It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

photo's -MISSION - (don't ask how I got them)....shhhhh

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Its what you see when their NOT spraying chemtrails, that is why you don't recognize it...

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

dear john lear,

i agree with your opinion about carl sagan.

what was the purpose of the disinformation about the mars?
how old is the civilization on this planet and how far are they technologically advanced?

could you give me a small snapshot about daily life on mars?

is alien technology trying to be reverse engineered?

are people from mars here on planet earth?

are they hostile?

who is behind this obviously global cover up and what is its purpose?

and finally, when will "contact" go official?

i appreciate your honest answering.

best regards

ps: how high would you determine the growing of overall military-industrial-complex activity from 1950 until this day?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Mr. Lear,

Perhaps you missed my questions. I'll re-ask them.

Are these "people" living on Mars? Or some other intelligent form of life?

And do you have any proof that there is anything living on Mars? A document? Picture? Anything?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostryder21
awsome pics!!!

i have a question,im not saying they are fakes im just really curious, how do they get the lighting so well in all the space pics? do they use the sun or lamps or what? honestly i dont know thats why im asking.

This is exactly what I was going to say. Well, sort of...
I was going to ask what kind of cameras these came from? Like are they digis set up with those lighting conditions in mind? Cuz wow! Not bad shotts from some space jockeys!!

DocMoreau

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Those are breath taking pics, good job.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunknmunky

I think they would....unless its doctored of course

Can somebody make one of those that work on earth??? I'll pay well!

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
FAKE PICS and FROM A DIFFERENT MISSION.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I don't know what mission the picts from the OP are from. They could be a mix. Here are some pics that are definitely from STS-118. Click for a bigger pic:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

That old Carl Sagan chestnut? Carl was the most popular scam artist of the century.

What do you have against Carl Sagan? He started SETI brought the search for ET life to the mainstream. How was this man a disinfo agent? Of all of the mainstream scientists, he wanted to find intelligent life more than anyone else. But he was the lapdog of NASA, OK.

Sagan was far more popular than Klass but both had the same job which was disinforming the public at the behest and delight of NASA.

I assume you are talking about Philip Klass. Now this comment tells me that anyone who disagrees with you should be considered a disinfo agent.

Do I have any proof to back up my claim? You mean other than the the 600 million people that live up there. Oh, you want them to come down here? Oh, you want to go up there. Oh, I see. You want me to prove that there is 600 million people living on Mars without them coming down here or us going up there? Nice!

John, I just want to know how you know this and why you seem to be the only one "in the know" regarding this.

Element 115 is not a fuel. But when bombarded with protons transmutation occurs and it becomes Element 116. Element 116 is unstable and instantaneously decays back to Element 115, throwing off (among other things) anti-matter. In this process of instantaneous decay, the gravitry A wave is accessable and it can be not only accessed but amplified to use for travel through space.

How do you know this about element 115? According to the scientists that created it, they only produced 4 atoms of it before it immediately decayed.

Element 115

Ununpentium 115

Wiki - Ununpentium

Remember Ghostraven? He/she also had an amazing story that was posted here, and we all know what happened there. Why should we take anything you say as true and without any proof whatsoever.

I am not the brightest crayon in the box, I am extremely lazy, I have a smart mouth and a real poor ###### attitude.

John Lear
Las Vegas, 2004

Source

Edit: I always seem to do my quotes wrong
[edit on 10-9-2007 by scooler1]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I don't know Mr. Leer, If Mars was habitable, then why would it shine orange in the sky? Most habitable worlds to human compatibility shine blue of some sort due to water, O2, and various other factors. Not to mention, I don't see why they would keep it from us. If we made it threw the computer age and the cold war, I think we could make it threw learning about aliens.

[edit on 10-9-2007 by Gorman91]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
spaceflight.nasa.gov...

This should give most of you plenty of pics to put on your desktops.

I haven't had a chance to go through all the pics to see if any of the "don't ask how I got them" pics are there and i'm not sure if the quality is the same. This will make or break this thread if there is any difference in photo quality unless there is another site that hosts NASA pics.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by airtrax007

www.nasa.gov...

This makes the photo you posted looked cropped to me. Please let me know if i'm wrong since it looks like you cut out the NASA photo marking at the bottom to make it look different. I think one of the mods already said this but you shot them down for some reason.

The only way that i'll agree that the pics you posted are real is if you can post them in a format that show a higher image quality then the ones on the NASA site. Since the one I mention above already proves that you or someone else cropped a NASA photo what am I supposed to believe?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DocMoreau

I don't know if video and pics share the same tech, but I was watching and documentary a couple of months ago in the Discovery Channel, the doc was in HD and it was jaw dropping, just like this picture.

If I recall corectly the documentary was about how they were bringing this new HD technology to space and how is going to help them in some way or how it was going to bring to peoples homes a more accurate view of space, something along those lines.

As soon as I saw the pics, I thought about the documentary that I saw, but apparently no one else has seen it here.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch
reply to post by DocMoreau

I don't know if video and pics share the same tech, but I was watching and documentary a couple of months ago in the Discovery Channel, the doc was in HD and it was jaw dropping, just like this picture.

Yes, Yes, Yes, the first thing I noticed while looking at the clarity of the pictures is how much it resembles my HDTV and its quality when seen on real HD programing.

The quality of the pictures is remarkable.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
thanks for sharing!!!

i have made one of these the background image for my desktop

but, i have to ask, where did you get these from

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Somebody please tell me why in the thousands and thousands of Nasa photos of anything orbiting the Earth there is not one star? That's right just velvelt black background What are the hidding and why?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth2u
Somebody please tell me why in the thousands and thousands of Nasa photos of anything orbiting the Earth there is not one star? That's right just velvelt black background What are the hidding and why?

Take a flashlight and put it next to your eyes in the night, that's why. Not to mention, you are in plain view of the sun. The dark side of Earth is probably better.

Although, you never do see the moon in any of these things.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by airtrax007

click to view fullsize

Hmm... that is Hubble on the logo... wonder what that is all about?? Are they working on Hubble or something... dont think so. This image looks to be taken from inside the shuttle cargo bay. Again, why would there be a Hubble logo in this image? And what is 3B??

Maybe these are dumb questions, but I am genuinely perplexed right now.

[edit on 9/11/2007 by damajikninja]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
That cannot be the secret space station...
Remember, john claimed they painted it black so we couldn't see it from the ground.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi

Originally posted by johnlear
Mars has an atmosphere almost identical to earths. The population there is around 600 million. People like us live there.

I don't mean to sound argumentative or anything, but I'm curious as to where you got your information from that 600 million people live there?

And are they "people"? Or some other intelligent life species?

Heck, man! There was a huge tool down strike by the Martians when Spirit landed on Mars. Here's a pic taken by Spirit and beamed back. Seems they don't like any Earthlings there!!

Cartoon courtesy: museumofhoaxes

Sorry for going off topic a bit, but he who laughs, lasts!!

By the way the pics of the Shuttle were amazing! Keep 'em coming!

Cheers!

[edit on 11-9-2007 by mikesingh]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join