It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey alien shown with George W. Bush

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Yes and just like you said, the fact that youtube is censoring the video adds even more mystery to it. It was added 5 days ago and still doesn't show up in the search
Here is my video on the censoring of it

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Here ya go folks. Works fine for me

Be interesting to see if google blocks it too...

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
When you search google "alien behind bush" it shows all the videos on youtube but when you search on youtube it doesn't come up with any of the videos.
It doesn't take 5 days to add a video to the search list

censoring

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
you can sorta semi-see an pathetic arm. Why are they so upper body weak?

1000 of years with ignorant serfs like us doing all the work for them

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I Dont know WHAT THE HELL video you guys are looking at. The stupid one on White House website is NOT EVEN the same camera angle and I dont see anything. There is a clip of this exact camera angle here, a little past 8 minutes:

And I see the reflection you are talking about. ASSUMING its an alien from outspace aloud to look out the window during an unimportant propaganda report about our growing economy when our dollar is soon to be worth less than Canada's, 2 million people are losing their homes, and oil hit an ALL TIME high of $80 a barrell and our precious metals like Gold is over $710 an ounce, and the stock market is not worth a damn, anyway, if that is an alien, then he would be about 6 inches high and floating, because he exists only in the 3rd frame from the floor.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by thatblissguy]

[edit on 13-9-2007 by thatblissguy]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
No, it doesn't mean he would only be 6" or a foot tall. If that is a hallway right there, he could be standing 10 feet down the hallway. That depth of field would also put him right in the window where he appears.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I noticed youtube wasn't showing the search for this video the other night. I thought it was just me entering a bad string of words for the name of it, but guess what? Nope just Censorship being censorship.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
yo the video
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Macy Alinost]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
its definately behind inside, bushies shadow passes over it

wether or not its a grey Im not sure, too stiff or something is a miss

Ive ran across this quote from sites alot and as hitler once stated, "The best way to hide something is to put it right out in the open"

or something to that extent, toying with us? when havent they (our government)

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianVandal

Just look up "Bush grey" and click recently added, ans scroll down, it's there now.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Macy Alinost
yo the video
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Macy Alinost]

Ya I uploaded the same footage about 6 days ago.

Youtube finally added it to the search list 6 days later[after censoring it]

and then the censoring of it

EDIT:
Also we know that Greys are only filmed when they decide to reveal themselves. Now that the shock factor has somewhat passed, the question is
why would the Grey reveal itself? Perhaps as some sort of sign that the existence of ET will be revealed in the coming years? Or a metaphor for those who know ET are on our Earth, a way to show that they[Greys] are the real ones in power?

[edit on 13-9-2007 by CanadianVandal]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by rattlehead
This is why they are called "watchers".
Greys are not aliens from another planet with flesh and blood who breath and eat and sleep like we do. They are spiritual beings who can shortly manifest themselves in a physical way but they live in the 4th dimension, where ghost dwell also and like ghost, they can sometimes be visible.
They are always watching, influencing and sticking their noses in human affairs.
Looks like Bush has a watcher of his own.

Good sir, I hate to ruin your day however...the fourth dimension is time. (although that in it of itself is a perceptual thing)

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

Yep, that's an Alien bygolly.
Actually it's the back of an illegal Alien's sombrero.

Them there illegals sure love our President because of everything he's been doin' for them so they decided to pay him a little visit right before they were allowed to drive back along the Trans Texas Corridor in a pickup not safe for our roads

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by shyataroo

Good sir, I hate to ruin your day however...the fourth dimension is time. (although that in it of itself is a perceptual thing)

Time is a concept created by humans, in the rest of the universe time does not exist

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Looks more like some sort of pillar.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I've seen this video many times, Bush shoulder moved and this Alien is still there, it can't be a reflection

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by keops

It's off at an angle, I think. The reflective material isn't facing flat toward him. It's probably off to the side.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianVandal

The Alien does not appear to move at all, maybe it's Al Gore??

Give it a rest people, I just solved the case

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Along with the fact that Greys are only filmed if they allow themselves to be, it would of had to be allowed to air by our kind. Perhaps those plans of a staged alien invasion are coming sooner than we thought? Or perhaps they have decided to start some sort of gradual disclosure?

Case closed?

I think not

[edit on 13-9-2007 by CanadianVandal]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I missed the presidental speech tonight (was arguing with my in laws about the earth and universe being not a day over 6,000 years old) but I heard from some where here on the forum that he had shadows that looked like devils horns? And possibly the little alien behind him again?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join