It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lenard Walson: Biggest discovery ever?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Could there possibly be a correlation between the objects captured by JLW and Gridkeeper, these critters only visible in the infrared spectrum, and the craft sleeper described in answer to my question about organic ships?
That would be some amazing tie in, if there were one.

I don't know what to make of these images, but I do know they stir something inside. If they are "real" (ie. physical objects), then they are simply stunning. Yes, they may be distorted by distance, equipment, weather conditions etc., but despite that they have a certain beauty. I've described them previously as Gigeresque, and that still rings true.
However; the human mind has a limitless scope for invention, and if these ships are ours, then at least we've started to give free reign to our technological designer's creative spirit.

But, with apologies to all those who hate anyone who willingly follow their "gut-feeling", I get a distinct sense of the images being of non terrestial tech. I don't mean in a psychic sense, but just a niggle at the back of my mind. (Yes, I'm one of those creative types that will gladly listen to my instinct).

If they are alien tech, then surely they are aware, or even actively involved in, in the infrared beasties. Spreaking of which, could they be, as sleeper described, living machines designed and deployed to fulfill certain mundane tasks, only to be re absorbed by one of these elegant and startling "mother ships"?

It would kind of make sense, if the critters operate close to Earth, that they are invisible to us? Two mile wide jellyfish swimming close to electrical storms and through the atmosphere, would be quite obvious, wouldn't they?

Sorry for the supposition. It's my creative side coming out...

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Hi everyone, i just watched Star Wars Episode VI again
and there's some resemblance between the Lenard photos and some stills from the movie; here's my try:

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
An open challenge for John Lenard Walson and Grodkeeper from Jose Escamilla:

Thread title: The Interstellar Case Files: by Jose Escamilla

Thread URL: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's time John and Gridkeeper. Let's get to the bottom of it. Yeah...lots of great footage and all that, but I have a challenge for you before I continue on my new thread. Let's see how you respond.

Sincerely - Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Implosion

Interesting Developments Here

Jose Escamilla appears to answer questions and issue a challenge

www.abovetopsecret.com...
oops beat me to it...

I need a secretary!!!!

[edit on 15-12-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Originally posted by Paul Kine

Hi everyone, i just watched Star Wars Episode VI again
and there's some resemblance between the Lenard photos and some stills from the movie; here's my try:

Nice try Paul, but sorry! No cigar.

But thanks for the post.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

That's pretty darn GOOD JL. I'd say he gets half a cigar for sure!

Springer...

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
there should be a law that states if you intentionally lie, hoax too make money and it is proved your intentions where dishonest then you will go to jail, we should make sure hoaxers have a lot to lose then maybe we can see a little truth shine through, as for this blokes claims and charging 1.99 for one play and all that rubbish give me a break the worlds greatest discovery would not be a slow hardly heard of unveiling it would be an explosion heard across the world, that first link to interstellar or whatever it was made me feel embarrassed for those who believe it genuine
yawn

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by R-evolve

[i/]there should be a law that states if you intentionally lie, hoax too make money and it is proved your intentions where dishonest then you will go to jail

Funnily enough there is it's called fraud.

In the broadest sense, a fraud is a deception made for personal gain. The specific legal definition varies by legal jurisdiction. Fraud is a crime, and is also a civil law violation. Many hoaxes are fraudulent, although those not made for personal gain are not technically frauds. Defrauding people of money is presumably the most common type of fraud, but there have also been many fraudulent "discoveries" in art, archaeology, and science.

Source

I wonder if that is what you really meant to say.

[edit on 15-12-2007 by sherpa]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

hahah yeah i know there is fraud, but im thinking more along the lines of your psychics and new agers the people who can write a book on a made up experience open workshops and basically start a cult if they wished, also the hoaxers who indirectly effect or manipulate peoples beliefs a kind of mental fraud i suppose, im incredibly annoyed by psychics (clairvoyant) i think they are vultures who pray on peoples emotions their should be an actable fraudulent law against them if you catch my drift or am i waffling

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by R-evolve
there should be a law that states if you intentionally lie, hoax too make money and it is proved your intentions where dishonest then you will go to jail

Fine. So are you going to apply this law to politicans and high ranking Generals as well?

They lie at will to cover all of their secret operations and they get away with it every time.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

damn right it applies to them the law should apply to every single person no person should be above the law and people in positions of authority should face more severe consequences as their actions can have immense implications

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
Could there possibly be a correlation between the objects captured by JLW and Gridkeeper, these critters only visible in the infrared spectrum, and the craft sleeper described in answer to my question about organic ships?
That would be some amazing tie in, if there were one.

I don't think so... the "critters" look like this...

This one moves behind the tether

This one rotates.. moves in an arc then turn... (look at the notch)

This is 6 frames of the same 'critter' notice the amoeba like shifting of the edges

As to the 'ship' being shot in infrared they have to much color compared to most IR pictures I have seen... but so far we have on idea on the method used

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
in that tether footage does anything actually pass infront of the tether ever because in the one i watched nothing did

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

sorry about the off topic, i am unable to u2u untill i have done twenty posts.

this is the (uneducated) study of the particular 5 seconds of 'tether' footage where they swarm around it.
i did it to show that they are independantly are moving of their own accord, and are not the result of any 'bursts' of the directional jets/rockets of the shuttle, as are 'choosing' to move in multiple directions and changes in path

i206.photobucket.com...

i also wondered if the little 'notch' was the section that provided diirection/propulsion as it appears that way to me.

(again, sorry for off-topic)

edit: removed crap version and provided link to real one

[edit on 16-12-2007 by livo74]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by livo74
(again, sorry for off-topic)

Be glad to discuss the "tether incident' with you
[email protected]

Jose is challenging Gridkeeper here...

Gridkeeper is 'hanging out' here

To many threads ARRRGGGGGGG

Okay getting a coffee... I'll be okay

[edit on 16-12-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

muchos gracias, and will forward what i have been working on.

....and have been away, so am about to delve into todays mischief and see whats been cooking, thanks for the links!

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I would like this to be true as much as anyone, but I REALLY doubt it. Why you gotta say that ed? Well...

this michiokaku who posted the vids on youtube deleted my comments, when I tried to point out that the 2 jets in the video have their landing gear down and must be landing or taking off at an airbase, which he denies living near to justify his claim of helicopter harassment by the military. As soon as I said this, he deleted my comment and added his own, saying the planes were filmed on holiday in Wales. OK, but why put them in the film if no to mislead the viewer?

The puma helicopter in the video also has it's landing gear down and so it is either landing or taking off.

The chinook he claims took a photo with a flash, as it flew over his home did no such thing. It is a landing/navigation light that all chinooks have on the underside. See here: blog.bpsite.net...

Anyone who says it's fake gets the comment deleted. I am blocked from commenting and messaging this michiokaku guy to tell him.

I emailed rense, but no reply yet.

If they're lying about all this then I need to see the "objects" myself to believe it. But so far nobody has recreated it. Strange eh?

It's fake and not even good at that. People seem to be completely sucked into this, purely because like Fox Mulder, THEY WANT TO BELIEVE and it overrides their critical thinking. Sad. Really sad. It's damaging the real subject of ufology and the existence of extraterrestrials.

Maybe these guys are straw men though and are purposefully doing this? Is this the opening salvo of bluebeam or guerrilla ad for a new "Santa Claus" movie! lol (NASA code for UFO's there. lol)

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by edventia

You are right, not only has it been determined that he DOES live near an airfield, the "spook" van in the video has been identified as a property management company work van by its license plates.

We've banned JLW's mouthpiece and labeled the thread with the dreaded ATS [HOAX] tag.

It's all over but the crying.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MetisElara

I'm just wondering if its not just a bunch of plasma motors on some
giant ship in orbit or just some in stationary group.

I'm not lugging out my 5" scope hunting the skies, if I catch the after wavy
I might move one some sucker.

ED: More lights in the sky now in space.. those with aversion to lights in the
sky go hoax hoax hoax.. Helium foil balloons... UFO trails are chemtrails..
Stars in a scope are pin point of light, nebula are quite fuzz lights.
Dancing triangles is my guess... better than rods or ropes flying from
gas guns.

[edit on 12/29/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Is that from UV camera from NASA.

The ship can be quite small if what you see is an a/c mag field originating
from the old Tesla plasma motor coil. It can go millions of volts,
that would be enough to sling electrons around to make a UV field.

Its real and its patented. Only you will not be told from any one I know.

Oh that curled up tether is so straight, that must be UV active or a beam
from a Belgian Triangle type, only known UFO, Tesla craft.

Bet the old Tesla ignition coil gave great mileage for those Fords long ago.

As Tesla always said: Use more lights.
Electricity brought to you by moving mag fields and an air gap.
Does the mean there is energy in the air.

No no, heavens forbid.
You just have to Tesla it out.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join