It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Orders Russian Military Forces To Attack US Forces During Iran Invasion????

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Russian Military Analysts are reporting today that President Putin has issued orders to the Russian Interior Ministry to ‘immediately’ dispatch Spetsnaz (Special Forces) troops to Iran to protect ‘vital’ Russian assets, including the Bushehr Nuclear power plant.

These reports state that this order from President Putin to the Interior Ministry includes the phrase, “against any and all hostile forces”, and which analysts state is a direct threat to US and Israeli Forces currently massing for their planned attack and invasion of Iran.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

link

Would Russia go to war with the US over Iran????

I think the russian military is being lead around by it's nose for economic concerns-kinda what they accuse the US of doing.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
i doubt they will go to war as you say, but we don't know what interests russia has in iran. russia has to export, and they seem to export alot to iran.

whether they will use special forces to protect these sites i do not know. i can understand if russians are training iranian troops. you gotta also remember what usa did when russia invaded Afghanistan. so there may be wounds still from those days, considering that is only 20-30 years ago.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
First, it's written by the crazy Sorcha Faal who is know to constantly write BS.
Second, the article say that Saudi Arabia don't want an attack on Iran, and that is totally false.
Third, what would a spectnaz unit do against nuclear air-strikes?

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I would like to respond to your last statement.

They could man Irans new missles that they bought from Russia

They might have their own missles-to defend the Irian nuclear bomb, er electricity
program that may have russian scientistsd on the ground in Iran.

They could also be a token force, would the US dare attack with Russian ground troops there????
Not that they cpould stop all the missles, but the US really does not want to start a war with Russia

This is the same theory as 20K US troops on NK boarder. the 1-1.5 million NK troops would rool over them in a sec, HOWEVER, it would mean all out war with the US-something they really don't want-no matter what they say.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Russia know's what the United States is up to. If Iran fall's thats one ally of theres that is gone when US goes after Russia or China. They know it would be impossible to destroy China and Russia via man power. That's why they authorized the use of mini nukes. 1000 mini nuke's could be used instead of 2 giant ones. Gives them even more nuclear percision.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I'd have to doubt that there Best Client for Russian natural ressources is Iran...

In fact, I'd think that Iran is a minor business partner (while the business is limited, the nature of it is touchy)

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I thnk its more the case russia believes the US wont dare launch anything massive, if there's a chance Russia troops will be killed.

Clearly, with the speach given recently from Putin,and this move.. if it is indeed true...

then America & Israel are proceeding with what ever it is they have had planned..

I feel there's a lot more 'russia' in Iraq, that we know.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Don't forget Iran's strategic geographical position as a buffer between the Gulf and the new Caspian Sea oil and gas fields. This may be Russia's vested interest in protecting Iran from a US strike - ease of Western access to the Caspian oil fields. Russia wants to be the sole broker of access there.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
It would be foolhardy and very risky for Russia to provide "tripwire" defence to Iran as it would be counterproductive to Russia's long term interests. Russia's future has more to do with realations to Europe, U.S., India and China not the nations of the Middle East. Don't forget Russia's own "problems" withe Muslims in Checheyana, Muslim's haven't forgotten that either.

Even if they offered to volunteer to man the new missile systems, all it would do at best is slow the attack, not stop it. If that system was so good, why would they give it to the Iranian's to be destroyed. The U.S. has an overwhelming numerical and technological advantage over Irans airforce and air defences should we put our minds to it. Air superiority would be gain over Iran in a very short period.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
It would be foolhardy and very risky for Russia to provide "tripwire" defence to Iran as it would be counterproductive to Russia's long term interests. Russia's future has more to do with realations to Europe, U.S., India and China not the nations of the Middle East. Don't forget Russia's own "problems" withe Muslims in Checheyana, Muslim's haven't forgotten that either.

Even if they offered to volunteer to man the new missile systems, all it would do at best is slow the attack, not stop it. If that system was so good, why would they give it to the Iranian's to be destroyed. The U.S. has an overwhelming numerical and technological advantage over Irans airforce and air defences should we put our minds to it. Air superiority would be gain over Iran in a very short period.

yep america has great air power, but they will not stop iran with just air power. you have to get the feeling that iran have been planning for this for a long time, and countries like russia know how to fortify what they need to keep secret. if it was so simple for usa, they would of done it by now.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Iran is not really Russia's ally, never was, and can hardly ever be an ally given their current regime and stance. However Iran is very important to Russia- strategically wise, and this forces Russia into a sort frindship with Iran.

The Caspian Sea, and the nations bordering it, including Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, and Turkmenistan are on America's (and the West's) watch list- primarily because of oil and resources. It has already been labeled as the "Middle East" of the future, coupled with the potential for Islamic fanaticism. Pipelines being constructed there already, by both US and non-US partners. However regimes and alliances in the area could not be less stable- and this is a major issue to both US and Russia, with a major possibility for US to capitalize on future political changes. Iran is a key player, both strategically-wise and influence-wise. This is not the primary reason US wants to attack Iran for, but it is the primary reason why Russia wants "defend" Iran.

If US is successful with its plans for Iran, Russia could lose much of its influence in the Caspian region. So it is in the very best interests of Russia to keep Iran from being attacked or invaded.

And I think this is not an arguement of whether Russia wants to risk confrontation with the US, but whether US wants to risk confrontation with Iran and Russia- because US is the one that would likely make the decision whether to act or not. Russia simply put up a barrier in Iran, but US still has the choice. And it was US with its post-9/11 wars that pressured Russia to concern itself with Iran. Before the war in Iraq Russian influence in Iran was far lower.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hum I wonder why no one tough that this might have been.... "Taken out of context?"

US and israeli forces currently massing for an invasion...?

Sorry I must have missed that one?

Where are the reserves? The supplies needed for an invasion? I hope they are Not pointing to that carrier group... cause I'll say it again, you don't invade a country with a carrier

When they invaded Iraq they spoke openly of it for a long time, I doubt they have been busy building up a covert invasion of Iran

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by rrahim1
Russia know's what the United States is up to. If Iran fall's thats one ally of theres that is gone when US goes after Russia or China. They know it would be impossible to destroy China and Russia via man power. That's why they authorized the use of mini nukes. 1000 mini nuke's could be used instead of 2 giant ones. Gives them even more nuclear percision.

You are implying that the US is ultimately going to go after Russia and China? This is interesting because I have recently began to realize that one of the globalist influences main goals is to instigate a world wide conflagration to lower the current power structure of the world so that they can take over. (Also cutting the population) You do realize that we can't 'go after' China and ESPECIALLY Russia.. I don't care what people think but Russis still has an incredible array of nuclear assets and is capable of turning the USA into a glass pit! I will not speak for China but I do know their nuclear assets are growing by the day.

My point is this... America is not in a position to 'go after' Russia.. We can play leverage and MADD games all day but if it get's down to it and a full out shoe drop occurs we are BOTH going to loose big time and I just wish people would realize this.

Of course if this happens all the 'important' people will be in their underground bunkers and shelters only to emerge when the dust settles. (Or so they think)

Bottom line for me? Any premptive attack towards Iran is foolhardy and is going to lead to something rather huge and beyond what people think is going to happen. Iran is not going to be Iraq..

They know it would be impossible to destroy China and Russia via man power. That's why they authorized the use of mini nukes. 1000 mini nuke's could be used instead of 2 giant ones. Gives them even more nuclear percision.

Are you implying that Russia and China will not nuke us in return? Unless there is some super secret technology that we have to keep nuclear assets from reaching our soil then this is rediculous.

[edit on 13-2-2007 by ViewFromTheStars]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I have searched all day for some other source for this story to no avail so I have to remain skeptical of what it says.

FYI : Here is today's Headlines from the sources homepage

Putin Orders Russian Military Forces To Attack US Forces During Iran Invasion

Hitler Bloodline Linked To Child Of American Icon Anna Nicole Smith

Defecting NASA Astronaut Captured Trying To Flee United States

US Troops Massacre Babylon ‘Gate-Keepers’ In Iraq

US Opens New Front In World War III, Russia Demands American Explanation For Troop Buildup

Russia Orders US Embassy ‘Lockdown’ After Disappearance Of Israeli Defense Minister

Russian Scientists ‘Alarmed’ As Millions Of Birds Begin Falling From World’s Skies

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
I have searched all day for some other source for this story...

You wasted your time.

In the future when you see "Sorcha Faal" just ignore whatever it says. No credibility whatsoever IMO.

PS Nice to see you around again Jack.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I truly doubt this story is true. Russia will not be happy if the US attacks Iran (neither will I quite honestly), but that doesn't mean there will be a military confrontation between the two countries. If the USSR and the USA never fought each other over their many proxy wars, the present Russian Federation and the USA won't fight over Iran for sure.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Just poking around and found this:

internationalreporter.com...

www.newsmax.com...

I was also just speaking to my brother in law who is a Captain in the Army and he told me that there is much undisclosed information going around that Russia is NOT going to take lightly having American nukes (mini or not) going off practically on their doorstep.. ESPECIALLY in the name of some silly preemptive doctrine.

How do you think the US would react if Russia used strategic nukes in Cuba because they were building some nukes that they didn't want them to have? Geez.. what ever happened to MADD deterence? Now we're going to try and take ofer the frikkin' world to stop nukes. (Or at least that's the 'excuse') Can't be done and I'm afraid we all know how this is all going to end if we don't stop this pre-emptive bullcrap because that's what it is.. crap. If it's God's time for the final invasion/attempted destruction of Israel and MADD can't stop it, what makes you think knocking over Iran is going to stop it?

America is being lined up as part of God's final instrument of judgement and people don't even realize it.

Edit:

Just got some flak from a Jewish friend of mine over this post. Let me assure you I support Israel 100%... I just don't agree with the way we are doing it. I have no problems standing by Israels side and arming her to the Teeth more than she is but going out there and trying to change the whole world with force premptively is not going to work, at least that's what I believe. This whole "pre-emptive' kick that we are on really doesn't settle well with me and is a path to destruction. I'm not saying it's not God's will but I fear we are on the wrong side of the coin. If you don't understand where I'm coming from read Habbakkuk and if you truly understand it, this will all become clear to you.

[edit on 13-2-2007 by ViewFromTheStars]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Admins should delete this thread. Sorcha Faal [AKA: Discredited Author DDavid Boothe] is pure propaganda for entertainment purposes. In order to avoid being sued they openly admit to it on the website.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Some events depicted in certain articles on this website are fictitious and any similarity to any person living or dead is merely coincidental. Some other articles may be based on actual events but which in certain cases incidents, characters and timelines have been changed for dramatic purposes. Certain characters may be composites, or entirely fictitious.

They mix fact with fiction to create a fantasy alternative reality.

If you believed it you have been duped. Don't feel bad, it happened to many people before you.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malichai
Admins should delete this thread. Sorcha Faal [AKA: Discredited Author DDavid Boothe] is pure propaganda for entertainment purposes. In order to avoid being sued they openly admit to it on the website.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Some events depicted in certain articles on this website are fictitious and any similarity to any person living or dead is merely coincidental. Some other articles may be based on actual events but which in certain cases incidents, characters and timelines have been changed for dramatic purposes. Certain characters may be composites, or entirely fictitious.

They mix fact with fiction to create a fantasy alternative reality.

If you believed it you have been duped. Don't feel bad, it happened to many people before you.

I don't agree but I don't have a problem with the credibility of this source being called out. There is other credible information out there that substantiates the grave potential of a no win conflict with Russia if Iran is invaded with any kind of nukes.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
dont realy know if this news is a fact but but if it is... l hope that russia could be able to do so .... l sincerely beleave that the US deserve this pounch in the face to finaly undestans that they done much # over the wourld that

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join