It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ECETI, James Gilliland - Excellent and Controversial Conference

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Hey folks,

I'm just watching this conference by James Gilliland of ECETI on Google Video.

I see it is quite new and only has 145 views so I thought I would bring it to your attention.

Loads of "crazy" photos and concepts to discuss here, I'll let the video speak for itself....

Enjoy!

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
My take on Mr. Gilliland.

Each presentation is Informational and Extraordinary for just $19.99 per DVD (plus S&H charges)

From Here

The dude is a scam artist.

Just my opinion. Enjoy.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Lexion

Hi Lexion

I haven't even gone through the ECETI website yet, I've just been watching the UFO videos and things available for free on Google Vid.

In this conference video he's showing LOTS of wild photos too.

Please check out all the freely available material before you form your final opinion....

[edit on 18-8-2007 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Looks like Greer II, and right in my own backyard. Sure, he does sell his videos and stuff, but you can visit his home for free, sit out under the stars and stare at Mt. Rainier to look for UFOs. Even his story is the same as Greer's. After a near death experience, after studying with Yogis, etc. though he doesn't seem to be into the Disclosure/scalar weapon stuff, he does buy on ET as savior.

Greer on a Budget.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Well hey, people's major complaint with Greer is that he charges people to attend the expeditions. With Gilliland, anybody can visit him for free and witness these things, so good on him

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Oh man, this is awesome stuff.... this guy is producing all kinds of photos and footage, everything that people demand from Greer and don't get....

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

this guy is producing all kinds of photos and footage, everything that people demand from Greer and don't get....

Please, do post it !

I'll not steal your thunder.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Lexion

He presents a bunch of photos and footage in the conference video linked to in the first post.

Several of the videos are also on Google Vid which has also been linked to.

More photos and footage available here:

www.eceti.org...

Also, it should be noted again that unlike CSETI, Gilliland does NOT charge people to come to his ranch and witness these phenomena in person!

Any volunteers....?

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Footage of "Orbs" in action!

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Well, my Lord....

Orbs.

My dear readers, you saw it first,
right here.

Orbs.

Anyone else notice the gentle way
the "orbs" drifted together ?

Almost like....ballons ?

MrdDstrbr,
I was born at night.
Not, last night.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Lexion

I didn't know "balloons" could glow and pulsate and move in perfect horizontal lines like that

PS here is another conference video, dated August 6 2007 and only 335 views so far.

Not finished watching it yet but so far LOADS of "Orb" pictures.

Apparently these things have been witnessed by thousands of people at Gilliland's "Sattva Sanctuary". And he charges NO fee for people to go there and witness these phenomena firsthand....

This could be the real deal!

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Apparently these things have been witnessed by thousands of people at Gilliland's "Sattva Sanctuary". And he charges NO fee for people to go there and witness these phenomena firsthand....

And only about 100 miles from me. No, I'm not going, but I'll tell you what. If you go, I'll put you up and feed you for a coupla days.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I don't know, schuyler, people on here seem to trust your opinion more than mine....

Tell you what, if you go, I will go with you!

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Tell you what, if you go, I will go with you!

Sounds like the Apollo-Soyuz mission to me. I'll read up on the guy and if we choose to pursue I'll take it to U2U. My first try on the video messed up about 6 minutes in and refused to continue. I'll try again this next week.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Gilliland is a personable guy if nothing else-I've e-mailed him with some some questions in the past and he was kind enough to reply. He's a good guy IMHO, and he has definitely had some cool activity near his location.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Yes he seems like a very gentle and humble and unassuming guy, I like him....

PS the conference video linked to above has personal testimony from several of the attendees as well as loads of photos, I recommend it highly

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Is it just orb stuff? Pretty boring if you ask me...

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lecuitis

Well there seems to be a whole range of phenomena going on there, loads of Orbs certainly, some sightings of spacecraft and energy fields, and a lot of very spiritual stuff - people experiencing healings, telepathic communications with beings etc.

Check out the videos, if you have time!

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by lecuitis
Is it just orb stuff? Pretty boring if you ask me...

No-He has footage of triangle craft, and sphere-type craft lighting up the entire sky. Some of the stuff I've seen from his ranch is pretty amazing.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

No-He has footage of triangle craft, and sphere-type craft lighting up the entire sky. Some of the stuff I've seen from his ranch is pretty amazing.

Feel free to post some links DD, if I missed anything interesting!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join