It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO filmed near Brussels (Houillart) august 2007!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This video seems fake to me. A little less than halfway through, the "craft" seems to almost slide over to the right for a quick second, then quickly slide back. That type of movement didn't look very natural IMO. Anyone else see what I'm talking about?

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole
Anyone else see what I'm talking about?

I think so. In the first half of the video, the camera seems to take a knock, the "UFO" doesn't move in the frame relative to the light in the bottom left hand corner. That makes it look like a fake to me.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The video looks real to me. Flagged.

When the video begins, we can see the underside of the "flying triangle". A light in the centre of the is clearly visible too.

At about 35 seconds through, the "flying triangle" appears to drop in altitude, revealing the top of the craft - the centre light dissapears from view, it is now under the craft. Strangely enough, the three corner lights are still visible, suggesting that they are built onto the corners, rather than under them.

Just after the 40 second mark, the "flying triangle" performs an impressive maneuver. As it rotates to face a different direction, the craft also floats smoothly to a stop and begins to hover. After a while it moves off and dissapears.

It certainly is not a normal aircraft. It moves smoothly and with ease. While our planes require massive thrust to power themselves through the sky, the "flying triangle" in this video seems to float on the air effortlessly.

Although it's rather hard to tell from the video, the craft appears to be very slim. It must be utilizing very advanced technology.

Let's suppose it's a highly classified stealth aircraft. Why would one fly it over a populated area?

This video seems fake to me. A little less than halfway through, the "craft" seems to almost slide over to the right for a quick second, then quickly slide back. That type of movement didn't look very natural IMO. Anyone else see what I'm talking about?

Just after the beginning, the "flying triangle" seems to wobble a bit. If it is fake, it's a pretty well done fake IMO.

Edit: Actually, at the 24-25 second mark, the UFO clearly wobbles. In fact, it's a massive wobble! Maybe it is a fake after all...

[edit on 2-9-2007 by JH80]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JH80

But can you describe why at the .23/.24 second mark the craft seems to slide right then left abnormally? You can't just ignore it, it screams cgi.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole
reply to post by JH80

But can you describe why at the .23/.24 second mark the craft seems to slide right then left abnormally? You can't just ignore it, it screams cgi.

Maybe he was talking about the
sec. 24, in which the "ship" looks to "fall" for some seconds
(how is written in one of the comments above the video, in french).
The same guy who posted that comment, 40 minutes ago has written that he's no more so sure about it. Another "fishing facet" is considered that in the description tag there is written "more info on www.cropcirclewaterloo.be...", but, once there, there's nothing but video # 1 and video # 2 and this short description:

2 témoins ont filmé l'un avec une camera mini DV, l'autre avec son GSM, ce qui semble être un ovni de forme triangulaire la nuit du vendredi 24 aout pas loin du ring de bruxelles à Hoeillart / Jesus heik. Il ne faisait pas de bruit et est resté sur place un bon moment pour ensuite faire d'étranges manoeuvres qu'un avion de ligne ne ferait pas.
Si il ya d'autres témoins qu'ils n'hésitent pas à se manifester sur ce forum ou par mail à [email protected], anonymat garantie.

"Two witnesses have filmed, one with mini DV camera, the other one with a cell phone, something that looks to be a triangular-shaped UFO, the night of friday August, 24, not far from the ring of Bruxelles (where the ring should be the route which surrounds the town) at the corner Hoeillart / Jesus. It didn't utter noises, hanged on at the same place for a long while, after of it has performed some strange manoeuvres that a common airline plane couldn't do. If there are other people who witnessed this, please don't wait to let us know, on the discussion board or by mailing us at [email protected] - anonymity warranted."
(Sorry for bad translation, hope it's better than nothing.)

IMHO, that's nothing conclusive at all.

Great find of course, flagged:
hope to find more info and that the OP keep us updated.

[edit on 2/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Honestly the same effect could have been easily pulled off with a triangle kite with lights mounted on them. The wind blows and the kit is moved / can be manipulated with the string. Even if it is real its not very convincing.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

You can't just ignore it, it screams cgi.

Yep. On second thoughts, that's one hell of a giveaway.

The video's creator obviously isn't too good with motion tracking...

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Having been witness to 3 black triangles personally, I would have to say that the lights were not even close to being the same. These lights look man made. Also the craft is too erratic and obviously not piloted by an advanced system. Again the film clip too short to be of any consequence.
My vote = nay.

[edit on 2-9-2007 by antar]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Its not for SURE? care to guide us through your technical expertise on why not? How did you conclude its a baloon or aircraft.
Enlighten us

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Lights against a black sky...hhmmmm, never seen that one before, lol. Whatever it is (if real) it must be terrestrial, either a balloon or some military/civilian aircraft. It's not aliens, thats for sure.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
You meant to say-'in your imagination' lets see it... because I think thats a baloney idea and just would'nt work.

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
Honestly the same effect could have been easily pulled off with a triangle kite with lights mounted on them. The wind blows and the kit is moved / can be manipulated with the string. Even if it is real its not very convincing.

[edit on 2-9-2007 by wildone106]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Years ago when I was a kid, I saw a black triangle craft. This isn't even close to what I saw. Still, it's a good find.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Two pics of 1989-1990 wave

And at the start of this video there's one caught on tape in 1990

Comparing the two in the pics, IMHO doesn't like to be the same objects of '89 '90,
so it looks to be for the videos too.

but, of course, this does not make sense about the genuinity of the video.

During the rotation it appears to be really thin, and during the "take off" its behaviour suggests that the "ship" seems to be involved in some kind of air pocket, or as if affected by the wind; this can be noticed even in several other moments of the vid: what i mean, is that it looks to be very light, IMHO, i mean just light, not alluding to else.

But still nothing conclusive, of course.

[edit on 2/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Are there any idepedent eyewitnesses?? I mean besides the two cameramen filming.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
More lights against a very black background..

My first guess would be a Kite with lights, as it appears to
manuever more like a Kite than an actual aircraft.

And as others have pointed out, there's some movement when
the camera got bumped that doesn't look natural.

Nice find, but I still await something substantial.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I also thought that the movement of the object at the 24 seconds mark was strange, but when I looked carefully I noticed that the effect was created by the rotation of the camera.

The object does not move sideways very fast at that point, the camera rotates, and that is visible if we look also to the smaller light at the bottom left corner.

So, yes, this could be fake, but the movement at that point is not the proof, at least to me.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
what is WITH the 'kites with lights' who ARE these people flying kites in the middle of the night?? I dont buy it and its the next most common 'throw away' explanation with no proof either, whatsoever. Show me someone flyin kites with some kind light on it..

the movement DOES NOT look like a kite..its far too slow and controlled..

Originally posted by aecreate
More lights against a very black background..

My first guess would be a Kite with lights, as it appears to
manuever more like a Kite than an actual aircraft.

And as others have pointed out, there's some movement when
the camera got bumped that doesn't look natural.

Nice find, but I still await something substantial.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
thats obviously a massive paper kite (colored black by the local school kids)
being manipulated by strings with some halogen light bulbs on it! C'mon lets be reasonable here, there are hundreds of folks who love to do this at all times of the night just on the off chance someone will have a camera!

not...........

Originally posted by internos
Two pics of 1989-1990 wave

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This is quite an interesting find, well done OP.

To those that choose the CGI conclusion I ask, if you were going to choose a piece of footage to place a CGI'd craft into, why would you choose one which would require you to try and counter track a sharp movement from the camera. Especially as this is exceptionally good CGI if it is.

Do we know if the sharp movement was from the DV camera footage or the Camera Phone footage? I would wager the the Camera phone.

I would rule out the kite theory based on the elevation, distance, relative size and movement, the slow horizontal turn could only be acheived with a kite that has no strings.

I would sway toward terrestrial in origin, but would have to question it being a Black Ops test flight, as someone already said, why over a populated area.

Interesting, looking forward to anything new that comes to light.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Im guessing terestrial and that it is a UCAV. This craft has been spoted many time within the last 10 years. www.nidsci.org... . Good find some of the best footage i've ever seen on the triangles. Google "Black Triangles" and you'll find tons of info on them.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It looks to me, very much like a handglider on a spiral descent, considering how thin it is, speed, and size. You would only need a few stooges with camera's to make it a hoax.

just my 2 pence worth.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join