It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fifth of November?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Well the misfits are all here in cyberspace, and if it will make you feel better, I can turn on the caps lock to simulate shouting. The coffee and whiteboard, though ... I think you're on your own there.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Ok,29 pages, and I still feel lost, as in the TV show. Do I win a dummy award for following so far?

And IcyBreeze, unless you're tuning in from the South Pole, I'm guessing you run a Linux System, judging by your avatar. If so, welcome to a very small club here on ATS.

Yes, I'll be here on the fifth of November. I do hope this isn't so a special tone will sound and make me an ATS zombie.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H
to yeahright in the above post sounds like you was in a WW2 Military Planing bunker back in the day lol

T'was cabbage crates over the briny, Squiffy. Jerry pranged his kite right in the how's your father. Nigel packed it in. Took a waspy and caught his can in the Bertie.

>Sorry. Flashback.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Ha! SO is sneaky. The order of words is backwards, I think. Which is why the commas are at the beginning of words, and not the end.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

Good catch! Which would make the first word - title "Evolution". Assuming our previous assumptions were correct.

Maybe.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
Yes, I'll be here on the fifth of November. I do hope this isn't so a special tone will sound and make me an ATS zombie.

Now THAT is a fantastic idea! (grabs a pen and paper)

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

to yeahright in the above post sounds like you was in a WW2 Military Planing bunker back in the day lol

T'was cabbage crates over the briny, Squiffy. Jerry pranged his kite right in the how's your father. Nigel packed it in. Took a waspy and caught his can in the Bertie.

>Sorry. Flashback.<

You should of just gone up the apples and pears down the frog and toad to the rubber dub had a pigs ear and forgot about the trouble and strife and had your way with the brass behind the bar ...what what

who can crack the above code .......no cockneys allowed lol

[edit on 08/10/2000 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by thelibra

Aw dang like they didn't have enough ideas already...

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I thought the teaser at the banner link had excellent "punch" and production values. New York City is the center of the "old world" media and perhaps the new.

It almost seems while traditional media has been frittering away it's audience by offering ever-lower quality of product others have been busy... perhaps making some valuable alliances that would lead to revolution of a sort only possible in this century. I wonder what RPM? LP or 15K? I'm betting orbital velocity.

Some realize the value - "the power is the people" and those folks are significantly enabled for the 21st century... Um, imagine if some entity could... Nah, couldn't be. I'll content myself within the network - perhaps the revolution is in "us" and "we" just aren't there yet. LOL. An explosion of ecology? New capabilities, upgrades - upscale digital real estate, plus all that we already are "here" for. Wake up Neo! Tri-nitrous Tuolene for the mind.

The time is right for a new sort of a "network", hyper-flexible, multi-faceted and user oriented... all formats - something like that could really "take off". Stronger, lighter, faster. Ecology is the correct meta-paradigm for sure.

Put up your hands all those who used Google in 2001? Net Ad-revenue is $13bn and growing at more than a linear rate. Any of the "old world" media that doesn't make the jump to the user-centric model will be yesterday's news... which is what they were already.

Remember "you" are the network. You are power.

Cheers,

Vic

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Donkeys are troublesome beasts.

Just don't get them riled up. They tend to have this odd habit of making a bunch of noise when you make them mad. I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do with Springer's donkey, now that he's "forgot where he parked it".

One thing I noticed is that carrots work rather well at getting donkeys to follow you.

Back onto topic now:

I'm not sure about the anagram idea. I'm just not able to wrap my brain around this particular puzzle at the moment. It seems like a word jumble to me, but I can't get the letters to rearrange in a fashion that leads to anything tangible.

Now, to figure out what this donkey's heard...

TheBorg

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
as we have hit a bit of a wall here wuth the mods "puzzle"

can anyone solve this one ?

Three people enjoy a meal at a Thai restaurant. The waiter brings the bill for $30 so each person pays $10.

Later the chef realises that the bill should have only been $25 so she sends the waiter back to the table with $5. The waiter wasn't very good at Maths and couldn't figure out how to divide the $5 so he gave each person a $1 and kept $2 for himself.

So....the three people have paid $9 each for the meal.
9x3=27

The wait$r kept $2
27+2 = £29

What happened to the other dollar?

no useing google for the answer you are only cheating your self

[edit on 08/10/2000 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   

as we have hit a bit of a wall here wuth the mods "puzzle"

can anyone solve this one ?

This one is rather misleading, so I'm going to hit it one piece at a time.

Three people enjoy a meal at a Thai restaurant. The waiter brings the bill for $30 so each person pays $10.

Later the chef realises that the bill should have only been $25 so she sends the waiter back to the table with $5. The waiter wasn't very good at Maths and couldn't figure out how to divide the $5 so he gave each person a $1 and kept $2 for himself.

Ok. At this point, the money has been sent in, $5 was sent back because they were overcharged, and $1 was given to each of the 3 people, while the waiter kept $2 for himself/herself. So, the arithmetic looks like this:

$10/person * 3 people = $30.

$30 - $5 = $25.

$5 / 3 people = $1.67/person, provided the waiter gets nothing. However, it should be noted that the waiter collects $2, apparently for a tip, or because he likes ripping people off [that part's purely implied, of course, LOL].

So....the three people have paid $9 each for the meal.
9x3=27

The wait$r kept $2
27+2 = £29

What happened to the other dollar?

The answer is that the waiter took it. He took the 67 cents that each person didn't get back, because he "couldn't figure it out".

TheBorg

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

Gratz that one way of answering it and yes the waiter is a crook there are a few ways to slove it and ive never seen you way before but it seems to work ..im sorry but i have no prize now delate your answer before the next person sees it Joke

to many smart people on here

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   
DOLLNEAN-NGCNIUALCY EVO, EVOUI SHLEEOIG
ELECTION-PODCASTING NYC, FIFTH NOVEMBER

CNTEINT ITDNTION, CRTOEA AYALD BPISGNI
STAGING ELECTION, ?????? ????? ???????

ESSTEFMNF
EVOLUTION

If it is reversed then it would read:

Evolution
??????? ????? ??????,
Election Staging November Fifth,
NYC Podcasting-Election

OK. Thats where I'm at. EVO could also be ATS maybe.

The letters that are left are AGENTSGNAASUNDAYIL.

Something may be wrong in there too. It's 3:40 in the morning and my brain is starting to shut down. I have three sheets of paper filled up with letters all over the place and my eyes can't focus. So I'm done for the night.

At least someone may be able to build off of this.

[edit on 10/9/2007 by keymaster]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by keymaster

thats the best ive seen so far check the brain on you lol

that makes a lot of sense dont you think?

Gratz *puts pen and paper down* looks like its been solved to me ?

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

Wow..I agree...Good work...and definitely give your brain a rest...

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by keymaster

Woah. You are the keymaster, indeed.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
dollnean-
the only adage
de o llne an dash
d ollne an -

[edit on 9-10-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by keymaster
DOLLNEAN-NGCNIUALCY EVO, EVOUI SHLEEOIG
ELECTION-PODCASTING NYC, FIFTH NOVEMBER

Are you just using the length of the words as the guide? or am I missing your method of letter substitution?

DOLLNEAN- NGCNIUALCY EVO,EVOUI SHLEEOIG
ANYTHING- IMAGENABLE CAN,TRICK YOURSELF

Anyone else try the phonetic method, the use of wrongly placed commas and a dash at the end, but not in between two words leans this way.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
if it's of any intrest have a listen to the ats mix show 27 their somthing on their you might find of use or intresting to help you along. It's around the 5 min mark might help those people along in the quest for what the 5th novemeber is all about?

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join