It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fifth of November?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
does it have anything to do with the ATS tv show that is being planned?

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by icybreeze
maybe someone should clue in us lowly new guys who weren't around last time you held one of these contests.. or not

This isn't a contest... though, we might fold one in.

when we're able to say more, we will.

For now, here's a synopsis...

About three months ago, the three co-owners of AboveTopSecret.com formed The Above Network, LLC on the back of a sizable private equity investment from private investors who share our vision. Over the past three months we've engaged in several projects that have laid a foundation, including a superior new IT infrastructure, a video player, a PR firm, national advertising, online advertising, several "behind the scenes" deals, a new plan to inspire professional authors to get paid for contributing articles to ATS, and more.

Now, we're nearly ready to let all the cats out of the bag and... and... (more coming soon)

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
HEEE HAWWW!

Where'd I park the Donkey?!

S...

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
These two items (non-blurred and unscrambled), represent all the cats in our bag.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
holy cow! you have become a commodity! do members get an advance purchase option?..because i have some cash burning a hole in my pocket and i want to buy some ATS stock!..no really..

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I heard that donkeys like these...

[edit on 8-10-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Just make sure you give him some traction.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
"the revolution will not be televised"???? this is disinfo! and "it" in fact will be televised but will not be a revolution!
yeah! an ATS TV show! I was right!...what do i get?

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
From the anagram I have come up with evolution, novemebr , fifth. These words I think will be included, I have a few more but not sure about them.

Here's the whole scramble written out so you can copy and paste it if need be.

dollnean-ngcniualcy evo, evoui shleeiog

cnteint itdntion, crotea ayald bpisgni

esstefmnf.

! got them same words as well i kept puting the words into an anagrm solver and i got then exact same words as you (after a long time of trying)..and then i gave up because my brain was bleeding

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Heee Haw, pass me the carrots.

FYI, this user had a seizure as a result of looking at content you generated on this site.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Listern to this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i think its full of clues as to what is going on

I bet Guy Fawkes him self never looked forward to November 5th as much this

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
I'm thinking that SO's last clue was a cryptogram and not an anagram due to the way the word's are structured. I could be wrong as SO usually throws out anagrams but just looking at the sentence structure and the word structure, that's the conclusion I come to.

I'll spend some time today looking for a solution, I'm OK at solving them usually.

I don't think it is letter substitution the fact there are no 'jkqwxz' all uncommon letters leads to conclusion that letter substitution is not the answer. The letters not there are uncommon, if simple substitution was used you would see an equal distribution of those letters. You may want to try phonetics, the large amount of vowels leads me to think that.

also - dash, has phonetic value, and , before a word has phonetic value.

here is an example

ngcniualcy

and g see and i you all see why
n g c n i u al c y

[edit on 8-10-2007 by Redge777]

[edit on 8-10-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This thing reminds me of a long drawn out Passions soap opera story line. By time it's over and everything is revealed, no one will care. They'll just be glad that it's over.

[edit on 10/8/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Mmmm... enticingly-dangled carrots, a talisman of many lead-journeys. A compass readable without horizon... hee, hee, hee, Junior Samples. 11 of "words", 9 of "spheres" - an order backward and calling to and from the future "tense". Awesome.
Many "pearls", some larger some "mini".

How about another "Farquartic-quatrain"? Lichen the growth.

Cheers,

vic

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

OMG! Now we are playing Blue's Clues!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Notice the name of Crakeur's image, ats48366_a_clue_a_clue.gif

Bear's paw?, hmmmm

edit: NM, didn't see post above mine,,,Blue's Clues, and my kid watches that, I should have known what it was.

[edit on 8-10-2007 by Kellter]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
and Crakeur does, at times, go by the name Steve.

go figure.

on a side note, Steve Burns has shaved his head and started playing some funky music with The Flaming Lips along with some kids stuff. Kinda heavy on the guitar. Not bad actually.

Now, Blue, Magenta, Salt, Pepper and Paprika, go figure out what that clue is.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Colourful spices....

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Well I haven't spent too much time on the anagram,

here is the complete scrambled phrase minus punctutation:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
dollnean ngcniualcy evo evoui shleeoig cnteint itdntion

crtoea ayald bpisgni esstefmnf

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
revolution and evolution

are part of the theme and two of the words in the phrase have the number of letters needed for these two words.

ngcniualcy and esstefmnf

I have taken these letters from the anagram that spell revolution and evolution and that leaves:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dlean ngcnacy i shleeoig cneint itdn ctoea ayald bpisgni esstefmnf

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
to unscramble. If it is 11 words, than 9 would come from these remaining letters.

I don't know if this is a start, if this is wrong please let us know instead of letting me start another wild goose chase.

I hope this makes some kind of sense

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
well the one thing i figured out is that even if you figure it out they wont let you know it until Nov 5th...so since they ignored my two guesses i'm going to assume they are correct guesses!
what do i win?

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join