It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lenard Walson: Biggest discovery ever?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul Kine
Hi everyone, i just watched Star Wars Episode VI again
and there's some resemblance between the Lenard photos and some stills from the movie; here's my try:

The movie... no. But I see possible plasma displays from a Belgian
Triangle type craft.

Just look for lines and circles of light from the plasma motors, do you
see any thing like that.

I never wasted much time with my telescope and camera when I found
out the nebula need time exposures.

Just don't want to go ufos in space hunting thats for sure.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Viewing and imaging satellites from earh using a telescope is not a really issue..it's been done by hundreds of amateur astronomers all over the world, and IMO, that's just what these videos and pics are, normal everyday satellites. With a good telescop, and the right tracking software, it's pretty easy actually.

www.heavenscape.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
hi guys

JLW is a big faker,

he lives near Farnbrough in the UK, hence all the military air traffic seen in his ground pics,
the man in the van that is supposedly from the security services is actually a contract plumber.

snoopyuk

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopyuk
hi guys

JLW is a big faker,

he lives near Farnbrough in the UK, hence all the military air traffic seen in his ground pics,
the man in the van that is supposedly from the security services is actually a contract plumber.

snoopyuk

Actually John Lenard lives in West Sussex (wich is adjacent to Hampshire)
near Chichester where Goodwood is located. Of course his name is not
John Lenard Walson. This guy invented this name to post his photos at
the space com website in April of this year. This guy is extremely afraid
to mention his real name or location and has been using many false
names but I know very well who he is. After being banned from the
space com website for obvious reasons (hoax exposed) he contacted
Jose Escamilla posing as John Lenard Walson and the whole Interstellar
project was born. Just before the film was finished Lenard Walson broke
partnership with Escamilla for money reasons. (Lenard demanded to be
paid One Million dollars for the videos wich revealed his true intentions).

The fact is that this guy posing as John Lenard Walson will never under
any circumstance reveal or show how he is making these alleged alien
spaceships in space. That's because it would imply to reveal his true
identity and location exposing him to the world wich he is so much
afraid. I talked to him many times asking him to come clean telling his
story and presenting his videos like many others have done. To do so
you must have the honesty and courage to accept your commitment
to your story instead of hiding behind false names and personalities.
This guy posing as John Lenard said that he could do that ONLY if
someone put One Million pounds cash on the table in advance.
Surely an obvious fraud like this won't be swallowed by anybody.

Money and Fame is the actual motivation of this rare individual who likes
to attend every air show in the UK and also likes to videotape military
helicopters everywhere to tell the most exotic stories. I detected a serious
mental disturbance in his behavior not long ago when he began stalking
famous celebrities in the UK resulting in serious troubles with the police.
The kind of messages I received at that time from this person certainly
were disturbing revealing a serious mental disorder. Probably because
of the frustration of not getting that expected miliion dollars or maybe
because he simply lost his real identity.

The actual condition of this controversial individual who claims to be John
Lenard Walson is now alarming. In his new mental fantasy Lenard now
belives he is Michio Kaku, the famous scientist which he admired for
sometime. Now Lenard belives he is the real Michio Kaku and the other
one is the impostor. Posing as Michio Kaku he is endorsing his videos
in his incontrollable pursue to be rich and famous. Check the page at
Youtube that John Lenard now as Michio Kaku made endorsing his long
debated videos.

www.youtube.com...

Or check my last post about this affair here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've known this man for a long time. I'ver seen how his personality and
mental behavior has been seriously deteriorating since last year. I had
long discussions with this man regarding his multiple personalities problem.
In his recent videos posted he presents some videos copied from famous
british experiencer Abby (Bambi) Parker in 2002. Now Lenard claims he
shot these videos even that the Abby Parker's case has been extensively
presented on the Internet by several researchers since 2002 including the
UFO Magazine as well as UFO conferences in the US. John Lenard claims
he is also Abby Parker and he shot these films. What else can be said.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopyuk
hi guys

JLW is a big faker,

snoopyuk

And you know this... how....?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheInfamousOne

The license plate (vehicle tag) on the van in the picture was looked up and the van belongs to a property maintenance/plumbing company.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by TheInfamousOne

The license plate (vehicle tag) on the van in the picture was looked up and the van belongs to a property maintenance/plumbing company.

Springer...

I don't have access to a license plate database so I take it that you must have. How does one acquire a license plate number and then run the numbers?

The reason I ask is because I once was almost ran off the road by a road rage driver. So I managed to get his license plate number and called the police with the plate number. The police asked me what type of car and color of the car it was. I told them and they confirmed what I was saying and I asked who it was. They told me that they could not disclose that information and it was Illegal to do so.

Is there a website the you can look up license plates numbers on? Or do you happen to know an police officer who freely offered you this information?

I don't see a picture or link that JWL is claiming that the plumber/maintenance guy is following him or harassing him. Sorry, I must have missed this one so I apologize if I missed this. (Hard to keep up with the videos.)

So if this is true, then this proves what? That the story about him being followed is false and that he made it up? And that is pretty much about it.

So my next question is if these are normal satellites in JWL videos, is there something or some link of video so I may compare?

I just ran across this link here, Springer, please take a look and read and tell me what you think compared to this second link

X-48 Blended Wing

And now this video filmed.

YouTube Video Link to Possible X-48 Video.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

This video in telescope does not seem too difficult to do.

But he is bucking the system and the anti free energy agenda.

Photos from a camera and telescope system just as similar might be around
but no one else puts them up for sale.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I think the discussion on the subject is about
1. the technology used
2. the objects found

to prove that the technology used is really able to see through the atmosphere can somebody who has a knowledge about this verify the new released film of the moon at gridkeepers youtube site www.youtube.com...

i belive in the tech, its simple to understand for a programmer like me..

by using the method called lucky he is able to capture 100's of images and running them through a computer program to combine the information and get a much less blurred film.

to achive this Gridkeeper, JW and Jose has admidded to the following equipment..

1. A Meade 8" Telescope, LX90

2. A Sony HD Cam with nightshoot using HD Tapes, (Look at those on the net, most of them have slowmotion and the topmodel (again browse sony site) have 70.000 ISO, John is using only 1000 ISO in one of his latest video: www.youtube.com...

3. A video editing computer.

4. A computer program which is at least responsible for picking out "lucky images" and prefferly putting them on top of each other and using a.i. to make the most of the information captured.
If the same computer program is using the imageinfomation it collects and "understands" to adjuct the telescope and track objects an automated system could be controlled from a standard PC.

(Optional A CCD TV card and CCD Cameras could also be used for capturing 100's of frames per second to a stationary computer. )

By capturing so many frames a second and using the cameras incredible light sensitivity its possible to get a few clear shots a second of a moving object. -if the system would be able to capture 800 pictures a second from 8 cameras, a computer server controlling the camares, picking out the clear pictures and using the rest as fill in could provide good footage of a moving light immiting object.

If theese "Spaceships" are using some kind of method to distort the light they are imitting, JW and Gridkeeper hints this in their latest video,
www.youtube.com...

The other threads posted here contained bits of information here and there of this scopemachine, i have seen gloving orbs moving across the sky and stars moving strange, not like sattelites that are kept in the same orbit.

I dont really care about if the machines are real, i care about that this invention is possible and that this cannot be declared a hoax, for this simple reason, -until somebody with something as described tell us what they see... i guess its a closed group of nerds who are having a setup like that.. the sony cam is a little expensive and it takes some wiring sawing and maybe also programming to make it work.

if you look at the footage you can clearly see that the objects are shaking, all the time, this is due to the shaking of the atmosphere, what JW's program is doing is to make it clear but it doesnt remove the shaking because it takes pictures so fast and just sort out the clearest, i think he has bought a better camera, one of the recent videos is called camera test and shows an improved capture. by getting more fps (frame per second) and a higher ISO and by improving the computer program nearly perfect images can be obtained of outer space.. the moon is an obvious target.

there should be no discussion about if its possible to built this thing, there have been provided links to other people using the same technique.

www.angelfire.com...
www.astro.shoregalaxy.com...
ourworld.compuserve.com...

-Personally... -I think were in for an invasion.... he he
Or maybe they are building a giant city in space for the rich...

[edit on 2-1-2008 by skywatch]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
John Lenard Walson became interested in filming the Moon following
the example of this astronomer named Lyuks. At that time Lenard
was interested in those ufos over the Moon that Lyuks was filming
using a special telescope equipment he designed. Check the image.

Visit Lyuks website and check all the equipment he uses. Lyuks offers a
custom design like this for $ 5,000 dlls.

www.spaceufo.com...

You may watch Lyuks Moon videos he took using his equipment.

www.youtube.com...

You will find these videos very similar to those Lenard claimed
he was the only one videotaping from the Moon. He was just copying
Lyuks' technique. Nothing out of ordinary. Later John Lenard upgraded
his operation to space and beyond resulting in those alleged spaceships
videos. At the same time Lenard developed advanced skills in editing
and producing videos. It's interesting to notice that gridkeeper has a
history in media editing and animation in his 3Media bussines.
Does this ring a bell ?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Thank you free_spirit for what would looks ostensibly like a step forward in identifying the setup that jlw is using.

The only unusual piece of equipment I can see there is the IR camera, I suppose there is a good reason for a colour and B/W camera perhaps for resolution, I wonder if all 3 are deployed simultaneously if so it must get a bit crowded around the eyepiece.

Looking at Lyuks website and videos clearly there are no orbital images which is a shame because a direct comparison can not be made regarding results.

Personaly I have a nagging suspicion that jlw may have substituted the IR camera for a UV one, I believe there was mention of the images being at the limits of refraction for his telescope aswell.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Thanks for all the great information.

Had to post lyuks:

teslaandlyne (16 seconds ago)
Blobs around the Moon, all you need is a celestial navigator and a Tesla electro-craft.
No bugs this time.
Very bright in NASA low orbit video taken in UV.
Very expected with electro propulsion of millions of volts of pulsed Mag
and Electric field.

A lot of bugs and space junk being taken for Tesla craft.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Unbelievable. The guy is a proven liar and you section off his lies and carry on believing the other bits, because YOU WANT TO BELIEVE it is true.

It really is crazy. I have no problem with people trying to do it for themselves and if they can photograph the same objects and show me how to do it and I achieve it, then I will apologize to JLW but until then the man is a proven liar and not to be trusted on the rest.

Obviously he lives next to an airbase! Obviously! If he doesn't he went next to one and filmed the aircraft to add to his story for one aim only... to deceive people into thinking the military are "after him"! If they were after him, he'd be on a Lear Jet to Cairo or Poland already with a hood on and handcuffed.

I have only seen proof of his lies and none to back up his claims of orbital platforms. None. I can't stand lies and can't stand to see people swallow lies.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by edventia

well said,

it is amzing that people still believe him.

snoopyuk

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
How many people are out there with telescopes and cameras attached.

That was big 20 years ago.

There is another thread with a camera scope setup and how much different can it be.

Ha so:
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they
wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure
which has no relation to reality.
Nikola Tesla, Modern Mechanics and Inventions, July, 1934

True of Einstein for sure and his magazine articles and the pseudo quantum
time sliding inter dimensional UFO explanation. Perhaps it is best the
government has prevented these clowns from touching coils and inductors
too powerful, its done us a great service in saving lives.

Which end of the coil is up? How do I pulse E fields and B field, duh.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Busted.

Talk about Triangles in the sky, here is one in space orbit:
Meet John Lenard Walson speaking (on the left of screen)

Discussing an UNKNOWN, let me clue them in:

teslaandlyne (5 seconds ago)
The dark circles, on either side of the boom as if it was a derrick, are from the plasma motors.
Bright circular areas or black circular areas, always look for those traits of the flat coil million volt motor.
A sample controlling part is in my Ball Lightning Primer look at the EM vortex causing Tesla flat coil.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Well blimey, sign me up on the "want to believe list"

I hear a lot of good arguments that say he is an avid liar and general psychopath. ALTHOUGH... these arguments and statements are merely hearsay to me. Some of you claim personal experiece in his conduct and persona but there is no evidence, right? I'm not saying that means he's truthful and you are all liars - but it could be, right. At least from my paranoid point of view.

On the "agent" in the plummers van - why should not an secret agent man ride a plummers truck? That is no argument, merely a point of fact.

Now, where is the commenting and falsification of his images? When you say "hoax", do you mean he fabricates the celestial objects using CGI or models?
Or do you mean to say that it is deliberate misidentification of regular orbiting objects?

the reason i ask is because I feel some of the images could NOT be regular satellites, ISS or shuttles. Now, I'm no professional, so don't take my word for it (I know I don't have to ask you that twice
), but the designs of them seem very unconventional to me.

Has he fabricated these "shapes" he is a creative genious, a very evil genious! They are not as symmetrical as i would have imagined a hoaxter would have made them out to be. Rather theyremind me of features seen on Mars! This could well be because I have spent WAY too many hours scrolling through Mars images. Or due to the fact that both sources are either subject of digital artifacts or doctoring

But hey, that's my take on it. I must say that his reported history makes him seem shady allright. But beeing of poor character might not hinder him from making true discoveries.

We will surely see the truth of this soon and whatever that truth is, it will be good riddance all this speculation

Bless

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Another amateur astronomer that has filmed ufo's in space with a telescope+camera device is Ricardo D'angelo. You can watch a video showing his telescope equipment at this youtube link:
www.youtube.com...

Click on his youtube username to see his space ufo footage.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leto
Another amateur astronomer that has filmed ufo's in space with a telescope+camera device is Ricardo D'angelo. You can watch a video showing his telescope equipment at this youtube link:
www.youtube.com...

Click on his youtube username to see his space ufo footage.

I don't really see any clear shot of anything there. I'm having a hard time understanding why the recording quality would be so cruddy. Why use a good telescope with some out-dated camera equipment? Perhaps it is older material. I just KNOW there is a lot of potential in this area of research just waiting to burst. Let's go people!

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
hmmm... some of his latest tooby offerings
(hopefully something of interest and use)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join