It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO filmed near Brussels (Houillart) august 2007!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by wildone106

Why don't you give your opinon on what YOU think it is?
I want to attack your opinion like you have to half the others here.

It's still lights against a black background.
I'm sorry, to me, there is nothing significant here, nothing substantial.
But if you're that excited over it, have at it.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
oh yeah, thats your run of the mill, standard military issue antigrav triangle shaped craft. us air force's finest. seen one in Arizona flew right over us, i even saw the yellow labels by the hatches on the bottom. that was actually my red pill and here i am...i thought everyone knew we had these?

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I still haven't said what i really think about this object. I just said that it looks to be tiny and light.

For every kind of aircraft, (terrestrial or not?
), is a strange behaviour to fall for some whiles, and moreover not just in direction top-botton but even in direction left-right as if is influenced by the wind.
And still i haven't talked about the uploader, who strangely, so far, has uploaded many videos about crop circles and, moreover, in the comments, links always the same website (try to google DaCerealKiller). So far we have two videos filmed by two guys that were there together and nothing else: no pics, no other videos, no reports by newspapers, no other witnesses, no other websites which talks about it (apart ATS and the ones awared by the same guy)
Is simply too soon to say something of conclusive, and we can try to understand something more just going step by step as we have done so far, IMHO...

[edit on 2/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wildone106

It's really NOT that hard to do - instead of resorting to pettiness lets try and remain adult about this. We all would love to think that this was the real deal but this has to be about as unconvincing as it gets.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Open your focus and use the street light as a reference.

At about the 18sec. mark the object does a rather subtle shift/slide to the left, but the streetlight does not move, as would be expected if the action were due to camera movement.

There is also no observable concurrent shift in the position of the streetlight, at the previously noted displacement of the object at the 23 to 24sec mark.

At this point, the object can be seen to shift/slide fully one diameter down and one half diameter to the right, in less than a second, very unnatural even for an "unnatural" craft.

Could this apparent movement be caused by a distorting effect of the camera's lens?

A puff of wind?

Or sloppy cgi?

I don't see any evidence of the object on the screen of the cel phone that's briefly in view either, not necessarily proof one way or the other, just another piece of data to take into account.

There's a wonderful sense of the three-dimensional scale of this object as it rotates and rolls away from the observer towards the end of the clip.

Very odd, very odd indeed.

(nice graphic internos!
)

[edit on 2-9-2007 by goosdawg]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Couldn't this be a way of getting our attention?
Just seems like an obvious conclusion.

Sorry for the short post

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

Yup, i saw one similar to this about 4 months ago only at much closer altitude and with more favorable lighting conditions.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Sorry to break it to you people, but yes, this is another CGI ufo.

Two people have already noticed and replied exactly MY thoughts when I saw the first video.

The most hardest part about imposing a CGI ufo into real video footage, is making the CGI ufo look stationary while the camera is shaking. There are a few tools to help accomplish this task, but I don't think the creator of this CGI video used a good one, or used a good one correctly.

The two people who noticed this earlier are correct. The CGI ufo moves with the camera for a few frames. It was my first impression of the video, before I even read the posts in this thread.

Since I am not the only one that noticed, I'm absolutely certain this one is CGI.

P.S.

Thanks to everyone who told the UFO hoaxers how to make a more believable ufo, by making multiple witnesses from multiple angles, this looks like their first attempt.

[edit on 2-9-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
You think everything's cgi 11:11.

Besides, why would someone go through the trouble when you can fake it so much easier by dangling a small model in front of the camera? That's the impression I got, though I'd like to believe it's real.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Quote Internos
For every kind of aircraft, (terrestrial or not? ), is a strange behaviour to fall for some whiles, and moreover not just in direction top-botton but even in direction left-right as if is influenced by the wind.

I think I agree with you. At this moment I am leaning towards something light, like a kite with lights on each corner and one in the middle. Why?
Here is a moment were the thing seems to wobble and showing both sides and it seems that the lights are visible both from top and bottom view. That means that they are located at the outer rim, which seems a strange place and indeed different from the other triangle ufo's. We need more indeed.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
What if its a remote controlled helicopter with a large polystyrene or carbon fiber bottom? In the vid we can only see a beneath shot and it turns quite sharply.

How big is the object estimated to be in size?

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Reminds me of the Pheonix Lights craft a little.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11
Sorry to break it to you people, but yes, this is another CGI ufo.

Maybe

Originally posted by 11 11
The two people who noticed this earlier are correct. The CGI ufo moves with the camera for a few frames. It was my first impression of the video, before I even read the posts in this thread.

That's what my first impression was, however, as someone else pointed out earlier, when the camera moves, the light in the foreground moves with the camera, but at that moment the craft moves in the other direction as you'd expect from an obvious fake.

This movement seems to be so erratic that, like often witnessed with UFO's, it appears not to have any problems with inertia.
So I would throw all those kites and helicopter "theories" out of the window as that is an impossible feature for those objects.

Either the movement is an artifact of a bad stabilizing job with video editing tools/cgi, or it's the real deal.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
As even the OP noticed, the central light, after the object rotates clockwise on its longitudinal axis, appears just for a moment, it's so short that i wasn't able to capture it from the youtube one, but i could on the dailymotion one.
This has been captured AFTER the rotation. The dot flashes just one time, no more.

At sec. 38 (but not only) the top-left corner light suddenly disappears apparently without reason (the object wasn't rotating at that moment, it looks as if it was "flexing" someway, because some moments after it appears a dot in the centre

After of it, the top-left corner light will re-appear at sec. 42, suddenly,
apparently from nowhere.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Upon further review, herewith an update to my previous remarks.

At the 18sec mark the shift/slide to the left IS concurrent with the camera movement, the camera, in effect, appears to lead the movement of the craft and "pull" it towards the streetlight.

The streetlight anchors the imaging, so to speak, and provides the point of reference to detect the synchronous movement of the camera view and object.

Lending credence to theorize a possible image compositing error.

The anomalous behavior observed at the 24sec mark would be consistent with either an overlooked keypoint error in the CG animation source file, or a blunder in the final compositing of the live action and rendered CGI sequence.

In addition, as the streetlight goes out of frame, and we lose that anchorpoint of reference, the camera movement suddenly becomes much smoother, as evidenced by the now steady view of the object.

The object, in order to be convincing, needs to follow EVERY movement of the camera, and at the point where we lose our visual "anchor" it is no longer "locked" to the unstable movement of a hand-held camera.

Which frees-up an unsophisticated compositor to no longer have to match the movements of the live action.

As for the "cel phone" briefly viewed, I now believe that is the view-finder on a video camera, but I still don't see anything but the streetlight in there.

And as much as I'd like to believe this is real, the evidence leads one to think otherwise...

But this is just my opinion, and I'll be the first to admit I'm no expert.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
If it is CGI, it was obviously made by a single person because it got on the news, which means it's not an ad or the like. If that is the case, someone here should be able to make something similar, if not exact, to prove their point.

Or we can continue to bash the video ad nauseum...

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truman_was_a_Dalek
If it is CGI, it was obviously made by a single person because it got on the news, which means it's not an ad or the like.

1) Even UFO HAITI was on news and politics category.
2) Not ad...i don't buy it fully: to link a website on youtube or Dailymotion could be a way of advertising, correct me if i'm wrong.

If that is the case, someone here should be able to make something similar, if not exact, to prove their point.

I still don't know if it was an alien spaceship, a kite or a CGI.
In the CGI case, sadly, it means that we've already wasted time enough, i don't think it's even the case to ask an expert if he's available to reply an hoax just to proof this was one.
So far we've just gathered clues, because it seems that no one of us was there while that object was flying. For start, we can try to EXPLANE the reason of the existence of all this clues.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos

At sec. 38 (but not only) the top-left corner light suddenly disappears apparently without reason (the object wasn't rotating at that moment, it looks as if it was "flexing" someway, because some moments after it appears a dot in the centre
edit on 2/9/2007 by internos]

I believe this effect is due to a raised central structure on the object.

I don't have any proper imaging software on this computer so I can't draw a picture to illustrate my theory.

Imagine the object isn't as flat in the center as it appears to be at the edges, perhaps like half a grapefruit, open-face down on a triangular plate.

As the object comes around, it's also going through a change in pitch.

And as it comes about, the light that disappears may actually be hidden by the raised central structure.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by goosdawg

I believe this effect is due to a raised central structure on the object.

I don't have any proper imaging software on this computer so I can't draw a picture to illustrate my theory.

Imagine the object isn't as flat in the center as it appears to be at the edges, perhaps like half a grapefruit, open-face down on a triangular plate.

As the object comes around, it's also going through a change in pitch.

And as it comes about, the light that disappears may actually be hidden by the raised central structure.

This could certainly be, even if it looks too sudden its vanishing.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos

Originally posted by Truman_was_a_Dalek
If it is CGI, it was obviously made by a single person because it got on the news, which means it's not an ad or the like.

1) Even UFO HAITI was on news and politics category.
2) Not ad...i don't buy it: to link a website on youtube or Dailymotion is not so far from being a way of advertising, correct me if i'm wrong.

If that is the case, someone here should be able to make something similar, if not exact, to prove their point.

I still don't know if it was an alien spaceship, a kite or a CGI.
In the CGI case, sadly, it means that we've already wasted time enough, i don't think it's even the case to ask an expert if he's available to reply an hoax just to proof this was one.
So far we've just gathered clues, because it seems that no one of us was there while that object was flying. For start, we can try to EXPLANE the why of the existence of all this clues.

Please, take a look at This profile and tell me if there is a video which doesn't link to the website we've talked about before.

If it's an ad someone should be able to find a link proving that, or tracing it back to its creator. If it's a hoax, someone here should be able to reproduce it. If neither of those things happen, that means the video is real.

The ad nauseam bash campaigns are beginning to wear out their novelty.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join