It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

photo's -MISSION - (don't ask how I got them)....shhhhh

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Originally posted by Umbrax

There is this one taken as the Endeavor was leaving.

Very nice. Thanks. You got any with the Shuttle and Progress docked simultaneously or any of the other vehicles that visit?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
About Picture #7, where on Earth is there that much water with no land?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Green_57

Lost of places. The Earth is 70% water.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I think the picture with the anomoly in it is actuallY the real ISS from a distance .The pictures that i posted are from the SECRET ISS. jUST MY 2-CENTS..

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Great pictures, thanks for posting them. I hope that one day, i to will be able to see the earth from this perspective.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Think about the pictures for one minute----the ISS is due to be de-commissioned in two years ---so why would they be adding anything to the old station ---my point is this is the NEW SECRET SPACE STATION under construction. Picture one show's the OLD ISS from a distance....

This new station is a space platform for visit's to the MOON and BEYOND..........

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by airtrax007

Sorry bud, the 'ISS in the background' is just a reflection/flare from the light on the end of the boom in the lower left. There was a previous post with similar photos and a nearly identical artifact - though I can't seem to find the thread. I will edit this post to include the thread when i find it.

edit: found the thread, here it is: www.abovetopsecret.com/...

... and it's not the light on boom in the lower left, sorry, it's probably from the light on the boom just above and to the left of the artifact - you can see the faintest outline around the artifact that matches the shape of the light.
[edit on 10-9-2007 by memoir]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I suspect a mining facility / refinery will be built on the moon to make fuel to obtain the necessary fuel source for ION propulsion required to reach mars...The new ISS is needed as a stepping stone for future missions to the moon...

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by airtrax007
I think the picture with the anomoly in it is actuallY the real ISS from a distance .The pictures that i posted are from the SECRET ISS. jUST MY 2-CENTS..

As usual, somebody beat me to the punch. I lack the software needed to enlarge/enhance the anomoly, but the shape of it suggests what we have all seen in newspapers, magazines, and television to be the ISS.
Even when I was in the 'Corps, there were rumors of a "Space Navy"... We can all be certain that if there is an ISS, the DoD had their own first.
Great pics airtrax007- Thanks for the post!

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I suspect a mining facility / refinery will be built on the moon to make fuel to obtain the necessary fuel source for ION propulsion required to reach mars...The new ISS is needed as a stepping stone for future missions to the moon...

Airtrax007 you are about 47 years late with your predictions.

Thanks for the post anyway.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
It looks like internal reflection in the lens to me as the point of light is so bright.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

I've enhanced the artifact in question, passed it through a filter or two and enlarged it. You can definitely see the ring around the light bulb and the bright reflection on the lower part of the light casing. There are also other reflection artifacts on the top of the craft that match the angle and distance.

Here's the enhanced light:

Here's a similar artifact of the antennae... or whatever it is on the opposite side of the craft:

Remember the focal point is at a different angle, so it will be rotated slightly (accordingly).

Eh, but maybe I'm wrong.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This is a picture of the old ISS and not to be confused with the pictures i had posted--

i152.photobucket.com...

Compare the pictures before replying ---thanks

Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
any "anomalies" that seem peculiar would be airbrushed before released to the public.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Right--- but these pictures were not intended to be released to the public (my posted pic's) ..

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Should be interesting to see that same image if/when NASA release the images to the public

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I think the picture with the anomoly in it is actuallY the real ISS from a distance .

Agreed.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by drunknmunky

Should be interesting indeed. In the first photo, we can clearly see the Canadaarm2 - which you can verify matches up to the the Canadaarm2 on the ISS... and the picture does indeed look like the middle module of the ISS.

Though - I never said this was the ISS, I only said the anomaly was a reflection. But since you've brought it up, yeah, this looks just like a picture of the ISS.

edit: And don't get me wrong - beautiful, surreal photos. Thank you very much for posting them.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Truly amazing pictures, gonna use one for my desktop thanks!!

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I'm with you still on this airtrax007... I think we can all agree that the DoD keeps information to themselves for the "good of National Security", and for the good of the American people.
In other words: pay no heed to where your tax dollars are spent, just know that it was for your "best interests".
That said, the original founding fathers and partiots would be marching on Washington as we type.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join