It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Space Shuttle dock at the Secret Space Station tonight?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Okay I promised to start on the black spaceships a few days back but contracts got in the way... Hey I have to make a living

The work is not complete as we are having difficulty tracking some things down.. but I will start with the first chapter...

It has been said by MANY skeptics and even some supporters that they would not paint a ship BLACK...

Well we are about to show you how wrong that is... and we will begin with a project that is NOT secret or hidden, though their is controversy about what happened to it...

I like this one because there is NO DEBUNKING possible
though they may differ on a few key points

THE BLACK RUSSIANS AND THE BLACK HORSES

CHAPTER ONE POLYUS

Polyus 1 on Energia ready for Launch

Key Points:

1) The Polyus spacecraft, also known as Polus, Skif-DM, or 17F19DM, was a prototype orbital weapons platform designed to defend against anti-satellite weapons with recoilless cannon.

2) It was also equipped with a sensor blinding laser to confuse approaching weapons and could launch test targets to validate the fire control system.

3) It had the capability of deploying Nuclear mines through a special cannon.

4) Black matte painting for camouflage, probable stealth radar observing properties.

5) The laser device was not found on board, however. It had been replaced by a dummy of identical weight.

6) TASS originally reported that a 'mock-up' had been sent up by Energia (This would explain why the 60 ton Laser module was never recovered)

7) No member of the Reagan or Bush administrations ever admitted or revealed publicly any knowledge of Polyus.

8) The US Navy made no statements about any attempts to investigate the wreckage of Polyus, which lies on the floor of the South Pacific.

"The superheavy launcher Energia left the cosmodrome of Baikonur for the first time on May 15, 1987. This launch was an event for the cosmonautic world because the creation of such a launcher opened new ways for the USSR. For this first flight Energia carriage the experimental apparatus "Skif-DM" 17F19DM, disguised under the official name "Polyus" Russian (means "Pole").

It would seem that Polyus is the Soviet response to the project "Star Wars" launched by the American president Reagan. It was to be in fact a laser space combat station. Finally, we know very few things about this apparatus and its real use. Officially it was intended to make scientific experiments in upper atmosphere."

Vasilli Petrovitch

Buran-Energia. The Russian Space Shuttle system

This video has several Buran launchings and landings, but for this page what is relevant is the black Polyus launch at the start...

The Polyus spacecraft, also known as Polus, Skif-DM, or 17F19DM, was a prototype orbital weapons platform designed to defend against anti-satellite weapons with recoilless cannon. It had an FGB (the Russian acronym for Functional Cargo Block, similar to the Zarya FGB that was the first component of the International Space Station) space resupply tug, derived from a TKS spacecraft, attached to control its orbit. It was also equipped with a sensor blinding laser to confuse approaching weapons and could launch test targets to validate the fire control system.

Polyus was launched May 15, 1987, as part of the first flight of the Energia system.

According to Yuri Kornilov, Chief Designer of the Salyut Design Bureau, Mikhail Gorbachev shortly before Polyus' launch visited the Baikonur Cosmodrome and expressly forbid the on-orbit testing of its capabilities. Kornilov claims that Gorbachev was worried that it would be possible for the west to view this activity as an attempt to create a weapon in space and that such an attempt would compromise the country's leaderships' statements on the USSR’s peaceful intent. [1]

For technical reasons, the payload was launched upside down. It was designed to separate from the Energia, rotate 180 degrees, then complete its boost to orbit. The Energia functioned perfectly, but after disconnecting from Energia, the Polyus spun a full 360 degrees instead of the planned 180 degrees. When the rocket fired, it slowed and fell into the south Pacific ocean.

Parts of the Polyus project hardware were re-used in Kvant-2, Kristall, Spektr and Priroda Mir modules, as well as in ISS Zarya FGB.

Defensive weapons

* Radar and optical sighting system guided ASAT defensive canon.
* Barium cloud generation system, to confuse enemy ASAT satellites.
* Black matte painting for camouflage, probable stealth radar observing properties.
* Communications possible through usage of laser communication link, allowing operation in radio silence.

Offensive weapons

* Nuclear mines deployed through a special cannon.

Wikipedia

Polyus - Energia Launch

Stills from the video

"Soviet research into ground and space based laser weapons systems began in the 1960s. The Soviets actually built several ground based lasers in the 1980s which reportedly could destroy or interfere with satellites and aircraft. The space based laser system envisioned in this 1987 work was designed to destroy or incapacitate satellites and intercontinental ballistic missiles, but was never built."

Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)

Polyus Info Page Buran.Ru Cargo

Buran-Energia.com/Polyus

" . . . He who Controls Space may well control the future of Mankind. We have a chance, through High Frontier, using existing technology to develop a space program that is absolutely necessary to our survival and that will give us a chance to move past the Russians to assure our own nation and freedom a future on this planet" - Newt Gingrich

"High Frontier" by General Daniel O.Graham (1983)

So according to Newt Gingrich... in 1983 the Russians were ahead of us in the High Frontier (Space)

An article entitled "Unknown Polyus" by Yuri Kornilov, Chief Designer of the Salyut Design Bureau, had appeared in the journal "Earth and the Universe", and it provided details about the construction and testing of the first payload for the Energia rocket, the "Polyus" spacecraft. While Kornilov invites the reader to "read between the lines" and points out previous Soviet mis-statements about the Polyus, he was under a security ban which would lead to a 10 years in prison if he reveals (Soviet) "state" secrets. His article continues to claim that weapons systems tests were peaceful experiments.

SOURCE

On March 23, 1983, United States President Ronald Reagan set forth his vision of "Star Wars", a shield intended to defend the United States against nuclear attack from any place on Earth. The leader of the Soviet Union, Yuri Andropov, immediately accused the United States of seeking to militarily dominate the Soviet Union, and it kept he also authorized the design of counter-measures, including Polyus. Andropov sought to bring about a treaty banning military weapons from space until he fell ill in June, 1983.

No member of the Reagan or Bush administrations ever admitted or revealed publicly any knowledge of Polyus. The US Navy made no statements about any attempts to investigate the wreckage of Polyus, which lies on the floor of the South Pacific.

SOURCE

INTERMISSION

Shuttle Buran & Antonov AN225 Mriya
This one I just added because its a nice view of Buran and Mriya

continued...

Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/10/2007 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 7-10-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
ADDED Note;

Seems there is a new policy here on images...

As I do not have the time to redo them all right now for this section you will have to click on the external links. Next time I will make them smaller

To Mirthful Me... the images are all stored on my website and I have terabytes of transfer so the issue about saving me band width does not apply (FYI) and the images on my sight are either in public domain and so noted or have permissions attached... (one of the reasons it takes so long to gather this stuff
)

Now back to your regularly scheduled program...

Preventing the Weaponization of Space

"Preventing the Weaponization of Space" was printed in Nexus magazine in November, 2004. In it we find an "Enemies List" that the U.S. government uses to keep the media and public in support of the Pentagon Budget. The list, given to Carol Rosin by her colleague the famous German rocket scientist Dr Wernher von Braun, has the following sequenced manufactured threats.

America's 'Enemies List' to Sustain War Mode and Pentagon Budgets

1 - Soviet Union
2 - Terrorists
3 - Asteroids
4 - Extraterrestrials

Dr von Braun said none of these threats are hostile and all a lie. He said all of this must be stopped and worked with Carol Rosin up until the time of his death by cancer in Alexandria, Virginia in 1977 to prevent the weaponization of space, just as President Eisenhower had warned about the threat of the military-industrial-corporate-academic complex to America's future in the early 50s.

On June 16, 1977, Wernher von Braun died in Alexandria, Virginia at the age of 65. He was buried at the Ivy Hill Cemetery in Alexandria, Virginia

"In 1987, the Energia rocket would do its first flight, taking to the space the heaviest satellite already sent, the Polyus. The Polyus was an enormous military satellite of 80 ton of weight. Photos of their interior or an official description of their systems were never disclosed. Polyus was finished in three years, hardly much more fast that any other Soviet project of so large resemblance. The launching was successful, but a problem in the system of guidance of the Polyus made it fall in the Earth before completing his first orbit. This failure would not have any interference in the continuity of the Energia/Buran program."

Vasilli Petrovitch

Russian Battle Station Polyus

DefenseTech reported, some time ago, on the old USSR’s Space Battle Station (or, communist Russia’s answer to Reagan’s star wars program). More pictures are in a forum at Militaryphotos.net.

Called Polyus, it was ridiculously huge — as with all things Russian. Sadly, (from a purely scientific perspective) DefenseTech reports “it couldn’t get itself into a working orbit, probably because of ‘a faulty inertial guidance sensor,’ according to the Encyclopedia Astronautica.”

Who can tell what its capabilities were, but it’s interesting that the Soviet space weapons system appeared closer to completion than the US’s system. Of course, the fact that the Soviets were not able to build a new one and complete the program after the loss of the first one sort of confirms what everybody was saying about the communist economy all along (well, through the 1990s, after it had already become abundantly clear). Of course, it’s possible that there are active Russian weapons in space now that we don’t know about, but that’s what movies are for.

SOURCE

Note 'Mir-2' written on side of Polyus - a clear indication that this was intended as the core of the Mir-2 station

"Beneath the Black Matte paint on Polyus, the shell itself was made of reinforced carbon fiber "... Molynia/Buran

US PATENT

Electrically conductive black silicone paint having spacecraft applications...

Inventor: LONG LYNN E (US); GALLARDO MARTIN R (US)
Applicant: HUGHES AIRCRAFT CO (US)
Publication info: US5665274 - 1997-09-09

Abstract of US5665274

A spacecraft includes a spacecraft element, such as a deployable antenna, and a black paint on the spacecraft element. The paint has a composition of 100 parts by weight of a methyl phenyl silicone-based polymer, and from about 1.35 to about 3.5 parts by weight of an
electrically conductive carbon pigment having a porous, sponge-like structure.

The paint is applied by mixing these constituents with a solvent such as naphtha or xylene in an amount sufficient to permit the paint to be applied by a selected technique such as brushing or spraying.

So there you have it...

BLACK CARBON FIBER SHELL
BLACK MATTE PAINT JOB
ELECTRICALLY CONDUCTIVE BLACK SILICONE SPACESHIP PAINT

And if you look at the Progress Craft you will see that they are wrapped in a BLACK/DARK GREEN blanket that is a special protective cover to maintain temperature ( And makes them harder to see both visually and on radar)

The POLYUS was a first attempt at Russia putting a weapons platform in Space... and if you read all the reports there is a lot of controversy around what really did happen to it, as the laser weapon was never recovered and our Navy never looked for it...

To Review:

The Black Russians and the Black Horses

[edit on 7-10-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Nuclear weapons in space...YEE-HAW!

When I sent this on the rounds I heard nary a word back. Black helicopters and MIBs were enough to process, but I guess this one went off the charts!

This is history! Read and remember for the test kiddies!

O-K, I am calming down now. I don't even know why I fret about debunkers with this kind of ammo.

So at the risk of being pushed to follow through on my Jovian tether ships, is there any evidence for other black spacecraft? What I am getting at is there enough of these to be labeled a class? So in the future when we refer to black spacecraft we can do so in the plural sense as opposed to just this one?

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I know for a fact there are many orbital weapons platforms, with stealth technology, up in space (my Dad worked on one of the projects), however it is a huge leap to assume that because of that, there is a huge orbiting secret space station as well. Compared to a space station (secret or none secret, does not matter) a weapons platform is WAY cheaper to fabricate and launch (thus easier to maintin secrecy) than the thousands of people and hundreds of companies involved in supplying parts for a space station.

In stead of showing evidence that there are secret weapons platforms in space, which is common knowledge, show us evidence there is a secret space station in space. You can't use the weapons platform as evidence, unless your only goal is to convince the gullible and those without any common sense.

Come on Zorgon, us "debunkers" are not your average bunch of useful idiots and toadies. Many of us live and work in the space, aviation, and military industrial complex. We know how to separate the wheat from the chaff. Heck, we actually read the links you provide, which as pointed out, often counter your very own claims (meaning you only read the first few lines and then assume it makes your point)

Please, present the evidence, non circumstantial, that allows you and John Lear to assert as fact that there is a secret space station orbiting the earth. Please, I could use a good laugh. Maybe your too busy looking for people on Venus, or pointing out the obvious "bucket excavators" on the moon (which are so "obvious" you have to get drunk, squint your eyes and suspend disbelief in order to remotely make out the image you claim are there) It people like you and John that make and then can't back up any of your outrageous claims that makes anyone who believe in the possibility of aliens and UFO's look like gullible fools. This community needs to police itself, otherwise it will soon fill up with blind believers that do nothing but sit around all day and convince themselves the next shape they see in the clouds is indeed a ufo. And, while that might be well enough to help keep John and you afloat, your heads swelled with deluded self importance, it is not enough to keep this hobby going, or even the possibility of promoting this hobby as mainstream.

You guys are responsible for killing what you claim to be "investigating"

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

You guys are responsible for killing what you claim to be "investigating"

BOOOONNNNNZZZZZAAAAIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Please, present the evidence, non circumstantial, that allows you and John Lear to assert as fact that there is a secret space station orbiting the earth.

I admit I read this thread when it began and I have been busy with company, family etc and haven't read it all up to this - but that statement made me giggle -- I mean really - if there were evidence and especially non circumstantial evidence - that you could point to doesn't that mean it wouldn't be secret

I'm not saying that I believe there is a secret space station - but it is kind of hard to keep secrets if there is evidence that can be found on the internet that it exists isn't it?

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Sorry but I dont think that first picture is of the Polyus.

Its marked as MIR on the side.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

The list, given to Carol Rosin by her colleague the famous German rocket scientist Dr Wernher von Braun, has the following sequenced manufactured threats.

America's 'Enemies List' to Sustain War Mode and Pentagon Budgets

1 - Soviet Union
2 - Terrorists
3 - Asteroids
4 - Extraterrestrials

Dr von Braun said none of these threats are hostile and all a lie. He said all of this must be stopped and worked with Carol Rosin up until the time of his death by cancer in Alexandria, Virginia in 1977 to prevent the weaponization of space, just as President Eisenhower had warned about the threat of the military-industrial-corporate-academic complex to America's future in the early 50s.

LOL and you believed this without checking her credentials or asking for evidence that she worked with Dr. von Braun?

Carol Rosin credentials- finally
realityuncovered.com...

“Doctor” Rosin got her “degree” in Nigeria and is currently operating a breast enlargement clinic in Ecuador.

Did it ever occur to you to wonder why she (and that other guy can’t remember his name) made these claims AFTER he died… so nobody could verify them?

I guess it’s true what they say… “There’s a sucker born every minute”.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Access Denied

“Doctor” Rosin got her “degree” in Nigeria and is currently operating a breast enlargement clinic in Ecuador.

Its also noted that is is an Honourary Degree. I think those ones you buy from the web for $100 are worth a bit more than that

Heres an interesting read about her too

www.animatedsoftware.com...

[edit on 8/10/07 by Chorlton]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Access Denied

AD is back! Lovely! Looks like you have a lot of work ahead, havn't been around to keep us trouble makers in line!

Your post raises several important points.

1. Anyone that has a crackerbox degree is illegit
2. Anyone who speaks for the dead is illegit

Is she around? Maybe she would like to respond to these very important points you have dredged up AD.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

So we have Carol Rosin with a degree from Nigeria running a breast enlargement clinic in Equador.

We have Bob Lazar who ran a brothel.

Dan Burisch who was a parole officer.

Access Denied who thinks AFRL will give him a flying saucer to inspect because he has an Associate of Arts degree.

And John Lear. John doesn't have any degree at all. All he has is "The Order of the White Rose" and all that entitles him to is all "Honors, Sanctities and Privileges, duly accorded members of this ORDER.

I guess it’s true what they say… “There’s a sucker born every minute”.

HEY, wait a minute here Access Denied! Who told you about the Order of the White Rose? Where you in Laos?

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Isn't she a plastic surgeon, based on the data?
Wasn't one of her degrees from the University of Delaware?

I'm confused. What's the big deal?

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
So WHAT is the scoop on John getting Post banned by the 3 amigos? Is this true and if so whats going on here?

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Access Denied who thinks AFRL will give him a flying saucer to inspect because he has an Associate of Arts degree.

Get your facts straight John, I have an Associate in Science degree in Electronic Engineering... there *is* a difference. What can I say… the Air Force made me a better offer than the USF who merely offered me a full scholarship to finish my degree.

You’re right though, I’ve been working at the AFRL for over twenty years now and they still haven’t given me a flying saucer to inspect… I’m beginning to think it’s because we don’t have one.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
I'm confused. What's the big deal?

There isn't any. AD has just created one to throw us off track of nukes in space and secret space stations. E xpect more of the same, like Chulton coming in to make mountains out of molehills, personal attacks (discredit THIS!), and bait and switch tactics.

I just wish I could see what he is saying but I don't know how to disable the ignore feature. Not that I need to know, I just havn't figured it out yet.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Come on Zorgon, us "debunkers" are not your average bunch of useful idiots and toadies. Many of us live and work in the space, aviation, and military industrial complex. We know how to separate the wheat from the chaff. Heck, we actually read the links you provide, which as pointed out, often counter your very own claims (meaning you only read the first few lines and then assume it makes your point)

As 'debunker' perhaps you are okay now, but if I go back through some of your earlier posts all I saw was ridicule and name calling... then you posted a fossil picture from mars and I caught you saying you agreed with most of what John says in the secret submarine base.

Now you come in here and say secret weapons platforms are a reality because your dad worked on them...

But frankly several of the 'debunkers' in here are not shall we say interested in much but stirring up nonsense. In the past few days there have been several 'warnings' issued by the mods to cut out the snide remarks.

Its easy to get caught up in it, I too was guilty of teasing, as Matyas pointed out

Now you say it is common knowledge... well to you and a few others maybe but it is NOT common knowledge to the majority and if you don't know what to search for you won't find it.

The POINT of the black ship Polyus is that several of your fellow 'debunkers', and I might add those that claim they know everything about space, made the claim that no one would paint a ship BLACK...

Well they do and this is absolute proof, and it lead us to find the patent for an electrically charged paint that goes to stealth...

Now you say you know about these secret weapons platforms... yet you never once presented any evidence nor posted any links. This board is about showing stuff to back your hypothesis. So far we have been doing just that... and many are seeing stuff for the first time...

Please, present the evidence, non circumstantial, that allows you and John Lear to assert as fact that there is a secret space station orbiting the earth. Please, I could use a good laugh.

You see THIS is what puts you on that "bunch of useful idiots and toadies." list. How do you propose I get that photo of the "secret space station"? Any ideas how to snoop in DoD computers to pull secret documnets without going to jail? If you do I would be happy to. So all we CAN do is search through tons of LEGAL public access sites looking for clues and circumstantial evidence... and present that as best as possible to let readers make up their own minds...

No one is charging you to get our info, no one is forcing you to be here. As to the way and the order I present it, well that is my choice and as I am doing the work, will be presented as available. If you don't like that, too bad. I do this for enjoyment and finding the truth... its not my day job

You could just as easily have posted a link to the black Polyus when your fellow debunkers said "No way" to black paint... If it was such common knowledge you would have made a useful contribution... instead you chose lampoonery and insults...

Maybe your too busy looking for people on Venus, or pointing out the obvious "bucket excavators" on the moon (which are so "obvious" you have to get drunk, squint your eyes and suspend disbelief in order to remotely make out the image you claim are there)

Maybe and that is why it takes me a long time to make posts... I am looking at a lot of angles. The fact that you and others cannot see what we see... I can do nothing about that... But neither do I care... I am NOT here to convince you... this is a quest that many have adopted and we share what we find.

For all the work and effort we face the brunt of insults and stupid comments... but once in a while you get that one letter or one post that says "thanks for showing me... I have something to think about" and THAT my friend makes it all worth while

It people like you and John that make and then can't back up any of your outrageous claims that makes anyone who believe in the possibility of aliens and UFO's look like gullible fools.

Well so far we have done more than most to back up our claims, with as much available material as we can find. It may not satisfy YOU, but it has satisfied "Many of us live and work in the space, aviation, and military industrial complex.

Unfortunately for you, they request confidentiallity BECAUSE of their positions, so it makes it a real job on how to present what they say, and back it up, without breaking that guarantee.

I know debunkers will cry 'foul' at that but I am sure that you at least understand the dilema. But see here is the rub... it is enough for us that WE know... and that gives us confidence to continue

This community needs to police itself, otherwise it will soon fill up with blind believers that do nothing but sit around all day and convince themselves the next shape they see in the clouds is indeed a ufo.

There will always be those... religions are full of them and count on them... what the 'movement' needs is for those on the inside to stop messing around feeding out disinfo and real stuff in a mix that drives you crazy

I have declassified real FBI X-files with Hoovers signature on them... talking about UFO's Why is this not being shown on CNN? That is merely one example...

As to people on Venus...

Well the news is full of abductees... telling all sorts of tales about medical experiments and mutilations... Most UFO researchers have no problem believing this... Yet there are other reports of peaceful 'abductions' that tell other stories of being taken to these worlds... so which is right? I don't know I suspect both... but I am still seeking

And, while that might be well enough to help keep John and you afloat, your heads swelled with deluded self importance, it is not enough to keep this hobby going, or even the possibility of promoting this hobby as mainstream.

Afloat? Hell man look at the stats we are riding the crest
But seriously we have no agenda noe swelled heads... merely conversations with people from the inside... so what we have is confidence that we are on the right track.

We had a 'visitor' from the DoD stop and 'chat' for three days... he left us with the comment "You only have the tip of the cats tail'

Make of that what you will...

And yes Matyas there ARE more black spaceships... perhaps Ignorethefacts could tell you about the "Black Horses" as it is apparently common knowledge

[edit on 8-10-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas

There isn't any. AD has just created one to throw us off track of nukes in space and secret space stations. E xpect more of the same, like Chulton coming in to make mountains out of molehills, personal attacks (discredit THIS!), and bait and switch tactics.

I just wish I could see what he is saying but I don't know how to disable the ignore feature. Not that I need to know, I just havn't figured it out yet.

Well I found his link to be highly offensive. They degraded into a series of jokes about her breast enhancements on others being explosive devices implanted by aliens, and which would proceed to explode killing half the population. That was somehow funny. It was incredibly offensive, since 1) it was a female only surgery, implying it would be comical if the female population was annihilated due to their breast enhancements, and 2) the female breast has been made into a thing of ridicule and jokes, and 3) it had nothing whatsoever to do with whether or not the person was legit. Completely repulsive and offensive link. I highly suggest refraining from reading it. He should have a warning posted with his link, that the information may be considered offensive to some people.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Well I found his link to be highly offensive. They degraded into a series of jokes about her breast enhancements on others being explosive devices implanted by aliens, and which would proceed to explode killing half the population. That was somehow funny.

My apologies if that link offended you but note that it was a woman (a highly respected paranormal researcher I might add) who made the joke and Springer participated in that thread. I could be wrong but I think some found it humorous (ironic?) that somebody who preaches about the dangers of weapons in space is now performing breast implants in a third world country… as if that’s what those people need.

Again, please accept my sincerest apologies and thanks for your post.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

My apologies if that link offended you but note that it was a woman (a highly respected paranormal researcher I might add) who made the joke and Springer participated in that thread. I could be wrong but I think some found it humorous (ironic?) that somebody who preaches about the dangers of weapons in space is now performing breast implants in a third world country… as if that’s what those people need.

I could care less if a woman participated or even instigated it. The point is, it was highly offensive. Not to mention, it was the most ridiculous example of elementary school mentality I've seen in a very long time. What do you do for an encore? Have farting contests?

thanks for your post.

Dude, knock it off. I'm not kidding. Cease and desist.

[edit on 8-10-2007 by undo]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   

The point is, it was highly offensive. Not to mention, it was the most ridiculous example of elementary school mentality I've seen in a very long time.

That’s funny because that’s exactly how I see some threads you participate in and the claims you make and yet I believe you have the right to speak your mind… as long you reconginze your obligation to provide independently verifiable evidence. I find it highly offensive that you and your pals constantly insult the abilities and credibility of NASA’s scientists (and the scientific establishment in general) and yet I don’t demand you “cease and desist”. Seems like a double standard.

Anyway, getting back on topic, what evidence do you have to support Rosin’s claim given her credentials that Dr. von Braun said these things?

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join