It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey alien shown with George W. Bush

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Watch

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
What's the grey standing on? A step ladder? And why? And why wasn't the grey given a seat in front of President Bush, instead of a view looking directly into the camera?

The directors of the broadcasts would notice what the camera man is looking at. But neither a director nor a cameraman spotted The Grey and zoomed in on it? They weren't distracted by it?

There must be a prosaic explanation for what we're seeing here.

Fug

[edit on 9/9/07 by Fuggle]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   

for you to flip the only compliment I EVER give you and your lame attempts at making the world out to be full of unknowns(Grays behind the president... Reptilians Shape shifting for Professional recordings.) As a believer... let me point out something you all seem to overlook. THESE ARE INTELLIGENT BEINGS.... Would they really appear on national footage (remember the ILLUMINATI PLAN ENTAILS HUMANS NOT KNOWING ALIENS EXIST!!!!!) for more than a millisecond?

but just to save myself some time... and further annoyance with you welcome to the world of Ignore... I have a feeling you will get used to it soon enough.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   
How do you know it didn't want to make itself known? Or that it didn't know it was being picked up on film?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I think its some object resembling a Grey.

Heres some points..

A:- Head too flat. Theres a gap above the head so it can´t be obscured by the window frame. Theres also a "blob" here which doesn´t belong if its a person of some kind.

B:- Whats this long bit attached to the head and shoulder?

C:- This shadow doesn´t belong here, its too dark compared to the direct surroundings to the left and the shadow cannot have been caused by Bush as he´s too far away from the window.

A full video or picture would help though.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by bicnarok

B:- Whats this long bit attached to the head and shoulder?

that "long bit" is his arm. He's raising his hand above his eyes to see thru the window better.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
No one has addressed the issue of what flies out of the Grey at the end of the clip.

EDIT

A reflection and 911 was not an inside job....

[edit on 9-9-2007 by CanadianVandal]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   

you can almost see the skinny fingers of his hand above the eye.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
That was no alien.

That was Dick Cheney's reflection.

His true reflection.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
To CanadianVandal..

I think you should really stop. You're just pointing out the same thing over and over. You're over looking the proportions of the figure and the perspective you're looking at it. Realize that if it were truly there, that it would be standing from a box that goes up to about at least Bush's waist.

Not to mention, when Bush moved to the left (in our perspective), the figure was covered, meaning the body of Bush blocked the source of reflection of the figure. It could NOT have been illuminated from the inside, otherwise we'd see everything else inside it.

Also, it seemed that the windows were tinted, so it could not have been possible that sometime as such would've been as illuminated from the inside. Even if light did indeed shine at the window, it would've merely bounced off and we would've seen the light source as a reflection on the windows as well.

Your area of problem.
- Perspective and proportions point that it's too small.
- Source of light is blocked, meaning partial reflection.

I suggest you go take a physics lesson on light. You might learn a thing or two.

Good effort though. Just don't let this get to your head because it's blinding you from seeing the truth. Remember, this is ATS, "Deny Ignorance." Be open minded. Think for all of the possibilities. Not just one.

[edit on 9/9/07 by TsunamiLight]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by psychicguitar

you can almost see the skinny fingers of his hand above the eye.

WOW
I didn't even notice that! You can clearly see its arm-hand-two fingers.
The fact that the Greys are behind the NWO makes be tend to believe this is a Grey rather than a phantom trash can as others suggested.

Thanks for the video post pjslug, the man that was murdered says the same thing. The Greys are behind the NWO

EDIT
It appears like it is gesturing the "devil sign" Bush and all his goons are flashing

[edit on 9-9-2007 by CanadianVandal]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
"They are coming to take him away ho ho
They are coming to take him away ha ha
To the funny farm
where life is beautiful
all the time
And I just can't wait
until the nice young men
in their bright white coats
come to take him away
ho ho hee hee ha ha.... "

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
looks to me like the large chemical and radiation sensors like the ones they use in penn station and around nyc. they're basicly a large box with long slits cut horizontally around a circular top. i dont know if they're still there (since i no longer work in the city, they were as of 2005), ive been searching for a picture. there used to be one right on your way up the escalators towards every entrance.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I don't believe in greens
I don't believe in grays
I don't believe in reptilians (reptiles are another story)
I don't believe in new world orders
I don't believe in illuminati
I don't believe in controlled demolition
I don't believe in grassy knolls

I believe that the world is far more of a magical, wondrous and terrifying place as it is without those boogie men.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Here is something else to ponder about the original still. If you look closely enough, there is enough definition within it to pick out the details of its iris, pupil and the direction it is looking in without further magnification! In regards to that direction, it is looking to its lower left (out of view of the camera), which would indicate that there was something other than President B. garnering its attention, and perhaps this 'individual' is not alone. Also, I believe that if you are willing to accept a non-terrestrial connection with the governments of Earth, you should at least consider that perhaps they are trying to reign in the more out of control behaviors of President B. who according to my contact with the Reticulians (it was not friendly contact mind you, nor can you take me at face value as physical proof of this telepathic communication does not exist) [also, I prefer to refer to an intelligent (I use that term loosely) species by where they come from, rather than for the color of their skin] has never been completely under their control as their governmental drones operate independently (rather than through their typical means of operation through their hive mind psychic network), and they do not have the capacity to remove them from their positions. This is another observation solely from my perspective, but it clarifies to me why President B. seems to lack competence on many levels, yet still manages to engage in arms deals with various countries, and continually produces various other policies that seem separate from his usual 'modus operandi', or even his and Dick's very bizarre change of behaviors from even a few years ago, such as Dick referring to the invasion of Iraq as a "quagmire", then changing his mind and embarking on the exact opposite mentality. I believe that many of Earth's governments have been compromised, and are no longer fully under the control of the Illuminati (not that I am calling them the 'good guys', but at least they can handle things better than a bunch of idiotic space scavengers who have nothing better to do with their free time than play with cattle parts and anal probes). Ok, now to explain a few things, first I know that without any solid proof you people cannot realistically believe most of what I say here (and it is a sign of good mental health to not, unless you have experienced these things for yourself, namely communication with intelligent beings that are NOT hive minded or hostile to Earth like the Reticulians who are reviled for their consumptive disregard for other species), also many people posting in regards to many unbelievable posts (like this one), tend to become extremely hostile to people like myself who do not care what mainstream society says this world is truly like, then immediately and ignorantly rant about how stupid this person is and refuse to input any valuable perspective to the conversation. Please, if you want to discuss my perspective on what is happening to our world right now, I would love to further this conversation, and clarify much more than the questionable tidbits I have presented, if you just want to call me stupid and rant about it good for you, but it won't get you anywhere. I am very rational and am restricted to a degree of what I can reveal, but I think it is about time that I start clarifying things that we as a whole are just left out of the loop on. Remember, I expect you to believe what you want to believe, and I am free to do the same, even if you consider it to be lunacy, however I know better than that, and there is much more I can talk about to those who honestly want to listen.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Does someone is able to show us WHERE is the grey in THIS still of the SAME video, please?
Where are its eyes, its mouth etcetera...

[edit on 9/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I've seen a UFO on two different occasions. Very high in the sky and very bright. Couldn't identify it, whatever it was, and it was flying. They were not meteors and they were not planets. Maaaybe space junk, but I wouldn't expect the appearance of an object redshifting as it went away from the planet at an incredible speed. Before anyone starts calling me a CIA plant here for misinformation and debunking, consider that.

Originally posted by TsunamiLight
Not to mention, when Bush moved to the left (in our perspective), the figure was covered, meaning the body of Bush blocked the source of reflection of the figure. It could NOT have been illuminated from the inside, otherwise we'd see everything else inside it.
[edit on 9/9/07 by TsunamiLight]

Watch when Bush shifts his weight to the right foot, in our perspective. The reflection moves to the right also. Bush moves left. Every time Bush moves, the reflection moves.

The face of the alien is the reflection of GWB's hair. Nothing more.

Someone might have mentioned this. I haven't read all nine pages and don't plan to. If I'm repeating past history, I apologies.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The "alien" would only need to be standing on a box to be where it is in the window if it was a flesh and blood and bones living being like we are.
This could be a reflection of something, but after looking at everything presented on this thread and from my own personal feelings the reflection theory is just not holding up.
"Aliens" are spiritual in nature and deceitful in their works. It knows it is visible, and it wants to be visible. But it also appears as it could be a reflection so that when those who believe see it, they will have their faith tested and when those who have no faith see it, they can scoff and laugh at those who do.
These beings carry a double edged sword so to say, to tare down what you believe and make you look like a fool for believing it at the same time. It is their nature and this one does a fine job, unless you see through deception and stand strong in knowing that you know what you know.
Spirits can manipulate the living by planting subconscious suggestions in our minds that we receive as a "hunch" or a "gut feeling". Take that ability in the hands of a worker for Satan, (which is what aliens are being fallen angels who followed Lucifer to the earth) one weak and war minded President and we get what we have today.
The world is on a crash course towards the end and it has been this Presidents actions that have put us on it. Well, him and his "watcher".

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I think the greys are looking to control bush even more. perhaps they are already controlling his mind and actions. creepy man.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
In my opinion , it's not a reflection. In the ABC video, you can see a man with a suit and tie in the house ( best shot at 0:31).

You can clearly see the man leaving the scene but the white thing stays. Whatever it is, it's inside the house.

abcnews.go.com...

[edit on 9-9-2007 by casu10]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join