It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO filmed near Brussels (Houillart) august 2007!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeThinkerIdealist

There is nothing wrong with debunking ... but explain yourself in a respectful, logical way. You should never troll a board with simple denials and complain when you are asked to explain. This forum is filled with dismissive trolls ... and it has gotten worse in the short time I have been officially signed up. If you don't believe, fine. If you have a well-thought out contribution, great. If you just want to say 'u iz a fool, dat iz no ufo cuz i sez sew' Please, don't post. Keep it to yourself.

Execellent post FTI! I could'nt agree with you more. As a matter of fact I authored a thread addressing this very subject. Debunking 101

I think anyone wanting to further debunk this video should try adhearing to these simple parameters explained in the above thread.

Again nice post FreeThinkerIdealist..... I like the way you think!

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by captain spaldingthe things appears to be so thin i couldnt imagine inhabitants or even much equipment on board this thing.. either way,, NICE thread, flagged

It may be very big and very far up on the sky, thus appearing too thin.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Incredible footage. Now that's the type of stuff we need to find more often. How are they going to explain away this one? Great find, OP!!! Keep us posted with more videos if they turn up. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
Now that's the type of stuff we need to find more often.

We need to see more lights in the night?

I'd rather see a confirmed multiple witness high detail sighting in daylight to be honest.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   
AAAGHH! I've read this entire thread and watched the video like 50 times, and I still can't decide for myself.
There are some very strange unnatural movements that scream CGI, but then again, who's to say an ETV or a covert military craft wouldn't move like this.
I think the best thing this video has going for it is the fact that it appears these same type of craft have appeared in the skies over Belgium before, and there have been several stories about it. Someone posted the link earlier....very interesting.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   
That's the thinnest UFO I've ever seen, at one point it flips over and it seems paper thin. That and the odd 'slide' make it 100% fake to me.

Either a kite with lights on or CG...

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
Is there anyway to enchance, the cell phone image(at least that what I think it is), that comes into view near the end of the video?

...but I'm wondering if there's enhancement tools or different light spectrums to view the video in to enhance the imageon the cell phone. If you can somehow see the 'ufo' on the other guys hand held, I think that would eliminate cgi.

judging by the streetlight he is pointing in the same direction as the camera, but if lights can be found on the smaller screen, it doesn't rule out a hoax. It could still be a glider, or an RC plane/helocopter, with attachments.

But I think if this was CGI, they wouldn't think to go as far as also put the image on the tiny cell phone. Even IF they did, it'd be another avenue to explore and compare, i guess.

I enhanced the cell phone display in a still, and increased the contrast:

The lights seems to be visible, and this is a little positive, IMHO.

P.S.:
I don't think that is a good idea to accept everything we find on YouTube
as genuine, nor as fake; the only reasonable way that we have is to gather clues and debate them: i don't think is a good idea to dismiss as fake it without reason; as i don't think is a good idea to label as "trolling" every behaviour that may unintentionally debunk this video: before calling someone troll, it will be very nice to tell apart who is making assestments from who is simply labelling it as hoax or CGI without reasons. If we make an assestment and their results are negative, it CANNOT be considered our fault. If, i.e., i say that there aren't other witnesses, the best that someone else should do, IMHO, is to find out other witnesses (BTW: the two people who made the film, are two anonymous).
And please, just to be clear: i'll appreciate if you say, WHO exactly are you calling troll, and WHY, thank you in advance.

[edit on 3/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by aecreate

It's impossible a kite was hovering over a town. This is totally forbidden.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
@infiltr8u

you are right I thought everyone knew what this is.
Its an american TR-3B.

Is there a US base in Belgium?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I have been searching for additional information about the UFO sighting. Interestingly enough I found a number of sightings during 24/25/26 of August 2007 in the area. I made a map for it. Have fun! These are not all the sightings I found, but the main ones which seems most credible. I found the number of sightings it amazing.

I also found interesting pictures of another guy in the same time frame.
UFO's or meteors?
description wittness: Not all seem to be going in the same direction. One went totally horizontal.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   

quote Dr.X
Its an american TR-3B.

Are you kidding? SHAPE is located there with an airbase 50 miles from Brussels.
SHAPE headquarters
So, yes!

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
its bad how u cant see the outline but definately solid, BTW is theres any other witness reports post em here and dont wait.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pjotr
I have been searching for additional information about the UFO sighting. Interestingly enough I found a number of sightings during 24/25/26 of August 2007 in the area. I made a map for it. Have fun! These are not all the sightings I found, but the main ones which seems most credible. I found the number of sightings it amazing.

There have been many sightings which corroborate your map (BTW, nice find
I posted the UFO Parma video and after of it i found out that orange spheres have been sighted even in Germany, in Holland, in the UK. (and now in Belgium too

About these spheres, there are thousands of witnesses, many media coverages, pics, videos: it looks to be a wave.

Originally posted by Dr X

Its an american TR-3B.

I didn't know it
. I thought that the TR 3B's MFD should work while taking off in horizontal position, instead of vertical as this one....

SHAPE headquarters
So, yes!

You're right.

Shape HQ Casteau (Mons) 50°30'0.56"N 3°58'58.43"E

Chievres Airbase 50°34'47.41"N 3°50'9.20"E

Map:

[edit on 3/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I've stabilised both sequences and am sending the relevant bits of footage to Springer as my site is under going some changes at the moment and would rather it not get lost during changes. Hopefully they'll be up as soon as possible.

That should help people with their decisions etc on these bits of footage.

Wayne...

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Here is a picture I found that looks similar.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Yes this is definitely a glow in the dark boomerang or the Chinese lantern releasing consortium.

[edit on 3uMonday07/27/20 by paul76]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I don't know if it's real or not, but I'm laughing at all the people saying it's a kite or balloon. That excuse is getting very old.

If that's a kite then it's pretty big and would require more than one person to handle it. Also it would most likely have very thick, strong lines on it and they would have to become visible in any analysis of this. It would also have to be very windy to get it up there and would take a lot of work to keep it as still as it is. A kite would be more eratic in movement. I've never seen a big kite stay that still. Even small kites can be very hard for one person to handle.

The same goes for balloons.

If there were people outside that night flying huge balloons/kites I think someone would have noticed them standing there holding huge lines and looking up.

quote Dr.X
Its an american TR-3B.

SHAPE headquarters
So, yes!

Not everyone in the world knows where all US bases are located in the world.

[edit on 3-9-2007 by nightmare_david]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I want to see MORE Triangle UFOs. Once a month!
Land one in a park during the day.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
American TR-3B... Why would the Americans be testing or using such a thing in central Europe? That makes no sense. Anyone actually tried to analyze the video to estimate how high is the triangle when relative to the ground?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

You must have evidence if you are sure this is conventional areal phenomena. Please show us some facts for your statements. If you know more than the video shows can you give that data to the group?

I don't think anyone has evidence on either side.

I appreciate skeptics that follow through with evidence-based statements, but many are making opinions on subjective unfounded belief systems. These types of opinions are usually from Cynics. Cynics do as much damage to the search for truth as hoaxers. Check your six.

I am sure you feel strongly this was not real, but we need to use scientifically rigorous logic, not subjective opinions if we really want to understand and discover truth.

Yet, thank you for being candid. It is easier for us to filter out non-data entrys.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join