It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ECETI, James Gilliland - Excellent and Controversial Conference

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
You're making the claim that Cult Greer has hundreds of witnesses. If you want the claim to be taken seriously, then you will support it with contact details for the hundreds of witnesses.

These guys just don't get it. If you make the claim, you provide the proof. Period. End of story. I don't have to investigate or ask or do anything. Anytime anyone in science or any field, for that matter, makes a claim, it is their responsibility to provide the proof. I believe the attempt to foist the proof on someone else is a willful 'misunderstanding.' The fact is there are no 500 witnesses, otherwise they would have been provided.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
Richard and ETD testified that CSETI is the real deal - does the community believe them?

Richard/ETD is a CSETI/Disclosure official so the answer is no.

The community should be suspicious of his CSETI promotional agenda.

[edit on 24-8-2007 by torsion]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
Richard/ETD is a CSETI/Disclosure official so the answer is no.

The community should be suspicious of his CSETI promotional agenda.

Then the community should choose a rep or two of its own to investigate CSETI

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   
[edit on 31-8-2007 by Michael Knight]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
All the pulsating lights are cool, but what if these are not advanced spiritual beings? I have a feeling these are only Jinn. Lowly spiritual beings who thrive on attention and adoration and wonderment. I can well imagine the energy that must flow up to feed these beings as everybody holds hands in the meadow and praises and thanks them for the beautiful light show.

How come everybody waits in the meadow instead of traveling 13 miles to the mountain to get a up close and personal view? If it were me, I would want to cut out the 13 miles separating me from my quarry.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

That is possible I suppose, that the lights in the sky are actually Jinn or some such creatures - in which case Gilliland's footage would still be legit evidence!

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

You have to understand that we are not facing a single specific phenomenon.
The entire cosmology, as presented by Steven Greer includes a wide variety of beings.

We always have tendency to put all the eggs in the same basket, which is a mistake.

Some of these phenomanon are ET, some are ancestors, some are celestial creatures, and some are very most likely spirit and other astral creatures...

But, ECETI is very most likely having experiences with ETIs.
ETD.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure
Some of these phenomanon are ET, some are ancestors, some are celestial creatures, and some are very most likely spirit and other astral creatures...

Most are moths, others are hooting owls, some are blu-tac, while some are dust motes. All are covered in snake oil to assist them sliding down the throat when they are swallowed by believers.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure

Most are moths, others are hooting owls, some are blu-tac, while some are dust motes. All are covered in snake oil to assist them sliding down the throat when they are swallowed by believers.

And all just because ECETI sells DVDs I suppose?

It's time we get past that kind of artificial paranoia. There is a truth to ECETI that is established by photographs, footage, and corroborating testimony from eyewitnesses.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

There is a truth to ECETI that is established by photographs, footage, and corroborating testimony from eyewitnesses.

Yes, there is truth that they promote photographs of ball-bearings stuck to a window with blu-tac, as being UFOs.

Yes, there is truth that witnesses see lights in the sky and call them 'crafts' without seeing any type of defining (metallic) structure.

I'll concede to you on those points, MrdDstrbr.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Yes, there is truth that witnesses see lights in the sky and call them 'crafts' without seeing any type of defining (metallic) structure.

I'll concede to you on those points, MrdDstrbr.

Well, it seems fairly clear that these witnesses are seeing some type of device or entity that's under intelligent control. If they are not spacecrafts, they are some other sort of conscious, intelligent entity.

We are still seeing evidence of Contact no matter how you slice it.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

No, we're not seeing evidence of contact at all. The apparent evidence is that some people are seeing balls of light. How does that relate to contact?

Do they communicate with the balls of light in any way, other than the ball of light 'flashing' at them and 'powering up'?

If all it takes is to see a ball of light flashing and powering up, then I guess that I could spend all night down the coast speaking ancient wisdom with lighthouses.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

No, we're not seeing evidence of contact at all. The apparent evidence is that some people are seeing balls of light. How does that relate to contact?

Do they communicate with the balls of light in any way, other than the ball of light 'flashing' at them and 'powering up'?

Yes, there are all sorts of different contacts and interactions going on there.

Watch the conference videos to see them talk about it.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I first heard of James On Coast to Coast several years ago. He had several credible witnesses on the show telling stories of UFO sightings at his ranch. I Emailed James a few times and he seemed a humble guy. He invited me to his ranch but soon after because of health problems I was not able to attend.
I have since learned a bit more of the man and I believe he is the real deal.
He has a get together every summer and Im going to try to make it there this year..........Its easy to dismiss his claims because of sooo many hoaxes but this is different. All one has to do is get off ones BUM and go check it out and see for oneself. Its called hitting the pavement and investigating. Some of you who live near Washington State dont have far to drive....Yakima County in also near there and has been a hot spot for UFO activity.
Go check it out, if nothing else, there are some beautiful mountains to behold, Rainer, St. Helens (Volcano).Adams, Hood and many beautiful lakes and streams. You may even see some elk!!...........Dont forget your fishing pole also.
Bring a watch in case of any MISSING TIME!!

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyb98201

Bumptastic!

This conference video was really good too.....

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I am sitting here in Trout Lake from Beaverton, and we are going to the ranch in a little bit to see what we see on the mountain tonight. I will send in my report after seeing things first hand. We went by earlier and see that the Above Top Secret camera crew is there.
We'll all be ready. Meteor Showers, Full Moon and 90 degree weather with clear skies. Ought to be a good night.
Candy

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join