It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Video Discussion and Updates

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bicnarok

so your saying bin laden is dead? and has been along time and bush is just stringing us along telling us hes alive and a threat

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me one iota... failing that he is alive and well in Kabul or Islamabad invisible in plain sight.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Well, I studied the video, and all other videos supposedly with OBL in it.

I think I have found that the newest released video does NOT include OBL's real voice.

I used to have access to these very powerful sound recognition/pattern programs, but my position changed and I am no longer in that department. I would like to ask people to research into the voice's of OBL. Maybe you people could find a way to compare the voices without a million dollar sound software program.

I can almost guarantee that you will find differences in the voices. One particular video had OBL in it, supposedly from 2001, and he was a bit more soft spoken, had a raspy sick like haze to his voice. He just looked and talked like he was aging pretty bad. Now though, his voice is pretty crisp and more clear, and solid instead of soft.

You people should look into it.

[edit on 10-9-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
it would not suprise me if they faked the vid(our gov) but if they did, you'd think they could have done better.
thats what gets me. we are talking the us gov. the cia...unlimited money.
this is the best edit they can come up with? a freeze with continuing audio?
pretty lame.....

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
I was taught in a speech class long ago not to shuffle around too much or move around. Maybe hes got that kind of education.

No, the video is clearly paused.
No one can remain that still, let alone speak without moving your mouth.

I know to most of you Bin Laden is some kind of super-villain but that's giving him too much credit.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Here is the AP story on the new OBL video

al-Qaida Promises 9/11 Hijacker Video

CAIRO, Egypt (AP) -- Al-Qaida said Monday that it will release a new video of Osama bin Laden presenting the last testament of one of the Sept. 11 suicide hijackers, marking the sixth anniversary of the attacks.

The announcement from the terror group's media arm came only days after bin Laden appeared in his first video in three years, giving an address to the American people, lecturing them to abandon capitalism and democracy and convert to Islam.

Al-Qaida said what? From my understanding, Al-Qaida is the codename of a database of names and etc. that the CIA had compiled. Al-Qaida is not a group, and the people within Al-Qaida are not necessarily connected to each other in any way, other than the CIA considered them connected.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
AGENT VIOLETS HOT , what is osama wearing in both the 2004 and 2007 video?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Couldn't it be that Bin Laden who probably has a medical condition has been treated with corticosteroids. Corticosteroids is a very common treatment for inflamatory illnesses.

It also makes your face puffy. Makes you look like you have gained weight.

Remember how deathly ill he looked in the video preceeding this one? Extremely thin, grey. Everyone remarked how ill he looked.
He has probably been receiving treatments of corticosteroids.

The easiest thing to do is say it's a fake, just because his appearance has changed. People's appearances do change dramatically just like that, when they are ill (especially inflamatory illnesses), and/or being treated with drugs (corticosteroids).

Wouldn't it mean more to Bush if he could say we think Bin Laden is really dead, due to our relentless pursuit of him, and keeping him on the run. That would speak volumes to the American people, saying our tactics are working, we're keeping them in caves, running and they're dying from it.

If the USA (or anyone else) really wanted to perpetrate a fraud like this, would they really do something so dumb looking as to dye the fake bin laden's beard?
Or overdub his voice with with an imposters. (The American govt. knows there are tons of civilians out there who have the tools and technology to analyze his voice.) Infamatory illnesses can also change the sound of your voice, and the effects or certain treatments can also change the sound of your voice.

I believe there's no question it is Bin Laden. Whether it really is current is questionable, it probably is. But that was Bin Laden in that video looking (contrary to what most people have been saying about his appearance there) extremely ill.

I think most people who are saying on the news that he appears "stronger" and "healthier" have never seen anyone with an inflamatory illness, or they have never seen the effects of someone who is being treated with corticosteroids. That's really what we're seeing. That man is deathly ill.

Couldn't his dyed beard and hair be symbolic of something? Maybe a signal? Or it could be just a crappy attempt to make him look better?

[edit on 10-9-2007 by Electro38]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
well if that isn't a series of outstanding assumptions, I don't know what is.

We could also assume that due to a practical joke, his friends dyed his hair black during a sleepover, or that his copy of Final Cut Pro was giving him render errors while exporting the final version of this before "leaking" it to the us news media.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Well, what about the claims that the tape stops at 2 points, and the frame actually freezes for minutes on end, during the parts about the anniversary of Hiroshima, global warming (wtf?), Sarkozy, and Islams being free from taxes (double wtf?)?

That is pretty darn weird. Seems like if you wanted to dub a voice into the video, you'd have to stop his mouth from moving, hence the "freeze frame."

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angry Danish
OBL is more aware of what's going on in America than most Americans!
He talks about the failure of the Dems to bring our troops home...

Oh dear...

You don't possibly think that he did so to prejudice the simplest of American minds to associate the Democrats, and the war withdrawal plan to a terrorist agenda do you? To keep this war, it's profits, and hidden agendas rolling full steam ahead?

Nah...this is an authentic video for sure, and the Bin-Boogie-man has come to let you know which party ideas he supports. Consequently it is the ones this administration doesn't.

Osama/Usama Bin Laden is now a useful manipulative tool, the inspiration of which has more than likely long since passed away.

Originally posted by Boondock78
we are talking the us gov. the cia...unlimited money.
pretty lame.....

They've been known to pull off the lamest of con's in the past and yet they are always accepted as fact by the general public in spite of the glaring holes in the carpet. Lame indeed. Time to wake up.

Not to worry though, the Bin-Laden Video Redux is on it's way for an early release. Coming soon to a television near you. Yahoo News-New Bin Laden Video to be Released

Originally posted by agent violet
I can assure you that there are far worse 'terrorists' in the world than Mr Bin Laden.

Indeed.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkusMaximus
Well, what about the claims that the tape stops at 2 points, and the frame actually freezes for minutes on end, during the parts about the anniversary of Hiroshima, global warming (wtf?), Sarkozy, and Islams being free from taxes (double wtf?)?

That is pretty darn weird. Seems like if you wanted to dub a voice into the video, you'd have to stop his mouth from moving, hence the "freeze frame."

I'm not saying the tape is legit. Just that the video really does show images of Bin Laden.

They could be old images taken before he possibly died, with newly added audio of his real voice, also recorded at an earlier time. I can see that happening.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by Angry Danish
OBL is more aware of what's going on in America than most Americans!
He talks about the failure of the Dems to bring our troops home...

Oh dear...

You don't possibly think that he did so to prejudice the simplest of American minds to associate the Democrats, and the war withdrawal plan to a terrorist agenda do you? To keep this war, it's profits, and hidden agendas rolling full steam ahead?

Nah...this is an authentic video for sure, and the Bin-Boogie-man has come to let you know which party ideas he supports. Consequently it is the ones this administration doesn't.

Osama/Usama Bin Laden is now a useful manipulative tool, the inspiration of which has more than likely long since passed away.

Originally posted by Boondock78
we are talking the us gov. the cia...unlimited money.
pretty lame.....

They've been known to pull off the lamest of con's in the past and yet they are always accepted as fact by the general public in spite of the glaring holes in the carpet. Lame indeed. Time to wake up.

Not to worry though, the Bin-Laden Video Redux is on it's way for an early release. Coming soon to a television near you. Yahoo News-New Bin Laden Video to be Released

Originally posted by agent violet
I can assure you that there are far worse 'terrorists' in the world than Mr Bin Laden.

Indeed.

I can't WAIT to hear what kind of bizarre crap THIS video contains.
The last video contained references (reportedly) to Hiroshima, global warming, Sarkozy (new French prez.), taxes, Democrats...
Weird stuff here!

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
well if that isn't a series of outstanding assumptions, I don't know what is.

We could also assume that due to a practical joke, his friends dyed his hair black during a sleepover, or that his copy of Final Cut Pro was giving him render errors while exporting the final version of this before "leaking" it to the us news media.

Experts will be able to determine from the images of the video that preceeded this one, compared to the images in the new video that he is definitley being treated for an illness, or was being treated. Did you see the drooping of his right eye? That is the effects of prolonged inflamatory illness, or the effects of corticosteroid treatment.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Here is a twist... the terrorist made the tape and in hopes the we would get our hands on it. The terrorist made it look like crap so the American people would be like wtf. Then put out the tape tomorrow with the real UBL. The terrorist claim the earlier one was a fake made by our government. More people turn on this goverment and the 911 inside job doesn't seem as far out as most Americans think.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I can't WAIT to hear what kind of bizarre crap THIS video contains.
The last video contained references (reportedly) to Hiroshima, global warming, Sarkozy (new French prez.), taxes, Democrats...
Weird stuff here!

I will be surprised if they really do play the whole thing for us with the accurate translation.

(has that been released yet?)

I hate the people on the news who say "should they be playing this, and scare us if there's nothing we can do about it..."

Who are those people? They sound like characters from some teen movie.
Yes, I want to know about it, hear it and see it!

We should hide our heads in the sand and keep shopping.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

I'm afraid "that" tape would never be permitted on the airwaves. Sure the left wing media would like nothing more than to slam Bush league and his dwindling administration. I just don't see a tape as you describe ever making it's way to us.

Becker

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The new video has been released.

Laura Mansfield has a copy, but will only be sending it to subscribers for the moment.

Another new Bin Laden tape released

A new tape from Osama Bin Laden has been released by As Sahab. We will be forwarding to our subscribers shortly. The video includes the will of "Abu Musab Waleed al-Shehri", one of the 9/11 hijackers.

Please check back later for more updates.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
The new video has been released.

Laura Mansfield has a copy, but will only be sending it to subscribers for the moment.

Another new Bin Laden tape released

A new tape from Osama Bin Laden has been released by As Sahab. We will be forwarding to our subscribers shortly. The video includes the will of "Abu Musab Waleed al-Shehri", one of the 9/11 hijackers.

Please check back later for more updates.

Can one of those members make it available here?

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I'm not a subscriber, so the terms of her site are unfamiliar to me.

However, several members here including myself go out of our way to find a free copy ASAP, its almost something of a competition to see who can get it first.

Somebody will post it here soon, you can be sure.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join