerned with is why(?) or what would cause the americans to "flee". now that alone is a pretty harsh use of words. so that makes me wonder what they have planned that would cause americans to flee. a draft? a war on US ground? financial collapse? invasion? biochem weapons deployed? etc...

any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Financial Collapse is happening right now with the creditors. Biochem warfare is seen in ADD/ADHD medicine. I think a draft and war.

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 21-8-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
so you guys think us citizens should be able to cross the border to canada illegally then? wouldn't the canadians just be using the same tactics the us uses at its southern borders?

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I don't know how most Americans stand on the issue of our borders, but my father is all for "if you shoot a couple each day, I guarantee they will stop coming over!" A little harsh yes but we are in a time of war. Can they not use the same tech and security at our borders as they do in Groom lake, Nevada?

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I agree with the Pieman. Why should Canada be prevented from having the same laws as the US? What, an American citizens life is somehow worth more than a Mexicans?

But apart from that, why would Americans be running over the border? The US is not a 3rd world country. People should not want to leave it, unless something is happening that affects their wellbeing.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I am outraged that illegals are coming across our border in droves and our gov't is basically turning a blind eye. But God forbid we should need to flee across the border and we'll be shot. Nice.

just a few of the arguable reasons why we should be concerned about immigration into our country from Mexico:

- lower rates of vaccination and higher rates of disease in immigrant population

- drive wages down

- failure to adopt or assimilate our culture and language

IMHO none of those reasons would aply to U.S. citizens immigrating to Mexico or Canada so why shoot us and not them - I mean if you have to shoot someone at all!

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

Yeah... what would make us want to flee - that is the real question. Any or all that you stated certainly or Civil War

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Is there any direct evidence of this being recommended by Gonzales? Or is this a result of 'he said she said'?

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I would just like to point out that very few of our border guards are armed so the chances of this happening are slim.

Canada's first 39 armed Border Guards

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Also found this story in a quick search

The 22-year-old Oregon native is one of about three dozen U.S. soldiers who've applied to Canada for refugee status under the Geneva Conventions. Thousands have deserted since the war began, and many are believed to be living illegally in Canada, officials there said

Full story

Is shooting deserters legal? It would give them a reason to push for this kind of law. Although there is estimates it's going to take 8-10 years to fully equip and train the guards so it'll be from 8-10 years until it's fully enforceable. They could probably make it happen a lot quicker if they needed to.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Im sticking with my weapon.... "Operation Streak".

[edit on 20-8-2007 by KezigluBey]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by KezigluBey

OK, I'm in on this streaking thing. I figure that at my age, and less than perfect body, I'm a WMD.

But we do have to plan this for warm weather, 'cause my tally whacker might freeze off in the Canadian winters.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
As Stated By Pieman:

so you guys think us citizens should be able to cross the border to canada illegally then? wouldn't the canadians just be using the same tactics the us uses at its southern borders?

Nope I dont think that the US guards at the Southern Border should have the right to kill on sight, for people that are fleeing their country for their own and their families well being. Now, if they are fleeing on the basis of california having nice beaches and pretty girls is another story, but even if that is the case, they should not be murdered for it. And the same right would extend to canadians who choose flee. And lastly the right should also be extended to american fleeing northern or southern.

So all in all, the northern borders, the southern borders and the land in between should all be free to flee if need be into the others country, now of course there will consequences the flee-ers will have to abide by but IMO the consequences should not be immediate death.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I think you guys are missing the point here. Firstly, we don't shoot illegal immigrants on site, we generally round them up and send them back if we catch them.

Secondly, as an American citizen you should have the right to decide to leave your country without the fear of retaliation from the government unless you are a military deserter or other type of "spoken for" person.

Thirdly, Canada has a long history of extradition of US criminals and suspects etc so this represents a drastic change in policy.

Fourthly, the US/Canadian border is about as open as it gets, there's never really been an issue with citizens of either country going either direction for any reason.

You really need to ask yourself, why would they need to pass a law like this?

If they Canadians are ill equipped to enforce a shoot on site policy, who do you think they'd outsource it to?

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
All I can picture is armed Blackwater goons shooting Americans as they try to cross over into Canada to escape the coming collapse of the country under our current "regime". U.S. or Canadian troops would never fire on innocent American citizens trying to escape to safety, but hired mercs could operate almost outside of the law.

I am telling you, when the big roundups start it will not be police or military at the other end of the rifle barrells, it will be hired help paid by the government to imprison and murder it's own citizens. Ever heard of some of the Katrina stories in regards to Blackwater? Read up, if you are an American it should terrify you.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Legion

It certainly appears that you are correct.

The USA Congress has one mechanism at their disposal that they must employ: the impeachment and removal of Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez.

One must begin somewhere to undo the spinning of this evil web, and it might as well be there where the rot stinketh the most publicly.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join