It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

photo's -MISSION - (don't ask how I got them)....shhhhh

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Very nice. Thanks. You got any with the Shuttle and Progress docked simultaneously or any of the other vehicles that visit?

hello, john lear.

what do you mean by any other of the other vehicles that visit?
could you be more specific? would there be any other vehicles than the space shuttle?

I suspect a mining facility / refinery will be built on the moon to make fuel to obtain the necessary fuel source for ION propulsion required to reach mars...The new ISS is needed as a stepping stone for future missions to the moon...

what is so important about mars?
what about these propulsion systems?

wasnt there a nazi ufo supposedly flying to mars, a ship called odin 7 / or odin 8? when i look at the us army today i see the wehrmachts technologies having advanced to a very functional degree.

the real question is, arent there already bases on the moon and maybe on mars too?

ps: regarding mars. i watched total recall recently and i found it to be pretty interesting. because they say theres ice on the mars, but we didnt know that in 1990, did we? watch total recall for more information on this. so could there be a reactor on mars, which was build a long time before. only waiting for use to be activated in order to turn mars into a live supporting planet (again)?

[edit on 10/9/07 by cometa]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Great photos. The shuttle truly is an ugly spacecraft. Like an old model pickup in space.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Wonderful photos... the ones that you orginialy posted, before they were resised, you could put them into a online storage place, in there unedited glory, that we could access to see them???

Those are so cool, my one question is what is the land mass that can be seen on the Planet, my first thought was Australisa and New Zealand, but im not sure?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
Great photos. The shuttle truly is an ugly spacecraft. Like an old model pickup in space.

Yea, in the huge void that is space, with all the natural formations that too an untold amount of time, here comes a hunck of metal flying through space, with is paint chiped, foam flying off, and water vapor being is biggest enemy, it looks so bad in space...

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Beautiful shots.

Makes me wish I should have stayed with my dream of being an Astronaut.
very Nice.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
i'm a sucker for incredible pictures of outer-space.. i love these man, nice work

the anomaly and the speculation about it makes the photos that more interesting as well.

nice post man

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by airtrax007
I think the picture with the anomoly in it is actuallY the real ISS from a distance .The pictures that i posted are from the SECRET ISS. jUST MY 2-CENTS..

Thats what the general concensus was when that pic was posted about 6 weeks ago, and the thread quickly died, I was a bit dissapointed. I didn't know if i agreed with the assesment but others in the thread did, and the thread quickly died. Again only that first picture was shown I believe, maybe 1 or 2 others, the Hurricane picture looks familiar.

As for the rest of them, I'd imagine they were taken at the same time, so they aren't anything brand new either, but good finds none-the-less. I'm glad this is being looked into again as well, and we have Mr. Lear in the thread as well, weighing in.

I agree though the 4th from last picture looks like a model to me.

As far as the no stars , they'll give you the same reason they gave when they took pictures "on the first moon walk". Although i've seen plenty of pictures in space from the same/similiar cameras and stars can be seen.

I do however have a question here, the 3rd to last picture. That land mass that can be seen. Can someone familiar with geography tell me what that is? I mean at first glance I thought it was the South of North America, because it appears like the Texan Northern border is clearly defined in the photo. But , where's Fl, and then what would be the huge land mass sitting off the east coast in the Atlantic?

I'm fairly certain it's not NA, but does anyone know where that is? I'm just curious now.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
is it just me or does the fourth from last picture look just like scaled a model?

That's the first thing I thought when I saw that.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
I'm fairly certain it's not NA, but does anyone know where that is? I'm just curious now.

I have no idea what it is. I tried looking at world maps to determine what it is, but it's hard to tell.

It's not North America, I'm pretty sure. It doesn't look like anything in South America. I originally thought it was Australia, but looking at a map of Australia, the outline isn't the same.

I hope someone else can determine what it is.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Originally posted by cometa

hello, john lear.

could you be more specific? would there be any other vehicles than the space shuttle?

Well Progress docks there more often than the Shuttle. Buran certainly docks there. We obviously have a number of other space vehicles that dock there unless you want to believe that in 40 years the Shuttle is the best we can do, in which case you have not been paying attention to Air Force Space Command.

[the real question is, arent there already bases on the moon and maybe on mars too?

Definately on the Moon, definatnely on Mars and have been there for at least 35 years.

ps: regarding mars. i watched total recall recently and i found it to be pretty interesting. because they say theres ice on the mars, but we didnt know that in 1990, did we? watch total recall for more information on this. so could there be a reactor on mars, which was build a long time before. only waiting for use to be activated in order to turn mars into a live supporting planet (again)?

You have been misinformed. Mars has an atmosphere almost identical to earths. The population there is around 600 million. People like us live there. I believe that most of your information comes from those little toy robots that drive around in circles pretending to give you a real picture of Mars. Or perhaps you believe NASA's information. In any case Mars is much different from what you have been told.

No, I have not been there.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Beautiful pictures. People talked about them possibly being airbrushed. It seems to me that at least in a couple of them that the water is too blue, and the clouds are too repetitious. I would have thought there would have been some variation in the dark blue water.

The poster said it was sent by someone in NASA, and the photos were not edited. How do we know this person wasn't being set up by NASA to find out who they could really be trusted? When NASA finds these photos on the web, they know that this person can not be trusted with truly top secret information.

Therefore the photos could have very well have been photo shopped and air brushed knowing full well that they would eventually appear in public. The anomaly, could have been an accident by the person who was air brushing the photo. If it wasn't, it could have slipped through. The higher ups may have wanted to slip through for various reasons.

They may have created that particular anomaly, so they could know for sure that picture was leaked, and who leaked it.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Mars has an atmosphere almost identical to earths. The population there is around 600 million. People like us live there.

I don't mean to sound argumentative or anything, but I'm curious as to where you got your information from that 600 million people live there?

And are they "people"? Or some other intelligent life species?

I believe Mars' atmosphere is more suitable for life than we are told, but I've never heard anyone say that people or another species actually lives there, and certainly not that many.

I like to consider even the most crazy theories before blowing it off, so I'm interested in where you got such information.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Wow. Truly awe inspiring. I am amazed at how bright everything is. Guess I am used to my sunlight being filtered through LA air...

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cometa

hello, john lear.

You might like to look at this thread as it should answer your questions.

It deals with the Russian Progress cargo lifters amongst other things.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Mars has an atmosphere almost identical to earths. The population there is around 600 million. People like us live there.

You mean to say that there is 600 million people living on Mars? And if yes, why do you believe so? (you say it like you KNOW) I've read many of your claims and I don't think you can back up any of them and I'm starting to think this is only your personal believes and NOTHING more.

[edit on 2007/9/10 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Both the ISS and the Shuttle are visible from Earth, at times even with the naked eye.

If there were a "Secret ISS", wouldn't it also be visible?

Great pics, nice job OPie!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John Lear: I'm curious as to how you arrived at the 600 million population figure for Mars

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Amazing pictures. Through these images you can see how meaningless and tiny we really all are in the greater scheme of things. How selfish is it to believe that we were "created" as the sole owners of all that our eyes can see.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

They're working on the ISS.

Nice pics. Very nice resolution.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Beautiful pictures!!! Thank your (shh!) friend for sending them along. I loved them!

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
If it is a secret space station, why is the Canada arm on it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join