It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO crash off NJ coast

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
You have to remember that Norad tracks everything, they know what this was without a doubt.

They know what this was, what time it was, where it was, they monitor it all.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Was anything about this on coast to coast radio sat night. Im gonna be listening to the show tonite and see if there is anything on it. Maybe one of the callers will be a witness. Who knows.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Followed up on the tremors thought but USGS had nothing in the past month. L.A. had a 4.7 two days ago though.

I'm not the 15lb head guy but an aircraft could crash and not leave a significant ripple, ships pass buy and they have thousands of tons pushing through the water to only produce a foot or two wake by the time it hits shore. I just don't think anything other than video or eye-witness reports is going to cut it. (IMO)

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
from foxmulders first post on this
www.nypost.com...

i cannot understand how a large fireball falls from the sky and SORT OF dropped into the ocean

which was witnessed by at least 15 people
did it drop into the ocean or did it not

to me
"sort of" means it did not crash into the ocean

spliffy

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by spliffy
from foxmulders first post on this
www.nypost.com...

i cannot understand how a large fireball falls from the sky and SORT OF dropped into the ocean

which was witnessed by at least 15 people
did it drop into the ocean or did it not

to me
"sort of" means it did not crash into the ocean

spliffy

Yep, I agree. "Case closed for insufficient evidence" is what I'm filing this under.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I just got back from Normandy Beach. It was still daylight when we got out there. I have to say the beach was completely empty, there were absolutely no ships at all in the water, only 5 people on the beach, two of them fishing, and the sand was immaculate. Other than a gatorade label, and a bag from potatoe chips, the only other signs of garbage were sea shells, and a very large horseshoe crab that died and was laying on the beach. We walked the entire length of both Normandy and Lavellette and there was nothing.

I didn't take any pictures other than a few family shots because there was literally nothing to take pictures of.

I spoke to the two guys fishing. Joking around I said something about the medical waste. They said by 2pm they had it cleaned up and the beaches were reopened. They said the usual people were around...police, EPA, and the local town cleanup crew.

There was no signs of heavy equipment anywhere, but there were signs that they were there. By this I mean the sand was definetly sifted through. It's hard to explain what that means if you have never seen it before.

The thing I found to be odd was, the two fishermen told me it was mostly medical waste and tampon applicators. I have not seen a tampon applicator in years that was plastics. Most now are cardboard, flushable, and biodegradable. The two fishermen said the ones that washed up were pink and white plastic. So now I'm thinking.....Could the impact of whatever hit the water have stirred up the bottom so much that these items that were buried under years worth of sand resurfaced and washed ashore?

Something to think about.

If anyone has any question through them out there and I will answer them based on what I saw this evening

[edit on 3-9-2007 by cw034]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
.Could the impact of whatever hit the water have stirred up the bottom so much that these items that were buried under years worth of sand resurfaced and washed ashore?

Something to think about.

If anyone has any question through them out there and I will answer them based on what I saw this evening

[edit on 3-9-2007 by cw034]

very possible

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truman_was_a_Dalek
Sorry if this has been asked. But exactly why do Aliens tend to crash so much?

I have a hard time believing that a race that has mastered interstellar space travel would drive into the ground.

The chem mix they are spraying in the atmosphere, blanketing the earth, is used in conjunction with the nex-gen harp type systems have been used to screw them up. It is used for other nefarious purposes as well. They have been knocking them down since radar and Telsa.

There is no alien invasion. They have been here just as long as we have. There are many, some help us, some hinder us. Things like what happened in NJ will be notcied more and more as the days pass.

Can you comprehend that everything you believe to be true is a lie?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
UFO now spotted in England? Just read this....

www.banburyguardian.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Central jersey here.. this wasn't reported in my area. but i did see a lot of hazmat trucks and helicopters going south from the outerbridge crossing. i was thinking this morning why in the world do we have black choppers out at 8am...

when i logged on and seen this post i knew why lol...

i would suggest to go to the beach for the next couple of days and check the beach for items that might wash up. just because they are not there now, does not mean it wont eventually pop up in the coming days...

i thought the meteor went through someones home again like in monmouth..

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
cw you are great for going out of your way and looking for us, thank you.

I was thinking the same thing you were thinking about whatever entered the water disturbed this dumped trash from a previous time.

I am having a hard time with this being the biggest end of the year Holiday shore weekend and no pictures by anyone.

When the beaches were closed before because of trash coming on shore the news agencies where all up and down the shore and the news was non stop. The news would be going on about the beaches being closed and how the shore has lost millions of dollars and so on but yet nothing but a few short segments on this.

I think time has passed far enough that this will just slip away just like everything else, how sad. Pictures is what we need and people coming forward that saw this and nothing, why?????

[edit on 3-9-2007 by observe50]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Found a legit picture on NBC of the incident...

www.wnbc.com...

Here is the story where the pic came from

www.wnbc.com...#

This is very interesting...its off the beach for sure as you can see the lifeguard chair...can't make much else out of it...looks like a video feed maybe

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
How is the glare from that picture over the Mantoloking sign at the bottom of the feed? Strange. It just seems strange. I wonder who took this video and where they got it from?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
*SNIP*

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Wow maybe there is hope.

Does it look like there are people on the lifeguard stand, if so they would be of interest wouldn't they.

That picture is very unusal I have no idea we need the experts on this, where is JR.

That looks large anyone have any ideas.

Great find by the way, I was losing hope

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Here is a picture of the medical waste on the beach. Is this a double exposure on the picture. You can see shadows of people in the waste

Click Here

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
May I ask who darkheartrising is. I think you got the wrong thread but I feel sad now, what happened.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I'm not really seeing anything that looks like syringes or gauze pads or tampon applicators... In fact, I see more like bottled water bottles, straws, lids to pepsi bottles, and a tennis ball? The amount of debris doesn't even look like it was enough to close such a large area of beaches?

Seriously, if you're going to close a large portion of the beaches on a Holiday Weekend... these are not pictures of the things you would expect to see as the reason why they closed the beaches.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by promomag

The most I had seen was a few remnants of the beach goers for the day. But you are right, nothing in those pictures look so detrimental that the entire stretch of beach would be closed for almost a day. I also still find it odd that only that stretch of beach had debris wash up. It's literally right in the middle of the shoreline. Unless something was dumped offshore earlier by one of the barges that you so often see on the horizon.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I guess I wouldn't have expected someone to have captured a picture of a meteor if indeed thats what it was that crashed offshore... meteors travel to quick to be photographed imo.

video is of course a different story..

and i agree it is a bit frustrating that a video hasn't surfaced yet but this meteor shower was predicted for the west coast wasnt it? so there probably wouldnt have been many people waiting with a camera in hand for meteors to drop out of the sky...

however these aurigids were caught on video in hawaii on 9/1/07...

video.google.com...

here are what perseid meteors might look like...

video.google.com...

who knows? couldve been what was seen out there. but i'd like to think that most people know what a meteor burning up in the earths atmosphere looks like and therefore wouldnt describe them as lights and most certainly wouldnt alert the coast guard to check up on a crashed craft...

then "medical waste" shuts down miles a beach a day after this thing crashed into the ocean...somethings not right about all of this...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join