It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Video Discussion and Updates

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
I'm not a subscriber, so the terms of her site are unfamiliar to me.

However, several members here including myself go out of our way to find a free copy ASAP, its almost something of a competition to see who can get it first.

Somebody will post it here soon, you can be sure.

Cool, I appreciate it.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I have been lookin for the video but have seen the gif promoting the release of this new video here:

I see OBL in this and another person, is this the American, Adam Gadahn(sp) ?

I have heard some on the news channels say they thought that Adam was the writer of the words OBL used in the first video.

How they got that idea I don't know, I was just wondering if this other face in the gif was his.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Yes, thats Adam.

They got the idea that Adam was the writer of the speach, or perhaps even the creator of the video for many reasons, or percieved reasons.

Some of them are noted here.

[edit on 9/10/07 by makeitso]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by makeitso

Thanks for the link, I can see where some would tie adam to the speech.

I was googling AS Sahab and came upon a site called the Islamic News Agency which is in arabic, but I used the translate to get a rough idea of what was there. It has a full transcript of the OBL video of last week and also a report that a new one is forthcoming. this is the headline from their site:

Bin Laden reveals Commandments and the executors of the attacks of September 11 in the new tape shortly

How to get there:

go to google, enter www.islamicnews.net hit search, the first listing is the site, click on translate this page and it should come up.

Anyways, I hope the members can get there and take a look before it mysteriously disappears.

I posted a RATS thread last week with a translated link which now is a dead.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by UM_Gazz

Originally posted by XFoxMulderX
I am a little concerned about Tuesday now

I am wondering how pissed Osama is right now that the US obtained this video, basically denying him his wish to have it released on Tuesday?

I think it's kind of strange that we got ahold of the tape but we do not know where osama is, maybe they should look in iran.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
Oh dear...

You don't possibly think that he did so to prejudice the simplest of American minds to associate the Democrats, and the war withdrawal plan to a terrorist agenda do you? To keep this war, it's profits, and hidden agendas rolling full steam ahead?

It sounds like a totally scripted video. If Bin Laden is working for factions of our government, which I believe he is, I think the comment in favor of the democrats is to the agenda of the Republican party. If the people in this country who believe Bin Laden is the culprit behind 9/11 see this video, they might say "Well we better not have a democrat in office or that will be just what Bin Laden wants, and we can't very well give him what he wants."

Let's pray the only Republican we have in office is Ron Paul.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Yes, thats Adam.

No thats not Adam. Its Abu Musab Waleed, one of the hijackers on 9/11.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
FYI, Fox news is repoorting that another video will be released by OBL and it will include the last testament of one of the highjackers from 9/11,

Well that wouldn't be very hard to make, since close to half of those hijackers are still alive.

(and let's not get drawn into that debate, since there are plenty of other threads on that subject)

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug

It sounds like a totally scripted video. If Bin Laden is working for factions of our government, which I believe he is, I think the comment in favor of the democrats is to the agenda of the Republican party.

How does this work, exactly? If, as some of you believe that OBL is an agent of the US Gov't then the Democratic Party would also be aware of this, no? I mean he would have been working for the gov't during the Clinton Administration too, right?

So, if so, you mean the Democrats sit quietly while OBL pretends to be an advocate of the Democratic Party in order to get another Republican elected to the White House?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman
How does this work, exactly? If, as some of you believe that OBL is an agent of the US Gov't then the Democratic Party would also be aware of this, no? I mean he would have been working for the gov't during the Clinton Administration too, right?

So, if so, you mean the Democrats sit quietly while OBL pretends to be an advocate of the Democratic Party in order to get another Republican elected to the White House?

I'm sure you are aware of the Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, etc. The higher elite don't show partisan favoritism, as there are both Republicans and Democrats at the top of the food chain. Who knows what their agendas are. At this time, they might wish to keep the Republicans in office.

At the same time, there are both Republicans and Democrats that are not "in the know." I'm sure some of these people would hold a public outcry if they knew, which is why they don't. Not everyone in government is evil, just 90% of them are. And they surely aren't as educated as we are on many of these issues. Some probably are just guilty of stupidity, and others are ignorant on purpose for they fear a threat to their political career and/or personal security.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Yes, thats Adam.

No thats not Adam. Its Abu Musab Waleed, one of the hijackers on 9/11.

Ooops. Sorry guys. It was not intentional.
Thanks for the correction.

BTW SITE has the title of the new video (this weeks second video) listed as: Introducing Abu Musab al-Walid, One of the Nineteen 9/11 Hijackers

So, yeah, sorry.

[edit on 9/10/07 by makeitso]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Sorry i'm not going through all the posts on this thread, but thought i would post this link up, this site shows some convincing proof that its not OBL in the vid.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
[

I'm sure you are aware of the Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, etc. The higher elite don't show partisan favoritism, as there are both Republicans and Democrats at the top of the food chain. Who knows what their agendas are. At this time, they might wish to keep the Republicans in office.

So if that's true then why would it matter whether a Democrat or Republican was in office? There would be no reason to make bogus tapes so that one party or the other would win.

I'm sorry but your theory makes no sense whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Seems like they're almost done transcribing the newest video.

Here is a little more info about it.

Laura Mansfield

A new tape from Osama Bin Laden has been released by As Sahab. The video is entitled "The Wills of the Heroes of the Raids on New York and Washington. The Will of the Martyr (as we see him) Abu Mus'ab al Shehri With a forward by Sheikh Osama bin Laden, may Allah protect him".

The video, 47 minutes 16 seconds in length, features an introduction by Osama Bin Laden. Bin Laden is shown in a still image, dressed as he was in last week's tape and apparently in the same location.

[edit on 9/11/07 by makeitso]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Here is another interpretation of the first OBL video and tries to explain some anomalies many are discussing here at ATS.

Brief Analysis Of The New Bin Laden Tape

Rumours of a “fake beard”, alleged inconsistencies in the timing of the release of the tape and a further alleged “lack of threat of attacks” really makes one scratch their heads in disbelief. So before you go jumping on the conspiracy bandwagon, which is exactly what the Kufr would like you to do, here are some points to consider:

It's from Jihadunspun from Canada, I am unfamiliar with their credibility just posting for the members to view.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I read that a couple days ago. I thought it had some valid points that were not discussed here yet, like tucking the beard in, etc.

Still not convinced its recent video of him though.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Here is a link to a "clip" of the newest video. (35 Mb WMV)

Courtesy of Laura Mansfield.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
New Bin Laden Video Surfaces

New Discussion here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Wow!

Looks like Osama is getting YOUNGER everytime we see him!

No more white beard this time!

What a bunch of bull!

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Souljah

Well I think the darkening of the hair is a sign that these videos can be play with at will by the right people behind using them.

I think it is intended as a joke played at the expenses of the scared American people.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join