It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Video Discussion and Updates

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

And let us not forget the perfect timing of the 6th anniversary of 9-11 attacks.

Still this article is very interesting to read and I do not know, if somebody beat me to it - but anyway, there are some strong points there:

New Bin Laden Video: 100% Forgery

Still - everytime I see this guy, I just think of how many times can the mass of people be manipulated with this single man, who must after all, inspire terror and fear in all of us. Funny how almost everytime, something is wrong with this videos. Question is - who cares anyway? Are these videos designed to make us afraid - or to make us fight among each other even more and debate this issue for ever and ever and ever and ever and ever. In any case - THEY WIN!

[edit on 11/9/07 by Souljah]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Souljah

I think the key here is to make us forget the more important issues behind our government agendas.

People do not understand that is not the possibility of another terrorist act whatwe should be afraid, but the powers that this government will have.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
over the course of the last several days i've read articles, analysis,
talking points, blogs.... all addressing the OBL videos. (now two in number)

web sites include SITE, IntelCenter, DEBKA Files, icga.blogspot, mparent7777-2.blogspot, prisonplanet. blogs.abcnews, and others...

but i still have not come up with a definitive 'bottom line'...

IOW, i cannot say that for 100% that 'Gadahn'
->formerly Adam Pearlman
(a zionist) aka Azzam al-Amriki is not a Israeli Mossad agent/CIA agent
posing as the media arm of AQ (called As-Shahab) who has been over the years, responsible for all these (opportune for the Bush-neocon cabal) OBL video/messages...

what i believe...is that there is a actual 'SALAFI' a radical brand of Sunni Islam which OBL is/was(when alive) immersed in.
The 'Wahabbi' also exists, but either sect is out of the mainstream and only the most radically oriented zealots subscribe (voluntarily) to that sects marching orders.
Zakat is a operational way of life in the Arab community, as i was told back in my Veterans-against-Vietnam-war days, but the philosophy has been 'spinned' by the think-tankers/neocon cabal into a nefarious underground network enmeshed in sabotage & the supposed funding of zealots/terrorists/anarchists...
who are grouped together under the 'radical Islamists' umbrella
(for the ease of indentity of a singular Boogy-Man/ demonized body of people)

somewhere in all the facts & events, there is a truth to be revealed...
be it a small core group of zealots, or a lot of 'false flag' operations..

i'm going to sit back & watch, much like i did with warning/alerting people & friends to never work or visit at the WTC or Pentagon because they were 2-of-3 targets for terrorists, sometime down the road...

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Several posts have asked about how these videos are aquired. Especially by the same groups of people each time.

This article may help shed some light on the subject.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Everyone is probably pretty bored with the whole OBL video thing, but if not, here is a link to the full 49 minute version of the most recent tape with Walid/waleed whatshisname the fat terrorist reading his will.

[edit on 9/12/07 by makeitso]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
Everyone is probably pretty bored with the whole OBL video thing, but if not, here is a link to the full 49 minute version of the most recent tape with Walid/waleed whatshisname the fat terrorist reading his will.

[edit on 9/12/07 by makeitso]

haha that made me laugh,thanks i needed that.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by makeitso

No, people are not bored, actually people are already geared and manipulated to expect this videos every so many years or year and always around the 9/11 aniversary just to keep believing that is a eason for been in the middle east (even if is not for been in Iraq) alive and fresh.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Here is an article from CNet, analyzing the first OBL video which describes some interesting edits in the video:

Researcher: Bin Laden's beard is real, video is not

More important though are the edits. At roughly a minute and a half into the video there is a splice; bin Laden shifts from looking at the camera to looking down in less than 1/25th of a second. At 13:13 there is a second, less obvious splice. In all, Krawetz says there are at least six splices in the video. Of these, there are only two live bin Laden segments, the rest of the video composed of still images. The first live section opens the video and ends at 1:56. The second section begins at 12:29 and continues until 14:01. The two live sections appear to be from different recordings "because the desk is closer to the camera in the second section."

Then there are the audio edits. Krawetz says "the new audio has no accompanying 'live' video and consists of multiple audio recordings." References to current events are made only during the still frame sections and after splices within the audio track." And there are so many splices that I cannot help but wonder if someone spliced words and phrases together. I also cannot rule out a vocal imitator during the frozen-frame audio. The only way to prove that the audio is really bin Laden is to see him talking in the video," Krawetz says.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
Several posts have asked about how these videos are aquired.

This article may help shed some light on the subject.

that sites message is in contradiction to other reports...

i know o rad that bothe 'SITE' and 'IntelCenter',
two web orgs that 'monitor' terrorist websites. offered the Intel
agencies a early 'pre-release' of the 1st OBL video produced by as-Shahab..........but the U.S. Intel told them they Already Had
the OBL video/message in analysis & scrutiny Already !!!
And that was Before these two orgs. had thought thay 'scooped' the world !

my question, just how did the U.S. Intel get ahold of a Sept 7th transmission of a OBL 'tape' before these undecover orgs with ~state-of-the-art~ connections ????

it makes one wonder..... who is ?fabricating these OBL videos?
AQ='As-Shahab'.... or a basement operation in the bowels of the CIA/NSA
beast????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

here's a radical thought....

there is a deliberate action to cause mis-spellings in these (my) posts
to reflect badly on the presentation, so as to have the community casually
dismiss the post as fluff, and not worthy of attention

do not reply...i'm not a point Ho

[edit on 12-9-2007 by St Udio]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
the video could just be a fake from the goverment or something just to make another reason to stay in a country like afghanistan and start more in it? dont u guys rekon the more tapes thay bring out the more reasons the goverment of america have against mid east he probely aint even alive anymore

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I am confused by the availability of these videos. Why do thy get such an airing in the US? As another poster on here said, why give them airtime to transmit their rhetoric and threats?

In the 80's the British Government banned members of Sinn Fien from speaking on television to stop the above. Of course this ended up with the hillarious situation that the television news companies exploited a loop hole and didn't use the real voices of, say, Gerry Adams instead they overdubbed it with another very similar Northern Irish accent.

The Bin Laden tapes are rubbish, merely transmitted to frighten people. If OBL made this tape then that means there is a trail back to him. Why isn't that exploited by the technical and intelligence muscle of the US? Apart from the fact that I believe the guy is dead, I could understand us not finding him if he really did go to ground and stay hidden but the fact that he keeps popping up again and still doesn't get caught is rubbish.

That particular tape is so bad with its stop motion acting but continuous voice over. Did you see the one on Youtube that was made as a spoof? even that was more convincing. Do you think that they wouldn't make the film, watch it through and go "bugger! we missed the bit of you waving the RPG launcher cos the film had stopped, we had better do that over again because we have an important message to get out".

I love the way people are trying to read 'messages' into the film. If OBL wanted to threaten people, he would. If he wanted to give a coded message he would just say something like "the blue cow jumps over the gate" and this would means something to who it was meant to mean something to. So what if you then know something is coming, that is what terror is about. Do people really think that this would be the only way that he could contact sleeper cells within the US considering he can't be caught?

The only thing that people can pick up on is the colour of his beard, to me this signifies that your government (who made the film) thinks you are stupid fools who won't pick up on the fact that his beard was grey in their last poor attempt and now it is black. They just figure that we think that 'they all look the same'. The previous OBL was a stand in and they copped so much flak over that so they decided to use some other stock footage of him but do the overdub / freeze frame instead. What's next? A Disney Pixar version? One with him wearing a bag over his head to protect his current ID? Even if the guy was feeling a bit vain one day and decided to dye his beard, he would be laughing his socks of to think that people are speculating about the meaning of this

Come on people, wake up and smell the coffee!

[edit on 3-10-2007 by EJHoover]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
alot of ppl talk like thay have evidence he is still alive how do u guys know he is its a trick to your eyes

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Hi all

Who knows whether the video is real or not - I don't trust it - What happened to all the fake Bin Laden tapes after 9/11 - I haven't heard to much about them - I don't trust any of the media any more !!!

Peace

top topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join