It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO filmed near Brussels (Houillart) august 2007!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

I said it before, I think that the movement is the result of a rotation of the camera, the light at the bottom left corner of the screen also moves.

Honestly, i thought so too, before i noticed that it falls in up-down and left-right directions, as showed some pages ago.

This video has too many problems, as we have seen. So far, all the clues are against its genuinity chances.
If its problem was just the one of the take off, it still had many chances to be genuine, but now it has lost many of them, IMHO....

[edit on 6/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Nice analyses, but I think this video is of very real object.

But....Its not a video of a spacecraft or alien device. Maybe not even a UFO in the "unidentified" traditional sense.

I look at these videos a nice "20th century" fakes, as Adamski would if he had a Walmart down the street.

I'll submit my first two immediate reasons why I believe this is a rigged up RC craft.

1. The object's movement
2. There is no sound in either video

This thing floats and rolls like a helium balloon RC or a chopper with a lit base and there is no sound which would make it pretty obvious as to what it is.

I then look farther into the method, technology and pyschology of the videographers. Alot of hoax bells start ringing...

You can make a digital recording of an event, add a fancy intro, but forget the sound, and cut it off?

I would import it, enhance it by at least messing with the brightness and contrast which are pretty simple in any media converter/encoder. They had the ability to add a fancy intro. They dumped the sound track, and brought a cellphone to add to the story, and only short clips were posted.

I would record and post a lot longer video, post the originals, post enhancements, post forum comments, leave in ambient sound and reactions, because why would I leave it out? Dump a video on some website and disappear? If they were that scared to post a "real" object and reveal themselves and discuss the event, then don't post the darn thing in the first place.

I gotta roll back on Occam on this one.

1st post BTW...

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
Let me see if i understand correctly (i'm becoming blind watching at these dots):

you think this could be the front left window part of the car
(please, correct me if i'm wrong).
But if it's so:

1) The window's sheath should be only at the internal side (at contact with the glass)
2) The contours should be much sharper than these ones

Note: If the viewer is a little forward than the image you've provided the windshield will just be visible and provide not only a reflective surface but a transparent edge as well.
I've provided a shot of my pick-up from the correct angle to demonstrate.
Note the refection of the light on the surface of the glass, a vehicle with a more pronounced curve to the windshield would provide a larger reflective edge, don't you think?

3) The light, once crosses it, should vanish
4) At the start of the video, there are more objects visible, as two lights: but if there was a car parked there, how could them be visible, behind a car?

5) Why does they aren't visible at the start of the video, whereas they do are when the
camera zooms-in?

The two lights, IMHO, are reflections.
And when the zoom happens, as the object becomes eclipsed, the reflective surfaces are below the frame, I've pointed out the section the where I believe the auto window post is located.
As to the reflections....well...

What's that look like to you?? A Bud, maybe a Heineken, A red Stripe and a square bottle of something harder?

I don't know...

Awesome work internos!

And to you too, Waine! Very cool!

Sorry it took so long to get back with this, I'm under deadline on a project in the off-line world...

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

Originally posted by goosdawg

What's that look like to you?? A Bud, maybe a Heineken, A red Stripe and a square bottle of something harder?

I don't know...

Awesome work internos!

And to you too, Waine! Very cool!

Sorry it took so long to get back with this, I'm under deadline on a project in the off-line world...

The squared bottle on the left could be a gin one, the green on the back a Martini dry one: maybe thy were drinking some Martini cocktails...
If the pilot of the craft was there before, drinking with them, this could explane the erratic flight path!

Seriously, it looks to be a valid theory, and as usual you did a nice work!
(the authors of this work doesnt deserved it, IMHO)

The problem is that the third light that appeared (the "copy" of the first which hits the line, we can say), did it in the empty sky, while the original one looks to be under, but the (intentional) bad quality of the video doesn't give us any chance to understand where really they were.
What we know for sure, is that the guy with the cell phone is NOT thruly filming: what you can see in the display is never visible in the cell phone movie, neither vice versa.
In the cellphone movie, are visible lights that aren't in the video 1: the location (or at least the angles) is different, totally different: they first recorded video 1, then video 2 in different times and/or locations.
Another problem: notice the flight path recorded in the video 2 and tell me WHERE, in video 1 you can see the triangle flying following that path (try, i.e., to count the seconds in which it flyes horizontally from left to right in the cellphone video: i counted at least 15 secs; where are these 15 secs of flight left-right in video one? NOWHERE).
Notice in the video 1, that the triangle CONTINUOUSLY shifts shape, in the video 2 this happens NEVER.
What i mean is that they've filmed TWO DIFFERENT SCENES, and if they states that they recorded the same one, THIS IS A HOAX.
Unfortunately, we cannot ask it to them because they're anonymous: BTW: from WHAT or WHO are they hiding? MIB, maybe? Should i laugh?

Ah,
still waiting for witnesses here
www.cropcirclewaterloo.be...

and here

cropcirclewaterloo.bb-fr.com...

I checked on Google Earth: Hoeillart isn't located in the Sahara desert.

Notice HOW the guy on the left points the cellphone in the moment he noticed to be caught on camera:

then take a look here
img402.imageshack.us...
and tell me WHERE waht appears in the display is visible on video 2.

This have been made intentionally to make us believe he was filming the video # 2 but we now have the PROOF that it cannot be.
Someone could ask: "maybe there was ANOTHER cell phone there?"
The answer IS "not". The video maker excludes it, writing "two witness" in the video himselfs.
Watch it again, then again, then again, at sec. 17: that's the key:

and think, while you're watching, that they could deliberately tried to DECEIVE us all.

This video is good just to laugh, IMHO, now

[edit on 7/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   
it looks like a kite with lights on it to me

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 420prajna
I wonder why the triangle shape is so prevealent in Belgium, that's where it was back in the 90s

did anyone mention this newspaper article regarding exactly the same little 'insignificant town Hoeilaert where this supposed triangle is seen?

www.nieuwsblad.be...

Rougly translated from dutch it states that they were building a UFO 50 meters in diameter to bring Hoeilaart in contact with space, to put them on the map of the universe

Isn't that a little too much of a coincidence? Maybe they made that video in the same spirit that's going on in that town. Or the aliens of course were visiting us to check out why the hell we were working on 'our' own UFO

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
i have watched the video time and time again but i am still thinking aroura it could have anti-grav and the lights cuuld be to look down on the ground. not to be noticed
but i am not sure

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Wow this is a great video thanx for posting it, it's exactly what I've been looking for, I've seen this *EXACT* same craft, it's not a U.F.O., it is identified by myself as I'm an eye witness, as being a UNITED STATES AIRFORCE STEALTH BOMBER JET, which model? pick one it doesn't matter, these STEALTH BOMERS are triangle in shape, they have a light at each corner and a middle light as seen in this video, please idiots, stop assuming our stealth bomers are extra terrestial space ships from another planet, anyone who automatically assumes this over the obvious fact that it's a USA stealth jet is to me probably legally blind or quite simply is devoid of logic. Look for a photo of a stealth bomber in dead night with it's lights on in the internet, they aren't easy to come by, because their all labeled UFOs heheh, I'm sure the air force is happy to make our enemies believe we are flying alien space ships, and if we can convince our own why not our enemy, confusion is a great tool during war.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I made an inverted version of the video jus to allow to
notice better two key point:

1) The unrealistic and unexplainable light bouncing when the triangle hit the lines
2) The shape shifting of the triangle

Someone posted in the forum dedicated to the "witnesses" just to ask if there are other witnesses. This is the ONLY news about the "sighting" since it took place.

[edit on 9/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I just have a comment taking a video of a suspected UFO here. My wife and I were vacationing in Reno this last week. On the 5th of Sept we were standing on our hotel balcony when we saw four large very bright zigzagging orange lights no more than 3 miles away.
I fought with running and getting my camcorder or just staying and just take in this sighting. they were moving faorly slow so I ran in told my wife and grabbed my camera. when I got back outside they were still there but moving away. They were turning white and merged into one light. Fumbling with the camera and still trying to see this event was very frustrating.
I now understand why we see short shaky videos of possible UFOs. I would think 99% of people filming these are not profesional photographers and probaly went through the same thing I did. I am not a sucker but am more forgiving on questionable videos.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by InoTHEtruth

Hi, InoTHEtruth
This video has been posted by rocksolidbrain in the thread "Ufo sighting in Parma, Italy"

Maybe you'll find it interesting...

[edit on 10/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Hello Internos
Thanks for that video. It's eerie how close that was to what we saw. The colors were the same and the slow movements were the same after they stopped the zigzagging motions. From now on my video camera will be with me at all times. This is my 8th sighting and my wifes first it left her a little in shock, But at least she does not give me that look anymore when I talk about them.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
Wow this is a great video thanx for posting it, it's exactly what I've been looking for, I've seen this *EXACT* same craft, its not a U.F.O., it is identified by myself as I'm an eye witness, as being a UNITED STATES AIRFORCE STEALTH BOMBER JET, these STEALTH BOMERS are triangle in shape, they have a light at each corner and a middle light as seen in this video, pleaseidiots, stop assuming our stealth bomers are extra terrestial space ships from another planet, anyone who automatically assumes this over the obvious fact that it's a USA stealth jet is to me probably legally blind or quite simply is devoid of logic. [/.

So let me understand what you are saying. All lights in the sky in a triangle patterns moving very fast or very slow are products of our own military .You have seen these triangle stealth aircraft therefore all triangle light patterns are stealth craft. I have a tendancy to be a little opened minded and open to all possibilities.
I too have observed these planes flying at night and if not for the teeth rattling roar of the engines might come to the conclusion that they might be a possible UFO.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by InoTHEtruth

Hello Internos
Thanks for that video. It's eerie how close that was to what we saw. The colors were the same and the slow movements were the same after they stopped the zigzagging motions. From now on my video camera will be with me at all times. This is my 8th sighting and my wifes first it left her a little in shock, But at least she does not give me that look anymore when I talk about them.

I wish you to catch it on camera! These red/orange spheres have been sighted in half Europe so many times in the last two months, it's a wave.
A scientist who is investigating on parma sightings told me that his impression is that they are "organic flares"; not piloted ships, but alive beings which makes manoeuvres intentionally. This phenomena of the last two months in Europe, is still unexplained.
This ones have been caught on camera near old nike base in Chatsworth CA

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

These red/orange spheres have been sighted in half Europe so many times in the last two months, it's a wave.
Unfortunately not in my half of Europe, at least as far as I know.

Maybe they know that I am in possession of a good camera (too bad it's only borrowed).

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

These red/orange spheres have been sighted in half Europe so many times in the last two months, it's a wave.
Unfortunately not in my half of Europe, at least as far as I know.

Maybe they know that I am in possession of a good camera (too bad it's only borrowed).

ArMaP, two days ago, when i've read the title "ufo in Portugal" in the topics, i told to myself that the red spheres, finally, decided to visit you too!

Strangely, so far, it looks that they're interested only on Italy, Netherlands and UK (if i'm correct, of course i don't know the why).
Several sightings have been reported from south Germany and Belgium, but so far there aren't videos / pics.
I wish you to catch soon some of them in hi-res!

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Again, it could be an aircraft model built on scale, or just the opposite, a real UFO. We need solid evidence, mainly when filming at night time.
Still, let's keep an open mind just in case.
Peace profound.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr X
@infiltr8u

you are right I thought everyone knew what this is.
Its an american TR-3B.

Is there a US base in Belgium?

Dr X,

I agree this could be a stealth bomber, but don't all 'known' types make a hell of a ruccous, a distinctive sound-signature of jet technology?

The kite explanation has the biggest problem, the apparent UFO tilts considerably, so if actually a kite with five very bright lights, the lift surface has to show reflections, showing up as brief triangular shaped flashes on the video. Darkness between the lights seems perfect, suggestive of the absence of any reflective surface.

Computer generation cannot be ruled out. Talented hoaxers using this stuff are having a field day. Logically, if some UFO videos are CG, it doesn't follow ALL are CG hoaxes. This one may yet turn out genuine.

I believe the point of these bright light sources (over a city!) is the WISH of pilots/controllers to be seen. No hiding. Look! WE ARE HERE!!! Simplest explanation would be to prevent ordinary airtraffic from colliding. More mysterious explanation: a spectacular demonstration to humans that UFOs are real, perhaps even evidence of alien life. UFO Public Relations if you like.

Whoever controls this craft, if real, appears to be using 'invisibility', or rather projecting the nightsky on its bottomhull, creating the impression of empty blackness in between the lights. Maybe it's aliens. Maybe it is the U.S. doing some psy-ops, monitoring over time how people respond to weird aerial phenomena, and who (if anybody) gets it right. Solves the puzzle, so to speak.

smilodon

[edit on 8/10/07 by smilodon]

[edit on 8/10/07 by smilodon]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This is amazing footage. If nothing else it proves that "somebody" has these type of craft in their arsenal. It is huge and can just hang in the air and drop altitude in seconds. I would like to know what kind of weaponry it has

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Has anyone thought that, whatever the object is, it disappeared behind a ROOF line and not a car? That was my first impression, that there were two angled roofs like this:

that were the source of those two lines and that the object just disappeared in the distance behind the roof.

Also, watching the inverted clip, it seems to me that whatever it is, it is really thin and that it flipped over during the clip, with lights on both sides. I'd love to see what some more of the photo/video experts on here have to say.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join