It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pravda: Imus Fired After He Threatened to Reveal 9/11 secrets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Pravda: Imus Fired After He Threatened to Reveal 9/11 secrets

english.pravda.ru

According to European reports of the events surrounding Don Imus that have gripped the United States this past week, it was during an interview with another American media personality, Tim Russert, who is the host of a television programme frequently used by US War Leaders, wherein while decrying the state of care being given to American War wounded stated, "So those bastards want to keep these boys [in reference to US Soldiers] secret? Let's see how they like it if I start talking about their [in reference to US War Leaders] secrets, starting with 9/11."

Unable to attack such a powerful media figure as Don Imus, directly, the US War Leaders, and as we have seen many times before, resorted to a massive media attack against him using as the reason a racial slur against a US woman's basketball team, but which has been pointed out by other media outlets was not by any means a rare occurrence for the legendary radio icon to make.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.abovepolitics.com

[edit on 4/15/2007 by shots]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
How, about this new development?

Pravda is alleging Imus was not fired for his racial comments but because he was going to expose government officials and or secrets about 911.

Considering he is a liberal it should not be out of the realm of a possibility when you stop and think about about it. What better way to shut him up then accuse him of a racial slur knowing all along he was going to reveal secrets about a 911 cover up

english.pravda.ru
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Shots did you even know who Don Imus was before all this stuff? Honestly. I listened to him at work for quite some time.

If not then you would know Don Imus would say anything he wanted to. I think that article is rubbish, and is from people trying to push there own agenda on 9/11.

In fact I think it is probably Putin trying to deflect the people he is arresting protesting him.

So maybe this thread should be...

Putin arresting protesters puts smoke screen and people believe it!!!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sbob
Shots did you even know who Don Imus was before all this stuff? Honestly. I listened to him at work for quite some time.

sure I knew who he was and what he was but this is a conspiracy site and all aspects should be covered Here on ATS we leave no stone unturned

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Pravda...

So even if true what would prevent the guy from spilling the beans using another other resource? This has national enquirer written all over it.

brill

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Well if he has anything to say, nows the time to say it.
Threatening to say something then never saying it, makes you lose any more credability.

But, to be honest I can see him being fired for what he said, it wasnt nessecary.

The article speaks of him being jailed,

well you cant be jailed for speaking something sexist, especially after he's already been fired.

so, let him talk,and see if he gets locked up

[edit on 15-4-2007 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by brill
Pravda...

So even if true what would prevent the guy from spilling the beans using another other resource? This has national enquirer written all over it.

brill

What source is he going to use? As it stands now there is no media source that will even get close to him.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Most interesting.
I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots
Considering he is a liberal...

Don Imus is a liberal?

I did not know that. Every time I listened to him it seemed to me like he didn't really care for liberals, or the left, for that matter and was talking up conservatives.

Might just be coincidence, I haven't listened much, and maybe those days he was just irked about something the left did. Dunno.

[edit on 15-4-2007 by The Big O]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
REMOVED QUOTE OF THE ENTIRE PREVIOUS POST!!!

Noticing an increase in large quotes in thread replies.

I've surfed past his morning show on tv and he's definatly not a liberal- he's a war mongering, Bush supporting whack job. This makes no sense.

[edit on 16-4-2007 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempeI've surfed past his morning show on tv and he's definatly not a liberal- he's a war mongering, Bush supporting whack job. This makes no sense.

Please view this: www.youtube.com...

Imus stating that "Bush is a Liar and Cheney is a war criminal deserving to be hung. "

He neither supported the war, nor Bush, nor Cheney. It is not a far reach that he believed that 9/11 was an inside job.

What I find strange is that you can search and find where Imus has stated this (war criminal).... and a Writer-Scholar on this forum has not seen this.

BUT no one can find the Russert/Imus conversation on the internet where Imus threatens to expose the truth of 9/11.

I'm not criticizing you dgtempe. I don't know where you live or where your political leanings are. I'm in the US and Libertarian.

The point I'm trying to make is that YouTube and Google Video searches yield endless video of Imus critical of the Bush Administration and you call him a war mongering, Bush supporting whack job.

Someone has posted a Russian source, which mentions a European source that Imus knows something about 9/11 and threatened to expose it... and no one raises the question that it is possible that someone over the pond has more information/video than we do here in the US.

[edit on 4/15/2007 by sosuemetoo]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
He got fired b/c he lost cbs and msnbc money. Thats it. it has nothing to do with 9/11. If that was the case, whats to stop him from going on another show an revealing the 9/11 secrets. BTW what kind of 'secrets' would IMUS of all people be privy to? I could understand if he used to a general or pilot or something like that but...i dont see the connection

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
It's a Sorcha Faal article...

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

english.pravda.ru...

I mean really, if Sorcha Faal reported the sky was blue you would know it's not, nor had it ever been. :shk:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I never said Sorcha Faal should be believed. Sorcha Faal did not write the article linked here: english.pravda.ru...

So we should discount anything coming out of Russia as well? Iran? Iraq? China? Anyone that doesn't agree with our US MSM?

I'm an open minded poster here, but I'm seeing a Writer-Scholar and a global mod discounting the possibility that Imus was about to release information regarding 9/11.

We shouldn't explore the possibility, because????

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16/4/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Sorcha Faal is the author attributed to this story.

A couple of references:

www.rense.com...

educate-yourself.org...

[edit on 16/4/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
First was they needed a smokescreen for the appointment bush made last week while congress was on recess of the guy that would have never been confirmed as what, i think the ammbassador to belguim. Fox i think his name is.
and second,

this was to get him out of his contract so they can get him on satelitte radio, you'll see thats where he ends up along with all the other cronies over there, the rest of the some of the top NWO'ers.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Don Imus got fired because the US political season is heating up and the good Rev. Sharpton needed something to keep him in the spotlight, something to keep him relavent.

I half feel like berading some people in this thread from taking the due credit away from the Rev. Sharpton. This was a very skillful assasination of one man's character and a total overblown, overboard reaction to a joke for pure political gain. How dare anyone take away from the man's hard work!!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Anyone who believes is SNIP. Why?

Reason 1: What the Hell would Don Imus know about the hypothetical 9/11 conspiracy?

Reason 2: The source Pravda your quoting from a gopvernment sponsored... nay government owned "publication" and I use that term loosely. Imagine quoting fox news in regards to anything not pro-bush. Thats how credible it is.

sosuemetoo
BUT no one can find the Russert/Imus conversation on the internet where Imus threatens to expose the truth of 9/11.

Because it didn't happen so therefore it doesn't exist and thus cannot possibly be found on the internet.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16-4-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I will do some research to back this up, but according to the Wall Street Journal, no one even paid attention to his comments at first. It was when he appoligized that caught more attention, and untimatly led to his firing.

"Watch Dog" groups listen to shows like his to find anything they can that would be politically incorrect, and although it wasn't a big deal when he made that statement, as it was "tounge & cheek", it became a big deal when he appoligized. It was then at that time when this "Watch Dog" group decided to make a big fuss, at which time Al Sharpton became involved.

Yes, what he said was stupid, and it wasnt so much against the team (remember he was talking about a "weak" team vs a "meaner" team), but what happened to feedom of speech? I highly doubt Don Imus is a raceist.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I don't at all agree with Don Imus' comments not at all I don't agree when I hear rappers say it to say the least it is derogatory. (nappy headed ho's)

but what ever happened to sticks and stones people, when I was a kid
that is what we were taught in school names can never hurt you.

Well I guess that we have Al Sharpton to thank for helping us all whether we be black white purple or otherwise remain or become victims. Well no thanks I do not now and have not ever wanted to be a victim to anyone for any reason.

I have to say that I think that all of this kind of crap holds back a race
the human race, I don't see color when I look at someone I see good people and bad people. nothing more nothing less.

Later Geo

new topics

top topics

join