It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by djohnsto77

The more interesting thing is the way "Sorcha's" articles are being distributed across the internet under the guise of other names... Spam by any other name is still pink and pablum like...

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
"Sorcha" has some pretty interesting new articles up on whatdoesitmean, I'm surprised I haven't seen them posted here yet (maybe I just missed them).

Oh, and some more begging for money:

I have sitting on the computer before me the latest report from Sorcha Faal and the Sisters titled “The Comet of October Heralds Coming Apocalypse” that I am not able to post because our resources are nearly down to nothing.

Though we make appeals, monthly, and many do continue their support, this amounts to less than 5% of our total readership! Where are the other 95% of you???

If you don’t want to support our efforts why do you still come here everyday by the thousands? Please explain to me exactly what world you live on where you feel no obligation to keep the fires of truth burning for all to see!

I URGE every single one of you who are reading this and have not supported our efforts to re-read what the Sorcha Faal has written below. After your reading of the Sisters words I then want you to ask yourself this simple question… “What is the true price of truth and freedom?”

If EVERYONE of you reading this determines that it equals at least $25.00(US) than guess what? You will have ensured the survival of the Sisters efforts for the next year!

That equals out to less than 7 US pennies a day! That’s all that stands between our being able to continue or our ultimate failure….but, it won’t be our failure, it will by yours!

[edit on 10/28/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

That's probably what sickens me the most... The gratuitous and continaual pleas for "support." Hey david... Errr... Sorcha get a #$*&%@! job would you?

If "Sorcha's" work is really "all that" why don't media outlets pick up his... Errr... Her work as a free lance "journalist."

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

Well, the only problem is, his/her articles are filled with links to legit sources that end up supporting her/his claims.... hard to argue with that wouldn't you say?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
My first reaction to the story line of sorcha Faal's Nuclear Noose, was to match it with other signs we have watched for...and, without checking sources, I passed it on believing the plausibility of the scenario. then, on a closer look, I began to ask questions.
I find myself suspecting that whomever is writing these articles, the purpose is for instilling the very fear that Faal writes of in other articles. I will be correcting the error of passing on this author's "info" without a grain of salt. there is a deep underlying TWIST--like a Serpent--in the atheistic Mother Russia--alien agenda--anti USA/Israel assumptions in many articles credited to Faal.

it may be that russia is preparing, that china is preparing...to attack into the west, and into israel. but that does not mean that what "she " says is "TRUE". the things that are true are that People of Faith are instructed to "Fear Not"...this does not mean "Be stupid!" we are to prepare, as the warnings are given repeatedly . prepare spiritually, mentaly, and physically...be WISE...but do not feed the demon of fear...instread, trust in the One Who Cares for you!

truly, I began to suspect a demonically assisted counter-intelligence in order to instill confusion. this reminds me of the stories my granpa told about Mata Hari, Tokyo Rose,...and other females with agendas to demoralize the West.

If the guise is being affected by a male author in order to sell books--SHAME on him!! why not just straighforwardly offer selfhelp preparation books... many would buy them,,,but now? I do not know if it is wise to encourage sleazy shysters in their manipulation of the collective consciousness . Nope...as for me and my house, we will serve YHVH (the LORD)...not fear.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
It appears...

That the member Major Discrepancy has caught Sorcha Faal in a little internet deception.

In a Breaking News Thread images used as a "suitcase nuke" were actually someone's home made computer in a suitcase (get a laptop, seriously).

The embarrassing revelation.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

I only recently learned of Sorcha and just have one question in regards to the article written by her where she describes the imminent doom of the US here:

dprogram.net...

Since she has gained the notoriety for being a complete fraud, is it possible for TPTB to hide the truth right in front of our face by putting the truth out under preconceived notions that would discredit the truth unanimously?

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hey, all you nay sayers about Sorcha Faal. Look at what is taking place in this country! Have you got your heads in the sand? It doesn't really matter who Sorcha Faal is. Apparently, this entity is connected to some sort of intelligence apparatus, because their writings are coming true on a regular basis.

I could care less if this is David Booth or a group of Nuns that have defected. Maybe the true source of the intelligence is coming directly from the Russian Intelligence! Who knows? Anyway, to totally white wash this and say it is a total sham and a fraud would be a big mistake.

I for one can see where this has to lead back to some credible intelligence gathering apparatus that is very well connected. Are they computer whizzes? Most likely! Bust, aren't all the intelligence gathering sources computer whizzes that can dazzle us?

Just a few thoughts about Sorcha Faal from one that checks out the message, not the messenger. Therefore, I will not kill the messenger.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Sorcha Faal

Haha, loving the name.

"Such a fool" any one?

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

I thought it was some psychic Irish bird-tell us about the Johnson Space Centre hostage /shooting & why there was media blackout?Sounds dead interesting..

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by candyfloss
reply to post by indierockalien

I thought it was some psychic Irish bird-tell us about the Johnson Space Centre hostage /shooting & why there was media blackout?Sounds dead interesting..

Nope.

He reported last year that London streets were piling up with bodies as people succumbed to some sort of virus. Our British members here can tell you that this story was also fiction.

It's easier if you just think of his work as a very badly written version of "Thrilling Tabloid Trash."

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

anyone who asks for money is a false prophet

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Sorcha Faal has actually demonstrated really well that its not so much about what the story is, as long as it something that people WANT to believe. Since "end of the world" doom stories are sexy and make people excited, they don't care about the source, they'll believe anything as long as it fits what they already want to believe is true.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
It doesn't really matter who Sorcha Faal is. Apparently, this entity is connected to some sort of intelligence apparatus, because their writings are coming true on a regular basis.

A writer writes on a regular basis.

therefore

A writer is part of the intelligence apparatus.

Does anyone here think that is good logic? If you do, then go to college and take a few philosophy classes.

Isn't it funny the people who defend Sucha Fool, I mean Sorcha Faal tend to post anonymously?

Vas

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I have looked at Sorcha Faal's website and the amount of info (real or false) tells me that Sorcha Faal is not a person but has to be an organisation.

Even a good hoax has to have some researched background knowledge. A single person can manufacture a lot of hoaxes over a period of time, but at the extent we are talking about, it has to be more than a single person to have it going (on a daily basis) over such a period of time. Is it just a facade for some organisation's disinfo strategy???

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The Internet Lies....and so do a lot of people:

Movies, Religion and Internet Lies

Listen.. this is where all those posters are getting their ideas
from and come here to ATS.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Maybe two, probably three years ago I distinctly remember reading the 'Sorcha Faal" was really a group of people who wrote this drivel sand then use Sorcha as a figure head to disseminate there musings! Wish I could remember where I read it and who it was stating that opinion on who the group was!

Zindo

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
OMFG there is no end to the ignorance that is the ATS community. Sorcha Faal is not a real person, it is an ancient order of monasteries which has existed for thousands of years.

It is obvious that there is no person with that name, it is an alias used by Sister Maria Theresa. Under that name you can find out exactly who she is, what she is about and when you can go see her in the flesh.

The Order of Sorcha Faal was established in 588 (BCE) in Tara, County Meath, Ireland, and claim as their Founder the oldest daughter of King Zedekiah, Tamar Tephi. The name, Sorcha Faal, comes from the ancient Gaeilge branch of the Goidelic languages of Ireland and has the meaning of: Sorcha: She Who Brings Light Faal: the Dark and Barren Place The Order of Sorcha Faal comprises 18 Monasteries in Ireland, Russia, Egypt, Lebanon, and the United States.

I am sick and tired of reading the ignorant rubbish you people post on a daily basis. But it guess you cant expect much more from a "conspiracy website". In fact what we are looking for is the truth, not a conspiracy - which is what many of you are so addicted to.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

anyone who asks for money is a false prophet

anyone who devotes their time to collecting information will need a source of income to survive. not to mention the cost of bandwidth. do you think ats is free??? its common sense, please...think for yourself

they have 2 choices - advertise or ask for donations.

IMO donations are better than advertising

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join