It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ECETI, James Gilliland - Excellent and Controversial Conference

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
They should be able to film them, because the G-Cults make the claims that these things land in front of them, then aliens emerge and they all celebrate in exopolitical diplomatic festivities.

That's not correct, that's something I've jokingly posted about in the past - "ET emerging and having a beer with Dr. Greer".

He does relate one incident in "Hidden Truth" where they have face-to-face contact like that, but he says the craft and ETs all appeared to them in a sort of quasi-materialized, or "astral" or holographic form (which is much safer for them than normal fully-materialized form).

Such a thing would probably look extremely bizarre and unbelievable if one tried to photograph or video it, which is probably why they don't release the photos

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
He does relate one incident in "Hidden Truth" where they have face-to-face contact like that, but he says the craft and ETs all appeared to them in a sort of quasi-materialized, or "astral" or holographic form (which is much safer for them than normal fully-materialized form).

As you just stated - the craft still appeared. Unless it was invisible, then it should show up on film. Why wasn't it filmed? The most undeniable answer is that never existed to be filmed. Another G-Cult delusion.

Such a thing would probably look extremely bizarre and unbelievable if one tried to photograph or video it, which is probably why they don't release the photos

Yeah, they tried to film it, remember - but there was a possibility of rain and their cameras, you know... they just don't work that well around rain, do they?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Testimony from several attendees can be viewed in this conference video.

And BTW, one of them happens to be Dr. Brooks Agnew!

I watched the orb fest video and it didn’t change my opinion of Gilliland, only reinforced it. The objects in the photos are nothing more than airborne particles – this could be pollen, rain, dust etc. Gilliland is clearly being disingenuous when he states that they are paranormal. I could accept it if he was naïve about their true nature and theorised that they may be spiritual or extraterrestrial but he insists that they are. Some he identifies as ‘bearded masters’, some have faces, some are from the Pleiades, others are souls of the dead – all explanations which are blatantly untrue.

He certainly comes across as a pleasant and friendly guy –and he may well be so – but he is still deliberately deceiving the attendees by making known false statements.

Those who stand up and confirm things are most likely simply wanting to belong. I guess there are a lot of lonely, love-lacking people there and as Schuyler suggests it probably quickly turns from an orb fest into an all night shag fest!! (Might be worth going after all!)

You point out that Dr Agnew testifies as though it is some kind of validation, but isn't he part of the same circus? To me he seemed to be putting on his emotive condition.

I believe Agnew's shortly going on a journey to the centre of the earth. Hope he succeeds and brings back lots of irrefutable evidence.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
I watched the orb fest video and it didn’t change my opinion of Gilliland, only reinforced it. The objects in the photos are nothing more than airborne particles – this could be pollen, rain, dust etc.

Strange that you had nothing to say about the fact that some of these Orbs ONLY show up in the Infra-Red - which is well demonstrated by Trevor James Constable in UFO : Greatest Story.

I suppose you're going to invent special Infra-Red dust and rain now?

And you also had nothing to say about the two photos Michael Knight linked to which were taken ten seconds apart - one filled with hundreds of Orbs and the other with absolutely none. If those Orbs are just "dust and rain", and the photos are only 10 seconds apart, then why isn't the "dust and rain" in the second photo as well?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   

And you also had nothing to say about the two photos Michael Knight linked to which were taken ten seconds apart - one filled with hundreds of Orbs and the other with absolutely none. If those Orbs are just "dust and rain", and the photos are only 10 seconds apart, then why isn't the "dust and rain" in the second photo as well?

Haven't seen those pictures - can you provide a link. In the mean time I'll explain how it is done.

You create the 'orbs there one moment and mysteriously gone the next' by using an aerosol sprayer. Take a photo of the crowd. Spray with the aerosol and take another. Take a third a few seconds later. You'll then have three photos all taken within seconds of each other and only one with the orbs! Spooky!! Try it, it works.

I happen to have James Constable's book. I'm curious as to why his experiments have never been repeated, and why the objects he photographed decades ago bear no resemblance to the small circular orbs we see today!

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Touché!!!

These guys can't explain everything, so they will avoid it. Did you notice that, they only comment on stuff they can debunk? Is it typical to all debunkers?

And they stick to stuff they can debunk. In fact, they are the best people to slow down progress. Close minded and so anchored in their belief, they will probably collapse if real disclosure happens.

Now, to stay on track with ECETI. Anyone of you close enough to visit him? It's free to go there right? Why don't you guys get a group going and head there for a weekend?

It's too far away from me, and I've done my part with CSETI already.

ETD.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I hope he does prove me wrong, I would love that better more than anything. Having seen the moderator intervene, I would like to apologize if I've offended anybody, and as far as I'm concerned most of us are pretty much here for the same thing, so we will move on and keep searching for the truth.

[edit on 22uWednesday07/27/20 by paul76]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure
And they stick to stuff they can debunk. In fact, they are the best people to slow down progress. Close minded and so anchored in their belief, they will probably collapse if real disclosure happens.

I'd be quite happy and excited if 'Disclosure happens.' I'm pretty sure it won't be in the form of orbs and insects, though. I'm also open to the idea of an inter-dimensional explanation, which I think is supported by modern string and M-theory. Those interested in educating themselves on how this might be possible should read The Elegant Universe by Brian Greene, or, if that's too heavy for you, watch the three hour Nova special. (It's available in 10-minute segments online). There's a scene late in the movie where Greene picks up an inter-dimensional telephone, calls across the dimensions, and talks to ET, who tells him never to call when an episode of the Simpsons is on.

I also agree with one point Gilliland makes, and that is in the future science and religion must 'merge' in their thinking. I'm of the opinion that science and religion (especially eastern religions) are really after the same truth. In other words "Let there be light" = "The Big Bang." In that sense, everything is explainable. Reality is explainable by science and mathematics. Where religion screws up, in my opinion, is when it attempts to tell us what reality is, when it starts to believe its own mythology. In fact, religion ought to be dealing with morality and ways to behave--not the age of the universe. Where science screws up is in throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Not that Jesus was really divine, but there just might be more to this universe, including other 'dimensions,' than meets the eye, which opens up all sort of possibilities, hinted at by the religions. Why could not "heaven" be another dimension, for example?

I do believe we are capable of understanding. One of the common statements here goes something like this: "We are to ETs as amoebas are to us." Well, that's just nonsense. Amoebas don't have nukes, and they haven't managed to reconcile the contradictions of quantum mechanics and General Relativity. They haven't mapped their own genome. Some things may seem magical to us, but we're not stupid as a species. We are quite capable of understanding higher levels, once we get there, whether we learn it ourselves or whether we are told. The progress made in Physics in the last 100 years has been nothing short of tremendous.

The Space Brother religions, of which there are many, don't bother with either science or established religious tradition, therefore they have to grasp at anything else they can: insects, orbs, you name it. It's all completely without foundation and means nothing. I can see ET every night in my backyard hot tub--literally see the same things as the cults. It's just that I don't think those things 'prove' ET--at all. If you choose to do so--fine; that's what freedom of religion is all about. But to be angry and call people names because they point out that Mothra is just, well, Mothra, is doing more to inhibit Disclosure than pointing out the obvious. The more names you call, the less credible you become.

As we all know, most of the populace, and certainly the educated populace, considers any interest at all in UFOs as the lunatic fringe. The "Orbs & Insects" branch of the lunatic fringe is the lunatic fringe of the lunatic fringe. Since I am already on the lunatic fringe by virtue of being here at all, I don't care to take the next step off the cliff. I don't think associating with these kinds of people provides any value other than being interesting from a sociological standpoint, or perhaps I should say sociopathic.

ET, all you've been doing is calling names. Your posts are empty. Do you have anything substantive to contribute? Do you have any insights? Do you have any analysis? Do you have any historical information to aid understanding? Do you have any suggestions for further study? Or are you just more comfortable calling names?

[edit on 8/22/2007 by schuyler]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Did you notice that, they only comment on stuff they can debunk? Is it typical to all debunkers?

ETD.

You speak of 'debunkers' as though they are bad in some way. The people who debunk expose the liars, the cheats, the frauds, and charlatans. And they do it with credible evidence and critical thinking. This is why people like Greer, Gilliland, and... lets say Richard Lalancette (you know him well, don't you ET
) get targeted because they are all out to deceive the gullible. Their purpose is generally a financial motive or simply to be liked or to be fauned or lauded over. Their egos thrive on the notion that people think they have special attributes - a messianic self-image. This is exactly how cults are formed. We even witness the deluded followers who accept everything the charlatans utter without question here on ATS.

You say you've been interested in ufos since 2006 and you think you know all there is to know. But your research doesn't breach the boundaries of the covers of Greer's book Hidden Truth Forbidden Knowledge. That is why you have offered nothing constructive other than name-calling in any of your posts, now or in your other pre-ban incarnations.

I've been studying ufos for over 30 years and I am still waiting for the video or photograph I cannot debunk. That's what I want to see - the one I myself can't explain away. Pinpoints of light, insects, Venus, garbage can lids, and 'orbs' are valueless junk. Their true nature has been proven so often that Greer/Gilliland/Meier and other crooks ought to be ashamed for still passing them off as the real deal.

typos!

[edit on 22-8-2007 by torsion]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Close minded and so anchored in their belief, they will probably collapse if real disclosure happens.

Far from it, ETDisclosure. Bring on Disclosure, I'm all for it - except the for the peep-show Disclosure that the G-Cults want to sell. I don't think that ET subscribes to being part of a $500 peep-show, where Disclosure is only a commoditity, instead of an ideal.

I want public Disclosure as much as the next person in this forum. However, I doubt it will ever happen, unless it is driven by ET. In any case, I know that ET is real and visits Earth. No, I can't prove it, but I know it. I don't need to answer questions about it, as it is purely my opinion, stated without facts that I could use to support it.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Well, their craft in energy form are orbs. Get over it.
They can move in and out of that form and materialize.

Each time I brought something on board, I was laughed at or I was ridiculed.
So when respect is back on board towards me, I might share more of what happened to Montreal CSETI Training.

Now Regarding ECETI:
Do I think they have CE-5s? Yes.

Do they know the sky as well as the professionals coming to the CSETI Trainings? I doubt, but it doesn't matter.
What matters is their attempt to contact. What matters is their desire to do this ambassadorial work. I raise my hat to ECETI and James.

I've had results doing contact work in my hometown already with only 3 guys with me. Can you imagine what 50-100 people would get? How about half a million?

ETD.

[edit on 22-8-2007 by ETDisclosure]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   

You are never going to achieve any respect making statements like that. You need to explain how you know this to be a 'fact' - "Greer said it, so it must be true," will not suffice as an explanation. When I tell you what orbs really are I explain how you can prove it to yourself but you shy away from the challenge. I suspect you fear having it proven to you that Greer is a fake and choose to stay in denial. It's much easier to remain in the comfort zone of Hidden Truth Forbidden Knowledge and question nothing. It's a bit like a fantasy role playing game, I suppose. Gilliland's world is the same - fantasy disguised as reality.

I've had results doing contact work in my hometown already with only 3 guys with me. Can you imagine what 50-100 people would get? How about half a million?

I suggest you put down Greer's book and try Charles Mackay's Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ETDisclosure

No, their craft in energy form are not orbs. Dust particles etc. can form the photographic phenomenon called orbs, as much as insects can form "rods". This is a reproducable fact as can be seen here and here and here and here and here and also here from fuji itself. Dust particles are not interested in exopolitical discussions and can't be summoned by happy happy thoughts. And maybe, before debating with us, you should first talk to the "orbs are ghosts" folk, since they also appear to have a problem with "orbs being conscious et spaceship in quantum energy mumbo jumbo field"

So when respect is back on board towards me, I might share more of what happened to Montreal CSETI Training.

You should be very happy, that as a member here, you are protected by the T&C, honestly. Respect ? While i have to respect you as a member of ATS, as a person you simply don't deserve any respect from me.
I may remind you of yourself

I shared everything I had to share with these forums.

I have what I needed, I shared what I found.

End of "evidence". You even have been asked nicely by Springer to produce anything more. But it's all in your mind and you don't have to proof anything, right ?

Do they know the sky as well as the professionals coming to the CSETI Trainings?

You mean as well as the people shouting "triangle triangle" at NOSS satellites ? Yes, i bet, they know the sky as well as the "professional" liars from CSETI.

Now, let's see about the new kid. I presume it's the famed NZ author Michael Knight, desperately trying to sell on his webpage and searching for profit.

What I am asking is that, regardless of your level of Web experience, if you are both business-minded, and profit-oriented, please use your best judgement on the following

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Satellite don't change direction.
They don't respond to signaling either.

I speak from experience, so don't tell me what is and what isn't.

I have seen things that are not from this planet, respond to laser signaling, or making weird stuff in the sky that a satellite can't do.

Their ship can be seen as an energy ball/Orb.

The phenomena you are talking about is insect. I have seen that on camera, they are easy to point out.

That's not what I have seen with my eyes in the sky, last weekend.
ETD.

[edit on 23-8-2007 by ETDisclosure]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I was loading the video up, buffering it and looking at some of the pictures.
Then when I came to one photo titled.

"Extremely Advanced Interdimensional Beings coming out ot the plasma field."

Not just Advanced. But EXTREMELY advanced.
Apparently the author was so in awe of the extreme advanceness of this alien being, that he coudln't even type properly and misspelt 'of'.

That was enough for me, i couldn't handle such large amounts of spiritual enlightment all at once.
And I closed the google video.

[edit on 23-8-2007 by T0by]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Haven't seen those pictures - can you provide a link. In the mean time I'll explain how it is done.

The link has already been provided in the thread - twice. Once by Michael Knight and once by me. Weren't you paying attention?

You create the 'orbs there one moment and mysteriously gone the next' by using an aerosol sprayer. Take a photo of the crowd. Spray with the aerosol and take another. Take a third a few seconds later. You'll then have three photos all taken within seconds of each other and only one with the orbs! Spooky!! Try it, it works.

LOL, torsion, I noticed you simply deleted the point I made that many of these Orbs ONLY show up with Nightshot cameras or cameras set to the Infra-Red spectrum!

You have utterly failed to rationalize that away with some absurd mundane explanation.

If these Orbs are simply "dust", they should show up with ALL cameras, standard ones AND ones shooting in Infra-Red!

Also, your dismissal of the video footage of the Orb as "Venus" was equally absurd.

As for your theory about the aerosol sprayer, I will let Michael Knight address that, as he was the one who was there taking the pictures. Though I suppose if he says he didn't use an aerosol can you'll accuse him of lying, hoaxing, fleecing gullible people of their $$$ etc....

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   

The link has already been provided in the thread - twice. Once by Michael Knight and once by me. Weren't you paying attention?

No, I seldom do pay attention when it comes to orbs and the dumbed-down theories people try to attach to them.

LOL, torsion, I noticed you simply deleted the point I made that many of these Orbs ONLY show up with Nightshot cameras or cameras set to the Infra-Red spectrum!

Infra-red has nothing to do with it. It's just another scam being put forward by the scammers. Use your phone camera - you'll get the same results and I'm pretty sure your phone camera doesn't operate in the infra red spectrum.

You have utterly failed to rationalize that away with some absurd mundane explanation.

Like I keep telling you - try it youself, my explanation is proveable - yours is simply absurd. You are demeaning yourself with your display of ignorance.

If these Orbs are simply "dust", they should show up with ALL cameras, standard ones AND ones shooting in Infra-Red!

A digital camera is all you need. Go ahead and try it instead of complaining.

Also, your dismissal of the video footage of the Orb as "Venus" was equally absurd.

If you think the truth is absurd then I don't think ATS is the place for you

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   

You speak of 'debunkers' as though they are bad in some way. The people who debunk expose the liars, the cheats, the frauds, and charlatans. And they do it with credible evidence and critical thinking. This is why people like Greer, Gilliland, and... lets say Richard Lalancette (you know him well, don't you ET
) get targeted because they are all out to deceive the gullible.

And debunkers also serve to harass and discredit genuine good people who are trying to tell others the TRUTH.

From the testimony of Daniel Salter, former NRO:

"I would go interview people who claimed they had seen something and try to convince them they HADN'T seen something or that they were hallucinating. Well, if that didn't work, another team would come in and give all the threats. And threaten them and their family and so on and so forth. And they would be in charge of discrediting them, making them look FOOLISH and so on and so forth. Now if THAT didn't work, then there was another team that put an end to that problem, one way or the other." (added my own emphasis)

Though I wouldn't go so far as to suggest that anyone at ATS knows anything about those kind of operations.............

I've been studying ufos for over 30 years and I am still waiting for the video or photograph I cannot debunk.

Appeal to Authority. "I've been doing this for 30 years, I'M THE EXPERT. Don't listen to these other guys, trust ME. These other people only want your MONEY, I'm here to protect you...."

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Now, to stay on track with ECETI. Anyone of you close enough to visit him? It's free to go there right? Why don't you guys get a group going and head there for a weekend?

I think this is a great idea, to have some credible and respected members go check it out in person and report back. Same thing that should be done with the CSETI trainings....

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
I was loading the video up, buffering it and looking at some of the pictures.
Then when I came to one photo titled.

"Extremely Advanced Interdimensional Beings coming out ot the plasma field."
That was enough for me, i couldn't handle such large amounts of spiritual enlightment all at once.
And I closed the google video.

So you mean, you purposely kept yourself in ignorance, T0by?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join