It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worlds Largest....... HAND!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Liu Hua, 24, a Jiangsu Province native with the largest hand in the world will be looking forward to a normal life after undergoing radical plastic surgery at Shanghai No. 9 People's Hospital. He was born with a left thumb, index and middle finger much larger than normal."It was the biggest hand in the world," said Chen Zuliang, a hospital official. "Liu's fingers stopped growing in recent years so plastic surgery was at last possible to correct the malformation."

Worlds Largest Hand!!

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Damn, man! Put a warning on pictures like those!

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Whoa! That was one creepy hand! I wonder how he managed to do everyday things, like get his clothes on over that monstrosity.

I wonder if it was a form of elephantiasis or what?

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Woa is right! Holy moly. I hope the reconstructive surgery allows him to live a normal life. I would think he had little to no use of his left hand.

THAT is a big hand.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

Hows this:

WARNING: If you click on this link, you still see an extremely large hand.. possibly the largest hand you've ever seen!

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I saw a guy crush his hand between a steel I-beam and the end of a log on a forklift. The log just shifted a little bit and this guy grabbed the log on the end. Not a smart move as the log bounced against the I beam with the hand as a spacer. It was flattened out and probably 1/4 to 3/8 inch thick right within the first minute or so of the accident. We cut the work glove off and the hand started to swell.

Blood was coming from the finger tips and within 10 minutes or so, the hand was easily 3 times it's ordinary size. The ambulance had arrived and the show was over.. back to work..

He lost a couple of fingers and the general use of the hand when all was said and done. It was a memorable event in my teen years.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Jabba the Hand. If he finds no good use of it, hopfully he can have it removed. Or even get a doner hand.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
After the operation will he be able to play the piano?

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
wow. that is a big freakin hand. i would hate to have him slap me. and you know what they say about big hands...big gloves.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I bet he has elephantitis. I would post a picture of elephantitis of the scrotum but I would probably be banned, but use your imaginations.... Can I say basketballs?

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
After the operation will he be able to play the piano?

Only if he could play before.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I was kind of shocked to see all five fingers. Im not sure why but I didnt expect for him to have all his fingers. Its pretty incredible... and it would be really hard to pull a shirt over it.. I wonder if he has his clothes specially made.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
pffffff ive seen bigger.

new topics

top topics

join