It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Video Discussion and Updates

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Nothing else to see here, but I suggest you people keep an eye on the markets.
specially the oil prices.
Somebody will benefit finacialy occurs with this new Big bad wolf video.

I think it was a pretty bad attempt if our government was involved. Hell, I could have written a better speech. Just looking at it gave me a feeling this was a man close to the end of his rope and he was maybe giving his last weak try at being someone that he once was. He time is at an end whether he lives or dies and he does like that.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I didn't read *every post in this thread but I was wondering what you people thought about the date on the video transcription being a day earlier than the video was obtained.
I don't usually lend much credence to this site but this is a little odd....
www.homelandsecurityus.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Well is nothing to say to your post Val we all know that you speak your mind just fine.

Gazz thanks, but as we look at the events in the last months in our nation and abroad is pretty much clear that plans are on going for the fate of all of us thanks to the NWO.

With bin-landen or not bin-laden.

[edit on 9-9-2007 by marg6043]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The Administration is downplaying this video, although the CIA chief is giving out a warning?

Frances Townsend, National Security advisor is downplaying a signal of attack!

Townsend says Bin Laden is Impotent!

Isn't this the administration that has missed the last 3 attacks (9/11, 3/11 and 7/7)?

Now they want us to stand down?

But, when it was suitable them politically, they went out of there way to scare everyone into voting for them!

I don't know about you, but I am going to keep my guard up, the fact the administration is downplaying the video means it probably does indicate an attack, but only time will tell!

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Bin Laden Video a Forgery?

An interesting analysis:

Osama Bin Laden's widely publicized video address to the American people has a peculiarity that casts serious doubt on its authenticity: the video freezes at about 1 minute and 36 seconds, and motion only resumes again at 12:30. The video then freezes again at 14:02 remains frozen until the end. All references to current events, such as the 62nd anniversary of the U.S. atomic bombing of Japan, and Sarkozy and Brown being the leaders of France and the UK, respectively, occur when the video is frozen! The words spoken when the video is in motion contain no references to contemporary events and could have been (and likely were) made before the U.S. invasion of Iraq.

Source Link: www.boomantribune.com

[edit on 9-9-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
My personal opinion is that this video was shot before the early portion of last year...probably more likely 2005. My personal opinion is that Osama has been sitting in Gitmo since sometime last year and will remain there until right before the 2008 elections.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mel1962

Isn't this the administration that has missed the last 3 attacks (9/11, 3/11 and 7/7)?

What??? The Bush Administration is beyond incompetent but it's ridiculous to hold them accountable for preventing attacks in other countries.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

What??? The Bush Administration is beyond incompetent but it's ridiculous to hold them accountable for preventing attacks in other countries.

So they are not responsible to stop terrorism in other countries, than what is Iraq, what about the plot that got busted in Germany???

This administration is eavesdropping oversea and domestic phone calls, I doubt there are listening to terrorist, more likely political enemies like the quakers!

This administration is the one that is promoting the war on terror and they are therefore responsible for all terrorist attacks. You can't have your cake and eat it! If you take credit for breaking up terrorist plots overseas you must accept responsiblity for the successful attacks!

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Interesting that you bring this because if Bin-Laden was alive I imagine that he would be in the hands of the US.

Gazz I can see the video been doctored but how much and for what intention. Perhaps like others have pointed out edited?.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Gazz I can see the video been doctored but how much and for want intention. Perhaps like others have pointed out edited?.

The alleged fact that the video freezes during the parts of the message where Osama speaks about current events is if true very telling. To bad we can't have an expert to verify that. I suppose if there is signs that the audio has changed during these video freeze ups we could be dealing with a complete fabrication here. If so... who done it and why?

[edit on 9-9-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I got the feeling that eventually the government will have to come out and claim that is fraud.

We in American and around the world (specially here in ATS) have some great tech people that are right now braking that video apart

Occurs our government can not fight with that and either argue.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by UM_Gazz

Indeed an audio analysis from an expert would be welcome. Who would do with without someone making a claim about a biased agenda though?

It would also be interesting to have Neal Krawetz analysis of the video. He's the one who recently came up with software to help sort out objects added into images.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Mossad Agent Pearlman Behind New Bin Laden Video

Prisonplanet.com
Sunday September 9, 2007

Adam Pearlman, the Jewish Mossad agent who once wrote stinging essays condemning Muslims as "bloodthirsty terrorists", has been singled out as the creator of the suspicious "new" Osama Bin Laden video.

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

So they are not responsible to stop terrorism in other countries, than what is Iraq, what about the plot that got busted in Germany???

This administration is eavesdropping oversea and domestic phone calls, I doubt there are listening to terrorist, more likely political enemies like the quakers!

This administration is the one that is promoting the war on terror and they are therefore responsible for all terrorist attacks. You can't have your cake and eat it! If you take credit for breaking up terrorist plots overseas you must accept responsiblity for the successful attacks!

That doesn't make the U.S. govt. the all seeing God.
Think of Iraq where supposedly the perception of Arabs are a bunch of stupid primitives could take on the U.S. military might. So imagine what some stupid terrorists can do on U.S. soil. O yeah it happened already awhile ago. They just need to be successful only like 1% of the attacks while the U.S. govt. has to be 100% perfect to show their success.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

Is this for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Marge, its speculation, but the idea is being discussed widely.

About the audio analysis, this company did an analysis of a group of OBL tapes. This PDF is the result.

I wonder if they're interested in the new tape?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I came upon this while doing stumble upon.

"Authenticity doubted

Adel Darwish, political editor of Middle East magazine, told Al Jazeera that he had "doubts" about the authenticity of the tape."

"Any kid these days with an electronic kit can alter images and edit the way that he or she likes," he said on Friday.

"There is no close-up of bin Laden, the beard is thick and black and then there are large segments where the image is a still."

english.aljazeera.net...

[edit on 9-9-2007 by grover]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Here is a link re OBL a timeline very interesting.

www.wanttoknow.info...

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I am a little late to this actually but when I finally did see part of the video on the evening news tonight the first thing that went through my mind is that it didn't look anything like him< his beard is shorter and somewhat squared and his nose has grown.

I just watched the whole thing on google video and nothing has changed what I stated above. Also he seems way too professorial.

I have to add that what he says about the American hegemony is pretty much accurate... despite all our power we are a paper tiger.

Of course you don't have to be anti-American or a terrorist living in a cave (actually I would bet he is either in Kabul or Islamabad hiding in plain sight) to see this... we are stretched way too thin and we are pawning our grand children's futures to fight an ill conceived war.

[edit on 9-9-2007 by grover]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
listen....
cache.libsyn.com...

Hours 1,2,&3 : Have you actually read what Osama Bin Laden has to say? / Osama Conspiracy / The conspiracy crowd calls in an attempt to convince us that they are doing something important.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join