It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Video Discussion and Updates

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

Lol sorry but care to point out some examples other than going to google right now?Sounds like your just trying to be different or soemthing because you did not explain why you OBL is your hero in the least.A very generic response.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Please also review the opening post for new important thread post links and information here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also a related other current events forum discussion here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
My personal opinion is that this video was shot before the early portion of last year...probably more likely 2005. My personal opinion is that Osama has been sitting in Gitmo since sometime last year and will remain there until right before the 2008 elections.

it would be my personal feeling that OBL has been sitting in some non extraditable country, sipping umbrella drinks without his beard since late 2000 or early 2001. with the internet these days i cant see any reason why if he wasnt dead or in jail like you believe, that he wouldnt be blogging the internet trying to clear his name.

I have yet to see a single piece of video evidence showing bin ladens support of islamic extremists.

what i want to know is, who is going to take the responcibility for trying to fool the public with two known fake videos. if the media was ATS someone should be getting BANNED.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Definitely fake, I along with many others believe he was killed back in 2001.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom goose

what i want to know is, who is going to take the responcibility for trying to fool the public with two known fake videos. if the media was ATS someone should be getting BANNED.

I don't think we're on the same page. That's not a big problem, but I want to clarify what I mean. I believe this VIDEO (not the audio) was shot prior to 2006. Who would do that? Whoever Osama's camera man is...don't know his name.

I believe Osama was captured last year and has been held at Gitmo since waiting to be announced to have "just been captured" just prior to the elections.

Who would make the fake audio? Whoever is Al Qaeda's soundman...don't know his name.

Hope that clears up my position.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
You would be surprised at what the CIA can do when it comes to special effects makeup.

The OBL speech sounded like an American wrote it for him.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Bin Laden is also a hero of Tony Blair and the ruling Republican Party in America. Without this mans name-existence George Bush's speeches would contain a lot less words; words that are almost never, not used to justify our killings in Afghanistan and Iraq.
P.S Lady; you're not wearing a veil in you're photo. This man may be your hero but if you where ever in his presence he would physically scald you down for showing such "decadence". As for wearing make-up? Well; I would love to see his reaction; although I dare not imagine what it would be like for you.

This is why I support the war in Afghanistan because some peoples versions of Islam are highly authoritarian or even totalitarian. I believe death is a small price to pay for freedom against totalitarianism. That said I oppose the war in Iraq because I think Saddam was a authoritarian, and I don't believe a properly effective government in Iraq can be anything but authoritarian. There are just too many people who are too religious e.g. believing in stoning women to death, or killing the other Sect.

Like Saddam I happen not believe authoritarianism is ever justified for thing like religion or specific politics, only broad political goals like living together, and riding ourselves of anti-western fundamentalists like Osma Bin Laden and his supporters. It is a fact that if Saddam was still president of Iraq, and Bin Laden was discovered there (say with the Shiites) then Bin Laden would leave Iraq either in a body bag, or a plain to George Bush's electric chair in Texas.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
So the latest alleged video freezes during moments discussing current events?

This would not only seemingly invalidate this video, but should cast doubt on all previous audio recordings of Osama to those who believe them to be authentic.

[edit on 9-9-2007 by Frith]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet
As far as the tape goes, it is possible that Bin Laden himself did not write the speech. In fact, he may have simply read what was pre-written from a source(s) close to him.

Whether or not Bin Laden commited those acts of atrocity, he is thought to be employed by our government. Even if he initially denied being responsible for the attacks, he is saying he now is responsible since having been employed by our government. That makes him just as much a monster. For you to find his traits honorable is a horrible, shameful thing indeed.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Now if OBL was the mastermind that fooled the greatest power on earth with ease is it not incredibly stupid to even make this video before 9-11-2007. Ok i'm thinking hmmm who gains here?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Another tell tale of the video being doctored is the fact that the second freeze image is exactly identical to the first freeze.
Notice the position of the hands, on the second freeze it's not concordant with the animated picture.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I think while working for the cia he did many propaganda videos that had generic messages and then after they killed him which they knew they would eventually, they would still have material from the big jihadist celebrity they had created. Like how Puff daddy kept releasing Biggy albums for a good 6 years after he died. Its the same scam.

Wow i just saw the whole video and my god it does freeze when he starts talking about present events. It pauses for a long time too. I was watching just noticing that its so pixelated when i notice that it just stops and he goes on to talk about Iraq.

It blows me away that cnn and the like have staff that are the top of the class in journalism yet not one of them are journalists. They just read prompters and smile. I mean any 3rd rate journalist you would hope would watch this tape, its only 26 minutes.

Then they would be like hold on its paused why isn't he moving anymore. First he was moving and now, in his big surprise first tape in so long he just freeze frames yet audio continues.

I don't even know what to say anymore everything is so in our faces its patronizing. To think that earlier in this thread people were actually talking about whether they liked him or not. Who cares whether you like him, everything he stands for is a lie there is no islamic jihad its a fraud he is a fraud. Doesn't even matter all i know is this tape is so bogus its not even funny.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Also, the first thing I noticed about this video prior to seeing the freeze is that the audio track is remarkably clean and clear... especially since there appears not to be a quality microphone in Bin Laden's vicinity.

Another point to keep in mind about this video is the surprising way in which it was made known. Certain U.S. intelligence personnel found the "early release" (to select audiences?) and immediately there after, all "known terrorist" domains went down. Then the "experts" and media reviewed the video and released their commentary rather quickly. Why didn't any of the "experts" discount this video because of the anomalies discussed here? So... does anyone know the provenience of this particular video? Has it been released from "custody" or is it from other sources?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a lot interesting questions.

something iff is definitely going on.

has Al jazeera steeped forward to confirm that they infact recieved a physical tape. how could US intel get a "leaked" version of the tape. if they did, it wold not be available to the public, especially not the mass media clowns.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
FYI, Fox news is repoorting that another video will be released by OBL and it will include the last testament of one of the highjackers from 9/11, FNC reported that it is from an Islamic site, I haven't found anything and thought that most of the Islamic sites had been shut down.

There must be plenty still in operation.

Just posting in case no one else is reporting this.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
someone posted earlier that the image just might be some older stock images of OBL, just rejuvenated for this 'new' message video.

i also wouldn't put it past a dedicated team to cherry pick words from
the pretty sizeable speaches OBL made over the years...
and create a 'digitalized & remastered' Speach that sounds like it is
referencing contemporary issues in the world.

a custom made message could be generated long after he's been spirited away. (just like the Puff Daddy ploy.. as was mentioned by another poster)

of course the whole thing deterioriates into Sophism and a closed
repetition process--------------------------------

(about like this thread does, if one clicks the 1st two posts with the
'updates'....you'll find that the thread references itself, on different pages of the thread.... as the new links & updates.
"Shots" thread was closed, so this similar titled thread on the new OBL, 9-11 message for 2007, is the only one available for discussion)

another closed loop, just like i think the OBL videos are- - a closed loop

additionally, wasn't Khalid Sheik Mohammad, long in custody, the
'master mind' of the 9-11...and OBL was just the daddy warbucks role player? the USA regime has too many answers bandied about

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Any reason why it coudlnt have been the "terrorists" who edited it?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Here is the AP story on the new OBL video

al-Qaida Promises 9/11 Hijacker Video

CAIRO, Egypt (AP) -- Al-Qaida said Monday that it will release a new video of Osama bin Laden presenting the last testament of one of the Sept. 11 suicide hijackers, marking the sixth anniversary of the attacks.

The announcement from the terror group's media arm came only days after bin Laden appeared in his first video in three years, giving an address to the American people, lecturing them to abandon capitalism and democracy and convert to Islam.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Project_Silo

No, it is certainly possible for the terrorist to have edited the video, but they wouldn't have as much to gain as the Bush Administration. Keeping fear alive while they're making a case for Iran, which I'm sure somehow they'll link to Al-Q, is in every bit their interest.

Edit: missing word...

[edit on 10-9-2007 by Beachcoma]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Well after just watching the latest Bin laden vid I´m shocked at how stupid they must think the general public are.

The actor looks similar to Bin Laden but he is no longer gray and doesn´t appear to have aged.

The Voice doesn´t match the picture in some parts, its like its been dubbed.

The video freezes on two occasions for a length of time for some reason, this normally happens with satellite connections not with video camera´s. Ive done my fair share of movies and thats never happened to me. And even if it did freeze why did they release it that way and not redo it.

And what totally baffles me is WHY!

Just because its nearly 9/11. Are they pointing a finger, reminding us that the big bad Bin Laden is still at large and we all have to be scared and let go of our freedoms.

It wouldn´t surprise me if some small attack happened on the anniversary just to scare us some more.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join