It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO crash off NJ coast

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It's an uncommon name.

If you got the spelling right, that's pretty much it, if he goes by Anthony and not by a middle name.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
My hope in posting his name was that maybe someone going to Normandy today may be able to ask around a bit and maybe find the guy. He was with a bunch of his friends, so maybe they are still there.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Im a big believer in UFO's and i know there out there, even though i never really seen one, ive seen some stuff but nothing really crazy. Anyway, how come we can never get good solid evidence. All we get is speculation and fuzzy pics, and the good pics are written off as fakes and cgi images. I believe something alien did crash last night, and this beach closing is a cover up. But, how come if there was debris washing up on shore someone would grab something and haul butt with it, and how come no one takes 10000000 pics. If i seen something like that im taking 1000 pics uploading them and sending them to every news agency and everybody on my email, and all you guys. So that way if the MAN shows up to take my pics, there already out there. Anyway, its time we need rock hard proof, im tired of people calling my a idiot because i believe in ufos and aliens. Lets get the locals to start talking and im sure someone has a pic of this thing. Hopefully it will surface.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Man, I sure hope someone had the sense to capture some pics or video footage. One thing I like about what I've been seeing as of late is that these sightings are making more noise among the general population and media outlets than they used to. It seems as if the word spreads faster and more widespread than it used to. It's not as easy for the powers that be to do their quick cover-ups and "nothing to see here, move on" routines.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Wow there's been alot of input since I went to bed.

Here's my two cents on it:
someone waay back on the 2nd page said news reported [They were seen to fall from the sky and land on the water. the lights were seen to still be on top of the water for a short time, and they also said it appeared to come down at less than a 45 degree angle.]

That little factoid has not been repeated since. Any verifications?? Knocks out "space junk", and makes you wonder if anyone can verify a consistent shape to the flaming "debris" on the water, or was it scattered like wreckage?

Maybe it was catapulted bags of flaming medicinal junk? (haha)

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'm curious if the shark is related to this in any way?

www.nydailynews.com...

The shark that washed up on a Queens beach - pushed back to sea by helpful New Yorkers - turned up on the same beach dead a day later.

I don't know how close these beaches are, I caught this story the other day on Drudgereport because it seemed kind of strange that a rather large Shark beached itself in New Jersey.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by promomag

Well thats pretty odd, the shark looks rather shattered to me. Maybe it was near the impact zone?

Im not from US so I dont really know anything about how common it is with sharks in that area, but if it got hurt by the impact i would think more fishes would be affected and turn up at the beaches, but just one shark?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I would be more inclined to think the shark thing was related IFF there where multiple deep ocean creatures showing up and dying at the same time. This could then be used to theorize that perhaps the downed ship leaked massive radiation or some other quick acting toxin at a low depth, causing these creatures to seek refuge.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I checked the iris map for tremors in that area but nothing, does anyone know of other sites to check?

I also thought I read someone saying it was big and orange I don't think the Moon is full right now, this is something else to think about.

I am having trouble with my computer it keeps shutting down, I'm trying though.

edit to quickly add: I just wrote back to Fox and told them there news segment was sad and they were not fair and balanced but without a doubt bought and paid for

[edit on 3-9-2007 by observe50]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
earthquake.usgs.gov...

No recent Quakes in that area...at least not that were recorded

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Sorry I can't resist referring to an apparently related thread I started today. Not saying I'm convinced it's true, but I believe Gary McKinnon stumbled upon the truth.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Fox News Fair and Balanced? PA-LEASE. Try CNN or MSNBC, they would be much more apt to running these stories.

But remember, all media is essentially manipulated and controlled. By who is up for debate.

Great thread though! I hope people post some stuff on youtube.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Why is it so hard to get the facts?

- Last evening, object(s) were seen crashing into the ocean (?).
- Today, the beaches off of which these objects were seen crashing, were closed due to medical waste washing ashore(?).
- No astronomical observatory or traffic controller has any record of this event (?).

Do I have the story straight? If so, all this clean up is happening in broad daylight, right?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Has anyone brought this up?

I saw it this morning on fox news. I only watch them to laugh at their BS. Kinda funny how a ufo was seen possibly crashing off the jersey coast and now all of a sudden the shore is closed for biowaste contamination. I know jersey shores are the cleanest but its kinda odd to me that all of a sudden it is so serious that they decided to close the shore line.

Here is NBCs story.
www.nbc10.com...
They have a picture of litter, which could be anything, and calling it medical waste. Well, they have a pic of litter so it all must be true.

Dont have time to read the entire thread right now but will definitely check it out when i do.

[edit on 3/9/07 by Pfeil]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
OK, there's been enough time for some YouTube pics to be up, and some reports to have surfaced. The fact that there is nothing surfacing on this makes it seem like a cleanup crew is at work.

I expect that some CGI work will surface pretty soon, and then once it gets analyzed and put to rest as a fake, then the whole incident will be labeled as a fake.

This is unfolding in a rather classical manner. First you have news on the incident, then the news focus is shifted, in this case to the beach cleanup of "toxic" waste. Next you have a case where nobody connected with a crowd can be found, though a good "plant" may turn up. The only thing left to cement this story as dead is the CGI pictures.

Anyone want to take bets that some Labor Day beachgoer turns up with some pictures that can be easily refuted, along with the "witness' story in the next four or five days?

This is how things are made to appear different than whatever really happened. I hope that I'm wrong, but it sure does stink of a planned sterilization of the facts.

And I am NOT saying this was a UFO event, or aliens, or whatever. I'm just pointing out how the things we see and hear get manipulated even while we're looking at them. This is our government telling us that we don't need to know the truth and we're damned sure not going to get the truth.

Don't you love it?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I agree, something fishy is going on there. If they are covering something up and trying to keep out the tourists, what better way than to claim they are cleaning up medical waste? They probably think they will be outta there by the time more people start asking questions.

Could be nothing, but I find this whole ordeal to be quite odd.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
HEY....I found a pic

Click Here

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Beaches are open again.

www.nj.com...

BTW on that pic that was just posted...there is no way to know if it was from the same incident...it could be something else taken from another event...I mean this happened at like after 8pm and it would seem it shoulda be a darker sky especially looking to the East since this happened offshore. But from that pic you can't tell much.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
judging by the smoke tail, whatever that is, it's not likely that it fell from space. The speed of an object in freefall from space would cause the smoke and tail to be straighter and less "fluffy" I would think.

Was there a name or other ID attached to this photo? Was there anymore info? Or is this just what you found so far?

And a great job of getting this photo out to all of us. Nice find.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by eh7879

Your reasoning is in line with my own, that's why I asked about more information. This could be the start of the disinfo that I mentioned expecting to hit us next.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join