It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey alien shown with George W. Bush

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by codewraith
Watch when Bush shifts his weight to the right foot, in our perspective. The reflection moves to the right also. Bush moves left. Every time Bush moves, the reflection moves.

The face of the alien is the reflection of GWB's hair. Nothing more.

Since when did Bush have faded blue hair? Since when did Bush have a face of an alien behind his head? You can obviously see the figure being covered when Bush shifts left. Even if it does follow Bush's movements, it's awfully delayed.

It's just a reflection.

[edit on 9/9/07 by TsunamiLight]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Here the grey looks to be affected by an unknown deforming disease..

[edit on 9/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Do you know which room he's in front of? We could see in the White House site if there's some vase or ashtray like the "allien".

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
yea, I just think it is a reflection, everyone is just getting carried away with this thing. I know it looks weird, but glass reflections can do that.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Great job Canadian Vandal,

The throw away skepticism is funny. It's a shirt, it's a vase, it's a reflection of some magical object that was near the reporters.

The desperation is amazing but it's understood. Skepticism when it comes to ufology is a protective mechanism used to shield ones pre-existing beliefs wether there religious or secular in nature.

Wether this is a picture of a grey or not it doesn't disrupt where the evidence has led me when it comes to ufology. With skeptics they desperately want to show this is not a grey and that every picture or video is fake no matter how idiotic the explanation is because they are protecting a pre-existing belief.

I understand the profound implication of the existence of these beings. People look to religion and atheism for certainty in an uncertain world. So it's easier to believe lies about ufology than it is to accept the truth. If these things exist then you have to ask questions about did they have anything to do with why we are here and this opens up questions about life after death and so on. People want these questions settled but we live in a universe of randomness.

There was a Larry King show about ufology recently and you had Buzz Aldren and the former Governor of Arizona Fife Symington. The Governor who talked about the alien craft he saw fly over his head and many people saw the same thing. Buzz talked about seeing debris from his ship. Larry then said you have two respected men and who do you believe. The fact is Buzz only offered his opinion on ufology, the Governor talked about an eyewitness account.

It seems the skeptic tends to give the same weight to their opinions and the opinions of others as they do eyewitness accounts from respected individualssuch as police officers, pilots, Presidents, high ranking government officials and more. This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to evidence that supports ufology.

[edit on 9-9-2007 by polomontana]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Why is it that these threads always descend into a slanging match between both sides?

IMO it's just a reflection (and quite clearly so).

I think the Aliens/Government conspiracies are now akin to a religion, and no matter what valid argument you bring to the table there will be those who will believe no matter what.
But thats still no reason to get aggressive and just belittle someone (that goes for both sides of the argument).

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
Here the grey looks to be affected by an unknown deforming disease..

[edit on 9/9/2007 by internos]

Upon looking at that, It seems obvious it's Bush's Suit >_< For whatever reason it shows up as gray, maybe the Window is tinted special or whatever.

I'm not being a throw away skeptic...so don't say that about me, I'm just being realistic. I'm a believer in the Grays, but honestly, They have never been properly caught on film, the clearest thing we have are UFO pictures, then suddenly one decides that he's going to stand behind one of the most powerful men in the world while he's giving a speech?

I don't think so.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by casu10
In my opinion , it's not a reflection. In the ABC video, you can see a man with a suit and tie in the house ( best shot at 0:31).

You can clearly see the man leaving the scene but the white thing stays. Whatever it is, it's inside the house.

abcnews.go.com...

[edit on 9-9-2007 by casu10]

Hey try this!
Watch the other peoples' reflections. Do not, i repeat DO NOT watch the suppose grey! Watch as the others reflections shift and morph as the people move around and walk back and forth. NOW i would believe this was a grey if not that allllllllllllll of the other peoples' reflection didnt distort as well.
come on!

[edit on 9-9-2007 by Optix]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
I think it's safe to say, that even should grays actually exist, that Bush would be unlikely to give a nationally televised speech with one chilling in the background.

it looks real, unless Bush was not aware Gray was in the background?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pfeil

When ever the president talks to the media there is a crowd of reporters infront of him. Take a look at the pic. OMG...some of them are wearing white and since they are people I am sure they would move around. Its just a reflection of someone wearing white on a sunny day being reflected off the tint on the windows. How the hell did this thread get to the 6th page...wtf people come on.

it is not the first time Bush gives his speech in front of the White House, if it is reflection why we didn't see it before? OMG we need to get to 20th pages

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
It's a reflection of a grey... suit. The window is not entirely plain so the reflection is seemingly "morphing".

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianVandal
How do you know it didn't want to make itself known? Or that it didn't know it was being picked up on film?

That still goes against the "PLAN"; so thusly the alien did not intentionally make itself known (excuse me scratch alien... Read white shirt/Grey Suit instead); plus do you think the grays in charge would allow one of their own to make this decision for themselves about disclosure? Remember these are supposedly telepathic only beings. Logically if you only communicate by thought then you cannot keep a secret; once it is idealized it becomes knowledge of the alien community as a whole.

the other just means we are dealing with a mentally handicapped alien... Last I checked those were left at home.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
LOL!! George W. Bush is American Dad! i love that cartoon

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops

Originally posted by Pfeil

When ever the president talks to the media there is a crowd of reporters infront of him. Take a look at the pic. OMG...some of them are wearing white and since they are people I am sure they would move around. Its just a reflection of someone wearing white on a sunny day being reflected off the tint on the windows. How the hell did this thread get to the 6th page...wtf people come on.

it is not the first time Bush gives his speech in front of the White House, if it is reflection why we didn't see it before? OMG we need to get to 20th pages

The Weather is not always uniform, he might stand in a different place, wearing a different suit, or if it's a vase or something, could be new. there's so many reasons why this reflection is showing up, from bush standing at a weird angle, too the clouds made the lighting different, who knows.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by casu10
In my opinion , it's not a reflection. In the ABC video, you can see a man with a suit and tie in the house ( best shot at 0:31).

abcnews.go.com...

[edit on 9-9-2007 by casu10]

It's just another Reflection...

i will try to point this out one more time...

THE WHITE HOUSE WINDOWS ARE LIMO BLACK TINTED!!!! this is for the presidents safety (snipers at night =) ) This causes more than your standard reflection. It is not a standard mirror reflection which means it will automatically distort!

Also

The SPIRIT... (Roflol) is a camera next to the reporter in the white shirt/grey suit. The rest of what you're seeing are shadows.

Lastly... Quit trying to make me out to be more of a skeptic than I am. I question things as opposed to believing blindly what you say is right. I want to see it for myself. WELL I've looked at the pics... And that is NOT proof enough for me.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianVandal
EDIT

A reflection and 911 was not an inside job....

Wow, man! Excellent enhancement of the photo! You can really see the arm and the hand! This is getting spookier!

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
IDK, I watched the videos and I think the fact that when Bush moved it shadowed the figure in the window is proof that its not a reflection. It has to be coming from inside and what ever it is appears to be moving.. I swear the closer I look at it the more it looks like its little arms and fingers are there too. I feel like a nut and im no UFO fanatic but this RLY does look like a gray uh

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsunamiLight
To CanadianVandal..

I think you should really stop. You're just pointing out the same thing over and over. You're over looking the proportions of the figure and the perspective you're looking at it. Realize that if it were truly there, that it would be standing from a box that goes up to about at least Bush's waist.

This is the exact reason I posted the video link to the Philip Schneider speech. He talks about their being greys that are short, medium, and as tall as 7 feet. If this is a grey, it could fit into one of those size categories.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
IDK, I watched the videos and I think the fact that when Bush moved it shadowed the figure in the window is proof that its not a reflection.

WHAT THE HECK are you talking about??

The light source that created the reflection is in front of Bush. That means, Bush blocked the light from reflecting on the glass.

It actually proves that it IS a reflection.

You are thinking the exact opposite of reality.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tibris
I'm not being a throw away skeptic...so don't say that about me, I'm just being realistic. I'm a believer in the Grays, but honestly, They have never been properly caught on film, the clearest thing we have are UFO pictures, then suddenly one decides that he's going to stand behind one of the most powerful men in the world while he's giving a speech?

I don't think so.

Why not? Tell me, why not? If it decided it wanted to make itself visible to the whole world, what better place to do it? And if it was presenting itself, how would we know exactly what shape it would take or how it would appear? We have never really caught one on film, not live televised film anyway. I was starting to doubt it myself, until I saw the arm and hand raised up... that is pretty amazing. You can't explain that away with Bush's suit.

Keep in mind, we have no idea if his torso is a lot shorter than his legs. If there are short, medium, and tall greys (as Philip Schneider claimed), then we really don't know what proportion their torso would take to their lower half.

This may be nothing more than a reflection (which I am starting to doubt because of when Bush moves, the way his suit shadow covers it looks to be more than blocking out a reflection from in front of the windows). This could also be the holy grail we have been waiting for.

Are we going to be so blind to dismiss it that fast because we THINK we know what it is? If so, I suggest you turn down your ego a few notches.

[edit on 9/9/2007 by pjslug]

new topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join