It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lenard Walson: Biggest discovery ever?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
GUYS CHILLAX!

This is Crimson Light...it has V Mason all over it.
It's a natural 4D phenomenon you could call astral light...and it's manifesting towards the infrared specter on the camera. If you'd send radar waves at it you wouldn't see anything because this is not made from solid matter...it's a structure capturing light, condensing it and growing it...like a ghost.

It is related to the flying human Mexico City sighting too remember...an orange sphere and worm like structures?
It's quite an undisclosed phenomenon and I'm eager too see everyone obey once you all know about this.
muahahaha

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
If this images were real, he would have gone global with it and make a lot more money than just targeting the ufo community.
Jose escamila holds no credibilty for me, since the rods issue has been proven not to be an extraordinary phenomena, he is still trying to maintain that rods are something unexplained. I find him to be money orientated.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by weatherguru

Originally posted by Xeven
One of those looks like a blurry image of that space suit the ISS released awhile back. Others look like blurry pictures of the Hubble space telescope the ISS maybe a front shot of the shuttle. If anything he has devised a way to take blury images of near earth man made objects orbiting earth.

Great point.
If you notice, on the posted google videos, when he reframes the object to keep it in view, the object moves with the camera, but the star in the lower left hand corner, stays in its position.
This happens several times, and with different objects.
Just an observation.

Hi, the "stars" which seem to move with the camera are ccd "burnouts" on the chip. CCD converts the image it sees as a whole but CMOS works very differently to this, CMOS uses a small part of what it sees as the overall quality of the image..

GK.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Exploration.

This was recorded from a television screen due to the fact that the camera used could not be plugged into a PC. The original was recorded through a telescope. The original tape shows a black line moving from right to left, and distorting the "ufo", which looks very similar to the famous Derbyshire UFO.

All movement courtesy of hand held camera.

2:25 to 2:43 is a planet shown for comparison.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantix

I saw the same thing..only it made just a long L and then stayed there..that was in South Carolina about 2 years ago..I think these satellites we have can do that..
on the op..nice post..I recall a story of a man that had developed a technique for resolving images from high altitude ..he was in a bitter patent dispute with the company and military..and is dead..one man with an amazing device is no match for a company ..usually has to get another company to act as shield..and basically loses control over the patent..I remember that neat ratchet for loosing nuts and sparkplugs..sears bought it from the man saying there was no market..then made millions..the man sued..I think he only got about a million..if that..after..Anyway..I am enjoying the tech data posted by knowledgeable astronomy hobbyists. No one will leave here emptyhanded from having discourse..

Keep us posted Metislara

Sys

[edit on 10-9-2007 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 10-9-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

Again, he could make more money by going public with everything, rather than try to patent his goofy crap to sell to a very niche market, which would leave him far from rich. Now if he went public and his crap was verified, he would be cashing in on book deals, interviews, you name it. Far more than he would get for some stupid telescope apparatus which less than one percent of the public would purchase. Think about it. The guy is a complete and utter FOOL and so is anyone who falls for his pictures without stopping to use common sense.

Or maybe he is just interested in sharing IgnoreTheFacts and is trying to recover his costs. Not everyhone has your sense of money grubbing and 'cashing on book deals'.

Let me suggest you settle down and refrain from name calling.

Thanks for the post anyway.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Originally posted by rhombus24

Also wierd how we don't see any stars. Can anybody show me a picture from space without stars?

I know of no official NASA photo of the moon, including the Lunar Orbiter series, Apollo, Ranger, or any ISS or Space Shuttle photo that has stars in it.

Would you care to post any that do?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Originally posted by anti72

I read that these fotos show CLEARLY satellites ..

As opposed to.....?

do you know how much tons of these circle around?..

"Tons of these that circle around?"

There may be 'tons of these' but not all the tons are in the same object. There is only supposed to be ONE international space station.

this is highly commercial BS..

Interesting. Could you please tell me what 'highly commercial' means? For instance would this mean lots and lots of money? Or would this mean an extreme elevation?

Thanks for the post anti72. Hey, ain't I seen you here before?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by rhombus24

Also wierd how we don't see any stars. Can anybody show me a picture from space without stars?

I know of no official NASA photo of the moon, including the Lunar Orbiter series, Apollo, Ranger, or any ISS or Space Shuttle photo that has stars in it.

Would you care to post any that do?

How about these ones. From STS-118 shuttle Endeavour Day 8
August 15, 2007. Courtesy of NASA.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Originally posted by free_spirit

Are these from the paintings that were posted? What photo is this? Thanks. :

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
IgnoreTheFacts, who says they are his pictures? He has been given a chance to present them and he has done just that, to the best of his ability. So what if he has made some money out of it? We all need to eat and pay the rent. Personally I haven't received any money regarding this subject, although many people claim that I have/am. I would love to get paid for presenting these videos, and why not, I still have to eat just as much as the next man.

anti72, I believe J.L.W has filmed the ISS and also the space shutle with being able to zoom into the windows of these craft, so if these were satelites would he not be able to get much clearer and closer pictures?
This is not about money it is about discovering the truth, is that not why we are all here on ATS, to discover the truth.

free_spirit, these photos are no comparison, find a CLOSE UP picture of a space object and look for the stars in the background. Here are some photos which I took through my telescope (no filters) with a digital camera. Where are all the stars in the background? There aren't any and I don't know why this is, it just is. See the two pictures at the end, the one that looks like it came straight out of Star Trek has never been shown on any Interstellar footage although the other one has.

00:00 star
00.03 star
00:05 star (the red one off of the Orions Belt constellation, that's how much Iknow about coordinates.)
00:10 star
00:15 star
00:17 dodgy picture of a star
00:18 star
00:20 dodgy picture of a star
00:23 star
00:25 star
00:27 star
00:29 star
00:31 star
00:39 star
00:41 star
00:42 star
00:45 star ( looks like a winged object)
00:49 star
00:51 unidentified space object, I've seen a video of this one and the part pertruding out from the right hand of the object (1:24) was slowly rotating.
00:54 unidentified space object

Hi John, I am pleased to have crossed paths with you, Gridkeeper.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Are these from the paintings that were posted? What photo is this? Thanks. :

No paintings. These two images are frame stills from live transmission
during the STS-118 as I mentioned. You can see Earth and also some
stars in space captured by the ISS camera I belive in infrared mode.
As someone asked why are no stars in the photos or videos from NASA
here they are. There were several sequences during the mission
showing stars and some suspicious lights moving in different directions.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gridkeeper

free_spirit, these photos are no comparison, find a CLOSE UP picture of a space object

How about this one.

Or maybe this one.

Or something similar in movement. Check this video

video.google.es...

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeezaI don't remember Einstein setting up a website about his "Mega cool new discovery" and to find out, you'll have to pay a fee.

Einstein patented the refrigerator... You don't get those for free He also got paid very well for his research... Do you REALLY think he worked for free?

Do YOU work for free? I do not approve of the WAY they are presenting this material, but they do have the right to recover costs for time and equipment...

And last I checked this is America.. where making money is a way of life... and many have died protecting that lifestyle

Tell you what YOU go spend one day a week researching this stuff, purchase web space and take the time to present it for free...

:shk:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa
I thought this might be usefull for comparative purposes. ISS taken I believe by an amateur astronomer:

Funny they don't give camera and scope details either just the name, but THANK YOU for finding that page!!!
Did you see Aristarchus?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by weatherguru
This is off topic, but can you really believe anything from Youtube or Google?

Most certainly You just have to watch who the source is...

For example (and believe it or not this IS on topic with secret space stations
)

This is from Boeing Integrated Defense Systems...

Sea Launch A mobile launch platform... You will notice the engines are blurred out... THAT is because THOSE are still secret..

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Actually those are stilss taken from the infrared camera... They are not stars... If they were stars why would some of them be between the shuttle and the planet as the images clearly show?

No paintings. These two images are frame stills from live transmission
during the STS-118 as I mentioned. You can see Earth and also some
stars in space captured by the ISS camera I belive in infrared mode.
As someone asked why are no stars in the photos or videos from NASA
here they are. There were several sequences during the mission
showing stars and some suspicious lights moving in different directions.

AH! I see you mention Infrared here... Those "blobs" and "suspicious lights" are critters. Many call them UFO's but they are a lifeform...

They are huge they feed off plasma and NASA knows about them
They are harmless and they appear only in the infrared spectrum...

Watch the video below... You will see MANY of them swarming a thunderstorm ( a plasma energy source... A big one comes in and STOPS over the storm and gets brighter as it "feeds" Now remember where this on is and watch it as the planet rotates...

The camera man is filming the others but he is aware of the first big one as he zooms in on it near the end

Infrared they are all moving in different direction, they change in brightness and NASA KNOWS they are there.

They are NOT spacecraft they are critters...

These have nothing to do with the Spacecraft that we are looking at... but please do not pass them off as "Stars"

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
It's crap like this that gives everyone a reason not to take ufology seriously.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

It's crap like this that gives everyone a reason not to take ufology seriously.

Thanks for your input IgnoreTheFacts. A careful review of your vocabulary might cause people to take your comments more seriously. However you would have to be a little more explicit on what you are referring to.

Perhaps you could make another post and explain exactly what it is that you don't agree with.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I am bailing out of this subject. TSHHTF. For those that know what I mean, you got what you wanted.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join