It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO crash off NJ coast

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
ATS is a big site, with a lot of people, let's use that.

Everyone who reads this could talk to friends and family about this. The law of averages would seem to be in our favor of finding more than one family/group that went to that beach around the time of the incident.

Try to pry loose any photos, statements, whatever, as soon as these people can be located, and before they could be contacted by others. As a note, since there are video cameras on so many traffic light poles, this needs to be undertaken BEFORE any official contact could be made.

Getting the evidence ahead of the "competition" would be really great, no matter what it turns out to be about.

It's worth a shot.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Just saw this article...I think that site is a bunch of BS but its still new info.

www.indiadaily.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I'll tell everyone here something IS going on I posted some of this on another message board this morning and they have pulled the

entire thread .. medical waste now I don't buy it someone sent me a note saying that there were some pictures over on this board but

I can't figure out how to register maybe some of these whizzes here can ...

www.timebomb2000.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
As much as I hate fox news, it is the most popular, so I'm in, Observe. Heading there right now.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
To those investigating this event, a witness at Normandy Beach was named Anthony Pulsinelli. I know that's not much help, but they didn't give the usual hometown for this guy. The caption ony read Anthony Pulsinelli: Witness. This was on WPVI CH 6 evening news out of Philadelphia. They ran a few stories after that and went to commercial. They came back with "Breaking News" about Normandy and Lavalette beaches being closed due to the syringes washing up.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
There was also some "activity" on NY shores this weekend.

abcnews.go.com...

When I saw this same story reported on TV on the local ABC affiliate here last night they were transitioning to the weather and the weatherman started making some goofy comments that maybe the spacemen from the UFOs that were seen over the Jersey shore had left the shark. The rest of the "journalists" yucked away and nodded their heads in total agreement.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Its worth doing a youtube search for New Jersey UFO. It brings up quite a lot of clips, I had no idea the area was such a hotspot.

No current clips on this yet.

Cheers

Paul

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Guys, I believe there is a program out there called NASA worldwind. It is completely free. If I remember correct it gives somewhat recent satellite images of the earth with live weather. Is this a possible tool? This program does not work well with my computer but maybe someone can figure it out. Also i did a search for webcams and could not find anything.

Edited title of program

[edit on 3-9-2007 by gfrankwick]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The closing of the beaches due to a 'coincidental' washing up of random medical supplies, is quite convenient isn't it? It would be very easy to make some drops of these medical supplies into the water and then use it as an excuse to close the beaches.

Have they not yet figured out that if they don't pull these seemingly unrelated yet convenient cover ups, we wouldn't be so suspicious?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
As much as I hate fox news, I just emailed them with a bunch of references. Hopefully everyone else will jump on the bandwagon.

You do know how much ridicule fox spurts to those who want to investigate stories such as this. I hope this doesn't turn into one of these, but if they do, it just goes to show.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Great the more that write maybe it will be mentioned.

I have been listening to Fox and CNN and haven't put on my local news. I'm also outside Philly so I will have to check channel 6 and send them a e-mail.

[edit on 3-9-2007 by observe50]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I have FNC on now, and to make this a non-one liner. I just saw the weather forecaster claim the hurricane hunters as their own. I'll keep it on for awhile, and if I catch them say something about it I'll back up the DVR and figure out some way to record it onto my computer, and onto google video. If anybody else catches it, make sure you report it here, just in case, because it's nice outside, and I'm gonna hang out out there.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Isn't amazing how when things like this happens it's always meteors or space junk? This "space junk" never hits land. It always goes in the water. What are the odds of "space junk" always heading for water?

Yes I know the world is mostly water, but you'd think one would hit land by now. I'm not talking about these little pieces that crash through peoples homes sometimes. I mean these large ones that people report a lot.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Here is an account from last year in the Toms River area. The web is full of alleged sightings in the NJ area. I did not realize it was a hotspot.

www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
These seam alot like the Kenneth Arnold ufo description.
tho a bit biger and some what like what was
reported at fatima.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Someone mentioned above that there was another message board that a member of had posted pictures. In order to register for that site you have to be invited by someone who is already a member. I can't stand when sites do that. They say it's to help keep the trolls out, but it makes it annoying when non-trolls want to register and don't know anyone on there.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerseygeek
To those investigating this event, a witness at Normandy Beach was named Anthony Pulsinelli. I know that's not much help, but they didn't give the usual hometown for this guy.

How old was he? Pretty old, 30's, what? There's one in Washington NJ, but he's in his 80's.

[edit on 3-9-2007 by Tom Bedlam]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
No he was in his early 20's.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jerseygeek

There's a 30 yo one in Port Jervis NY, used to live in Huguenot. Another in Matamoras NJ, no age.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Remember....the people that are at the shore as we speak are mainly from other parts of Jersey, or more likely New York, Maryland, Delaware, and other parts of the country. Without the news saying where he was from it's going to be virtually impossible to track him down. Most of the beach houses are rented out to outsiders.

[edit on 3-9-2007 by cw034]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join