It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey alien shown with George W. Bush

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
C2C is showing a very interesting picture on its pages.

Was watching CNN-- President Bush was talking about the Housing Market. I believe it was Sep 3rd 2007 and noticed reflection on White House door showing a Gray alien...Fox News also showed this at the same time. [Video stills below.]

--Carolyn C.

You have to see these video stills! Very interesting.

Grey alien with Bush (video stills)

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Very freaky indeed. No bout a doubt it! Wonder if he has a bag of pretzels?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
any link to the video so we can check this?... would be ko0l if we could get a dat and time for this... thx.

+30 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I think it's safe to say, that even should grays actually exist, that Bush would be unlikely to give a nationally televised speech with one chilling in the background.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
I think it's safe to say, that even should grays actually exist, that Bush would be unlikely to give a nationally televised speech with one chilling in the background.

Couldnt have put it better myself.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
You really need to see the pics first before drawing conclusions. They are quite remarkable.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Ummm.... I did. I don't just randomly post without first seeing what I'm posting about. It's just like staring at clouds man, you can make out pretty much anything you want if you look long enough.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Are you kidding? Hardly amazing. I wouldnt have agreed with him if I didnt see the pics. Nothing special about them whatsoever. And like he said, if they actually existed, you think theyd might wanna not let him roam around the White House or wherever that address took place.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Well, of course they could be a hoax. I just posted this because they look interesting. Nothing more, nothing less. If they happen to be real, well then that's a whole other matter entirely. Let's hope it's not, for if Bush has a little alien buddy on his side (which means a whole bunch of alien buddies on his side), then we're all in deep shmutz.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Ouch, ok ok, I'll sidle back down to my blacklight basement and listen to some Hendrix lol. Current events have me on edge.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
you can sorta semi-see an pathetic arm. Why are they so upper body weak?

P.S. looks like an "alien" alien above him. wait, didn't he just get a colonoscopy? Did they remove the [snip]? hehehe

UPDATE:

HOLY [snip]

THERE ARE KLINGONS IN THE WHITE HOUSE!

www.whitehouse.gov...#

(Click the first vid)
[edit on 7-9-2007 by Gorman91]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Yea, i see an arm and there is also a leg visible in the last image, if this hasnt been tampered with in anyway, then it is definitely very interesting.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
HOLY [snip]

THERE ARE KLINGONS IN THE WHITE HOUSE!

www.whitehouse.gov...#

(1st vid on the page)

There is something short and grey looking through the glass!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
So maybe Bush has a hidden agenda different from what we all have previously thought. Maybe since he was talking about the housing market, he plans on selling real estate on Zeta Reticuli.
It would be funny if this turned out to be a statue placed there just to get this sort of reaction.

In all seriousness.... People think they are trying to slowly diseminate UFO info to the public (myself included), maybe this is one of those reaction studies. If that's the real size a grey is supposed to be, he sure is small and doesn't look very threatening. Any allegiance with Bushco from an alien species would be a definite threat, though.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
This is MUCH MUCH more clear than seeing something in the clouds. I retain my skepticism and figure that it is something inside or a reflection, but holy crap is that pretty amazing. I usually fail to see anything in these hidden creature in picture thingies, but my eyes keep telling me thats an alien in the white house. I'd love to see the video to see if there's any kind of movement.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
[snip] THERE ARE KLINGONS IN THE WHITE HOUSE!

www.whitehouse.gov...#

(1st vid on the page)

There is something short and grey looking through the glass!

What point in the video do you see that? Can you give us the time? All I see are reflections of their heads moving back and forth. And yes, they are the human heads of the 3 of them.

I've contacted George Noory before, many times actually about the drone thing. I am going to e-mail him and ask him if he can get the original video from the poster of the video stills.

[edit on 9/7/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
i watched the video.... and didnt see anything of the sort.... someone watch also...and please confirm. thx.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Looks too stiff to be a "grey" to me. Couldn't imagine what it could be, though, so I called my eleven year old daughter in.

Me: "You know who that is?"
Her: "Yes."
"Who?"
"George Bush."
"George W. Bush. That's right. What's he doing?"
"I don't know."
"He's giving a speech. What's behind him?"
"A door."
Me: "Yes. What else?"
Her: "A face."
"Of what?"
"Something glossy."
"Like what?"
"An alien."
Me: "Uh, huh. If it's not an alien, what else could it be?"
Her: "A vase...?"
"Yeah. Thanks!"

Yeah, maybe a vase.

Fug

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Ok, I sent the e-mail to George. I should hear a response by tomorrow. If I get the video footage, I will need people to help me review and analyze it to see if it is genuine. And if it is genuine, is it a reflection of their heads or something more.

This thread is really taking off fast. I hope it leads to something.

Edit: If someone can find the actual video that was broadcast on CNN in high quality, I'd like to see it. The video that the woman who posted the stills was referring to was the one she watched on CNN.

[edit on 9/7/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Theory 1 (the only theory I want to believe)
The greys have been on this planet for decades manipulat...ehem, I mean helping us manage the affairs and the future of this planet. In reality they are the tools of the devil to drive humanity down a very crooked path. Just look at how Bush's presidency have divided this nation.

I have never seen so many Americans angry at each other and some would rather sleep with dictators like Chaves than with his/ her fellow Americans.

Stage 1: The breaking of a leader nation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join