It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey alien shown with George W. Bush

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by KINGOFPAIN

I watched the video on YouTube before I heard about it on here. Let me say, it seems very convincing when all the networks have the same thing going on in the backround too.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
First, considering the door is up three or four steps from there the prez was speaking and the fact the "alien" appears in a pane of glass below the door knob, one could surmise the little fells is about 2' 6" tall.

On the other hand, one could also surmise the "alien" is a reflection of something or someone NOT in the group standing with the president, but perhaps in the group of reporters facing those folks. For example, I didn't do a screen grab, but there sure looks to be another face in the window above the "alien."

Too much time spent on this one I think.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tabasco1
First, considering the door is up three or four steps from there the prez was speaking and the fact the "alien" appears in a pane of glass below the door knob, one could surmise the little fells is about 2' 6" tall.

On the other hand, one could also surmise the "alien" is a reflection of something or someone NOT in the group standing with the president, but perhaps in the group of reporters facing those folks. For example, I didn't do a screen grab, but there sure looks to be another face in the window above the "alien."

Too much time spent on this one I think.

If you watch a larger screen version of this speech & the full lenght clip, you'll soon change your tune peeps.

More than once, the President leans to his right & actually casts a visible shadow across the Gray, but dose not block it out. If this were a reflection, from outside the Room it would have dissappeared altogeather.
But you can see that it is a solid object behind the window with the presidents shadow falling across it.

Also when viewing a close-up, you can see reflections in the glass, over the face of the gray, meaning also that watever that shape is "alien or not", it's actually just behind the door looking out at the speech.

Not to mention that the object moves by its self several imes, it turns its hear and sort of shuffles from side to sire a few times.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Yeah I have looked at this many times and I just dont believe it's a Grey behind him. I do believe in them but it looks more like a reflection than anything. I have looked at stills and I am still not convinced.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
[edit on 27-2-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The Aliens are here to study the retarded, the ignorant, and the nature of evil and all manor of foulness thats why they were scoping Bush.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by inforeal]

[edit on 27-2-2009 by inforeal]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

ok, well i agree the footage needs to be
PROFESSIONALY looked at. but well maybe because im an artist and can recignise photoshop when i see it lol. you photoshoped that thing over the origanal photo. lol please, there are enough people out there making up little pictures and videos because they think its funny. if you were at all sincere about this topic you would not stoop to that level, am i right?

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Sadly, any alien knowing bush would have been waterboarded ;(

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join