It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fifth of November?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

That would be me. As I tried to LEAD everyone on THAT QUEST..... follow the CLUE to find the HOLY GRAIL!

Dave

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
some folks have posted comments that had some elements of what Nov. 5th is all about. What'd you think the applause was for? Witty retorts?

I can't believe the anagram geeks (said by a scrabble geek with sincere envy) haven't been all over SO's clue. Back when I was playing the ATS games they would find a million different clues within the clues (all were wrong but it was most impressive).

so, you say you want a revolution.

or should I change the line to

number 5
number 5
number 5
number 5

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Maybe us ats newcomers just aren't as clever as you old timers.

Methinks that it needs someone to review the whole thread, note each clue, create list and systematically solve each one. We seem to be limpng from one theory to another with no structured, problem solving approach.

No wonder the mods are laughing at us.

I would volunteer but don't think I have the necessary attibutes.

IMO, the key clues are the posts that have had applauses, the recent anagram and the other posts by the 3 amigo's.

Just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

"Follow The Yellow Brick Road Dorothy!"

Dave

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Just so you all can count it as a clue,my first post in the thread got an applause too.It's pretty self explanatory.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I got it! Russian imperialists are going to overthrow the Russian democracy and replace it with a Soviet-minded monster with an ugly face that has his hands dirty with nasty undercover Russian operations....wait a second.... didn't that happen already? Silly Putin. No, I think on November 5th, a magical unicorn is going to appear on National Television (CNN) and going to tell us how to solve all the problems, but the Aliens and Reptialians are going to tell it to go away. In a result, there is going to be a three way war against the reptilian race, the unicorn army and the nation of aliens and us Humans are going to sit back and relax. Also, Mr. Bush is going to smoke a cigar just for fun.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I thought that ATS getting a marketing firm was big enough news in itself but there is more too it. Let me take one more stab because I really think that this might be it.

On November 5th ATS will launch its very first Commercial via webcast, the Commercial will include some very special guests and there will be lots of people there. Im not sure however if it would be a TV or Radio Commercial.

[edit on 10/7/07 by housegroove23]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I've been working on it quite a bit actually. Got parts kinda figured out I think. Don't want to post anything about what I've got until I'm a little more sure of it. Another day or two and I should have something to post.

Unless someone beats me to it that is.

So you mean it wasn't my witty responses that got me applause? Here I thought I was clever.

[edit on 10/7/2007 by keymaster]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
this is hurting my head....some sort of crazy ATS secret society? its time for us to hit the streets with posters and all sorts of ATS style propaganda? or since you picked the 5th of november and put guy fawkes mask up there maybe you are trying to inspire us? the dynamite is digital is a reference to how big and influential the board has become? and the clues are here to keep us busy till november 5th i know that much for sure lol

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23
I thought that ATS getting a marketing firm was big enough news in itself but there is more too it. Let me take one more stab because I really think that this might be it.

On November 5th ATS will launch its very first Commercial via webcast, the Commercial will include some very special guests and there will be lots of people there. Im not sure however if it would be a TV or Radio Commercial.

[edit on 10/7/07 by housegroove23]

And I think it has something to do with the Monday night football game between Baltimore and Philadelphia. Pretty sure I got applause for that post.

So my guess would be tv.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I hope people realise that what is celebrated in Britain on November 5th is the failure of a revolution.

Guy Fawkes was a Catholic who wanted to assassinate the King and the members of Parliament to bring an end to Protestant rule.

What is celebrated is the victory of the state. The maintenance of the status quo.

It doesn't seem to me to be the most auspicious date for this "digital revolution".

I can only hope that this one is more successful than that envisaged by poor old Guy.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Ok. I've been working on this alot. I may be wrong. But some things are starting to stick out.

I have yet to decode the first part. The part that says "Dollnean-Ngcniualcy Evo"

Second part "Evoui Shleeoig Cnteint Itdntion"
Translated "Television Edition Out, CNN, Eight" Maybe, maybe not.

Third part "Crtoea Ayald Bpisgni Esstefmnf"
Translated "Faceless Monday Be First Taping" Again, not sure.

I have many other possibilities but these were the best and most likely.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by keymaster

Try this site it may help you im useless at Anagrams but you might have better luck

www.lexigram.net...

i couldnt find a site that would let me enter the full anagram but this one lets you do a feww words at once hope it helps

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by keymaster
So you mean it wasn't my witty responses that got me applause? Here I thought I was clever.

might have just been the fact that Ghostbusters is on of my all time favorite movies and most of my fraternity brothers still call me Gozer the Gozerian.

Originally posted by Freeborn
Maybe us ats newcomers just aren't as clever as you old timers.

If you reread my post, you'll see that I was giving props to the folks that pulled the anagram route on every clue. It was most impressive.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
You know what i hope it is ............i hope ATS has some super sensitive infomation that there are going to broadcast to the world and the whole world can see for them selfs what is really going on ....................or mabye there are just going to put out a big advert about this site ..............im starting to hate this game lol

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Maybe I haven't had enough coffee this morning, but I went to the you tube page where the preview mini-movie is and looked at the comments,

There are only two but I got a chuckle.

link

wman90 (17 hours ago)
I got the perception that someone will (SNIP)-up the internet..

blazinhewy (5 days ago)
So has anyone figured out what this means yet?

A conspiracy of MAMMOTH proportions?

Did this poster mean to say fix-up the internet?

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Oh, snap. I clicked on that link really expecting it to be written as "SNIP-up". I've kinda grown to like that word. It sounds like "snap". I mean, can you imagine, "What the snip is going on here? Oh, snap! You snipped-up didn't you?"

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

If you think that preview has people wondering, just think if someone put SO's cryptic message in the comment area on you tube.

It has members flustered just think of the crazy ideas would come from people who have never been here.

It might push that person over the edge.

Hide the women & children!!!

People walking in Times Square, wearing sandwich boards saying:

The END of the INTERNET s NIGH on NOVEMBER 5th GEEKS will CRY!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I'm no Bletchley Park propellor-head, (no Enigma there/here) but using some "letter-pulls" and no floating "keys" I come up with a couple of possible words... "content" and "creation".

An enterprising person who doesn't have a sail boat waiting might choose to develop that reviewing SO's posts looking for axioms and known statements of definition and priniciple. I'd "work" the terms "deny" and "shared" and "ecology" perhaps with some syntax added for spice.
Look for "anchors".

Cheers,

Vic

JSR

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
some folks have posted comments that had some elements of what Nov. 5th is all about. What'd you think the applause was for? Witty retorts?

channel 5 is the flagship tv station of the News Corp. ownd by fox. which brodcast from atop the Empire State bldg on fifth avenue.

i think the clue "follow the yellow brick road" was a mention to a street in new york.

then the clue "number 5 number 5 ect..." was a clue to an address or something.

im thinking either a commercial broadcast from new york, or a radio show broadcast from new york. but, then the whole "web 2.0" thing threw me off.

im getting lost here......

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join