It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia To Imprison All Muslims In Concentration Camps

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Australia To Imprison All Muslims In Concentration Camps

www.nworeport.com

Russian FSB sources are reporting in the Kremlin today that Australian Prime Minister John Howard has agreed to a controversial proposal by American War Leaders to “relocate” all Muslims in Australia into detention facilities upon the soon expected expansion of the West’s war upon the Muslim nations of the Middle East .

According to these reports, an ‘agreement in principal’ to begin the roundup and imprisonment of Australia’s Muslim population (estimated at nearly 500,000)...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

www.nworeport.com

Mod Edit: Removed excessive copy/paste over the 500 character limit.

[edit on 25-8-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
If this is true how long will it be before this takes place in America?

www.nworeport.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I logged in after a couple of years to tell you how absolutely unlikely this is.

Australia isn't as backwards as people may think, John Howard wont be in power after the elections in less than 2 months, and to move *all* Muslims in the country is logistically impossible.

Source is mere speculation.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
From viewing the website and studying the design/layout/etc

I wouldn't believe anything written on that site.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I'm sorry but this seems a form of 'trolling' to me if that is the correct terminology. I cannot believe this stuff.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by renster

If it's true I'm your Reptilian Overlord ...... (and the so-called NWO are a bunch of kindergarten kids whom I'm eating for dinner tonight).

This is just further proof that not everything you read on the internet is necessarily true

Edit: just clicked on the link and ROFLMAO - the 'source' is none other than Sorcha Faal - on a par with Noddy and Big Ears in the credible new source stakes!

[edit on 25-8-2007 by Essan]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I just wanted to add a few snippets to bring some validity to this prospect of Australia imprisoning Muslims.

Former Prime Minister Malcolm Fraser has described one of the most notorious of the camps—Woomera, in the remote desert of South Australia—as a "hell-hole." Maqsood Alshams, a journalist who fled repression in Bangladesh, only to be interned in Australia, described the camps in the February 2002 New Citizen newspaper of LaRouche's associates, the Citizens Electoral Council: "It's worse than a medium-security prison. I mean, in a prison, people have minimum rights as human beings, being punished and serving sentences for crimes they have committed. But in detention centers, none of the people have any rights. People are treated like animals."

One of the clearest markers for the developing fascist police state in Australia, is the practice of "mandatory detention" for asylum seekers, a policy unique to Australia among Western nations. The 3,500 unfortunates now in the "detention centers"—actually concentration camps—include over 400 children under 18, of whom 50 have no family. Most camps are located in remote areas of the Australian continent, hundreds or thousands of miles from civilization, or on Australia's even remoter possessions, such as the Cocos and Christmas Islands thousands of miles offshore. Little or no news can leak out about what happens in these camps. They are usually surrounded by several layers of barbed wire, topped with razor wire.

Both of those snippets can be found with more detail at this link:
www.larouchepub.com...

Here's a picture of the Baxter Camp.

It sure is reminiscent of Nazi camps.

Hundreds of innocent children have been
kidnapped by the Prime Minister of Australia
John Winston Howard
and put into concentration camps
for the sole purpose of inflicting
MENTAL CHILD ABUSE
on them and then using their
and their parents' pain as a
Weapon of Mass Deterrence
to terrify other refugees with
this police-state message:

Do not come to Australia
seeking refuge from terror!

www.effect.net.au...

Is it starting to look more realistic yet ???

Woomera detention centre is hell on Earth. Located in the middle of the South Australian desert, it can reach 40 degrees in summer and is freezing cold in winter. There are no trees or shade, nothing but the scorching sun. Opened in November 1999, Woomera has the capacity to hold 1400 asylum seekers, five times the size of the Woomera township's population.

Suicide Prevention Australia chairperson Michael Dudley describes Woomera as a concentration camp that could cause irreparable psychological damage to children held there. “Kids there are exposed to episodes of violent behaviour, tear gas and sometimes there are night raids and searches, they're in solitary confinement at times and separated from their parents”

www.greenleft.org.au...

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Woomera has been half cleared out.
Baxter has been shut down.

These arent concentration camps, they are refugee centres - these people accessed the country illegally and could not gain employment or shelter even if they tried.

They should be so lucky that they are being clothed, fed, given shelter for free at the Australian taxpayers expense.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
They have no rights .... BECAUSE THEY DONT BELONG IN AUSTRALIA. They are illegal immigrants violating the sovereignty of a foreign nation.

Hell, here in the US the illegals have more rights then the citizens!

[edit on 25-8-2007 by ChrisF231]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
They have no rights

Of course they do. They're all people like you and me and all they want is a better life, why should they be punished for that?

As for this story, I'm thinking that it's a load of old tosh, but a part of me knows that this could and maybe will, be true.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
It is far more likely this story is propoganda to sturr the increased "hate" among the "jihad joes" in the Islamo world. Keep the warriors in a "feeding" frenzy.

But I can only hope...............

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
They have no rights

Of course they do. They're all people like you and me and all they want is a better life, why should they be punished for that?

As for this story, I'm thinking that it's a load of old tosh, but a part of me knows that this could and maybe will, be true.

It makes me sick to think how some of us treat each other.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Hmm,its that Sorcha Faal again...
As a rule when posting news,if the story is by Sorcha Faal-Don`t bother...as everything that person writes is pure bull.Sorry.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by renster

its been in readiness for years now (at least since 2003-04)
where there are at a minimum 4 super camps on constant readiness
to house at least 40,000 detainees.

related link:
www.issuesandalibis.org...

the first two sections on the 3 section (1 page) article is mostly historical background for the final section titled:
'Current Locations of Camps'

which lists a goodly portion of most major Federal Land Facilities
in a state-by-state breakdown...
very sobering reading

you'll also learn that Canada, Puerto Rico, are also 'ready' for a 'sudden influx'
also that Guantanamo, has both Cubans and Albanians in different sections
from the Muslims we hear so much about.

Australia most definately has to stand-up to the plate,
and ready displacement/detainment camps as per Anglo-American
empire's plans.... it's just that ?Why? has it taken so long to be exposed?

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   

According to these reports, an ‘agreement in principal’ to begin the roundup and imprisonment of Australia’s Muslim population (estimated at nearly 500,000)

Yes they're going to be imprisoned in Adelaide, a fate worse than death

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
LoL.. Man this is the funniest thing i have read in a while.

Australia. Concentration camps? Round up the muslim population? Hah yeah right. BEcause that would be economically sound. Because it would keep the interest rates lower? Because it would be logistically impossible, unfair, total nazi barbaric idiocy?

Not here in my country. Just wont happen. Could never happen.

This source is a load of absolute shiotre.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
It sounds just as dubious as another story by the same author quoting the same source - supposedly Atty. Gen. Gonzales authorizes "Shoot to Kill Order" against Americans crossing the border.

The question is who gains from this kind of polarizing pseudo-Journalism? Is it designed to test our reaction? To probe how much is enough before we take action to remove the PTB?

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
And yes there are illegal immigrant detention centres.

We cant have illegal immigrants roaming about the place can we? And if we didn't take it seriously, there would just be a flood of illegal immigrants heading our way.

Johny Howard made a stance. A very good stance. The people of Australia agreed. No illegal immigrants.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Mmmm i dont recall agreeing with a single thing Howard's said. Ever.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
All countries have all sorts of plans to deal with various issues. This is probably whats this is about.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join