It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey alien shown with George W. Bush

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
This may be nothing more than a reflection (which I doubt because when Bush moves his suit shadow covers it).This could also be the holy grail we have been waiting for.

LOL, yeah something so simple as Bush's shoulder blocking the light source that created the reflection is just to hard to understand.

HOLY GRAIL LOL. The holy grail you are looking for is hidden in Ancient Egyptian drawings, and writings. Not in a reflection on a uneven liquid glass behind the president.

[edit on 9-9-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The full vids here for those who havn´t seen it yet.

video.google.com...

www.disclose.tv...

[edit on 9-9-2007 by bicnarok]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Has anyone emailed Fox news and asked them what they think lol? - Great exposure

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
While not particularly relevant, I thought you might enjoy this:

[edit on 9/9/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

Is that rudy guilliani? He looks terrible without his make up on.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Anyone else notice his arm-hand-2 fingers gesturing devil-or longhorns

I personally believe the Grey's are behind the NWO, and in this one literally.

EDIT
pjslug- Thanks for the video post, that was funny lol

[edit on 9-9-2007 by CanadianVandal]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianVandal

Anyone else notice his arm-hand-2 fingers gesturing devil-or longhorns

I personally believe the Grey's are behind the NWO, and in this one literally.

haha. is it just me or is this gray (which is really a reflection, in my opinion) giving bush the finger in that picture? it sure looks like it. If it really is a gray, it's a rude one, though smart

Could be satan too, or a demon, who's to say what we call gray's aren't actually demons.

you'll find other things in the picture if you want.

like a face
or

a smurf
[edit on 9-9-2007 by Tibris]

[edit on 9-9-2007 by Tibris]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Of course it could be someone at The White House playing a prank. It could be that simple.

The "grey" in this picture looks a hell of a lot like my two stuffed alien dolls that I decorate my XMas trees with.

Fug

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Yes but that faint "face" is only in one frame,much larger,and much less defined, thats what a reflection looks like[just happens to make a face]
Notice the reflection from the two guys next to Bush. Those reflections are more faint than the Grey. It is impossible for a reflection to be more defined when it is 10 feet further.Think about it, in order for it to be a reflection, the object must be the same. It must be small have 2 eyes and arm hand and 2 fingers[notice size relative to door handle]

Rock on little Grey

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Looks like a trashcan to me. I think that if he's being controlled by aliens, they wouldn't be dumb enough to stand directly behind someone who happens to be in front of hundreds of cameras.

But that's just me.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
Is that rudy guilliani? He looks terrible without his make up on.

It could be. Initials R.G. Rozz Grey, Rudy Giuliani.... Hmm..

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by outoftherabbitsfur
Looks like a trashcan to me. I think that if he's being controlled by aliens, they wouldn't be dumb enough to stand directly behind someone who happens to be in front of hundreds of cameras.

But that's just me.

The moment they make trashcans with an arm and fingers, be sure to let me know about it. Mmkay, thanks.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
LOL pjslug

Originally posted by outoftherabbitsfur

But that's just me.

They know they could appear and most people wouldn't believe it anyway, they would just say no it must be a hmmm reflection?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Oh now come on its the first step in mass indoctrination into the NWO and the Alien connection. I REALLY would love to hear what Bush has to say about it!!!
I can see it now at the next press conference, "Mr. President, it has been seen by millions of people world wide can you comment?"
"It was not an alien grey, it was just a prank by my brothers over at the Skull and Bones!."

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
If it's a grey, I think it's more likely that it's a stuffed-toy grey that a real, flesh and blood extra-terrestrial.

More likely than either of those, uh, possibilities, I think it's something utterly mundane.

Yeah, a Skull & Bones prank is more likely than a real ET, imho.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fuggle

If it's a grey, I think it's more likely that it's a stuffed-toy grey that a real, flesh and blood extra-terrestrial.

More likely than either of those, uh, possibilities, I think it's something utterly mundane.

Watch this, its not a toy.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I reckon it's more likely a toy than a real, live extra terrestrial.

I don't think it's either, however.

Fug

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fuggle

Perfectly plausible, which would still leave a lot to be answered for.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
In all seriousness though, it looks like someone is walking by when the grey looks like he is projecting what you call a "spirit." I must say, after much more thorough review of the video I really do think the grey is just a reflection but it sure is an odd reflection. I'd really like to know what the object is being reflected, though. And that leaves other weird questions to be answered, too, for the people who believe in more paranormal type stuff. Is it a reflection of someone's possessed spirit? Doubtful. So what is it?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Yay! The aliens are finally sick of waiting for disclosure! They are giving Bush the heads up for the push to finalize it. Well all the money grabbing and world domination had to come to an end at some point now didnt it?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join