It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gold Chips In Throat Are REAL, Plus Pics!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I found another person who supposedly spit out some type of chip.

pic

It looks a little different than the ones previously posted.

Can the OP's chip be a piece from some type of mosiac piece? I know that might be stretching it a little bit but I don't have any other ideas.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shane Void
I found another person who supposedly spit out some type of chip.

pic

It looks a little different than the ones previously posted.

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!! ATTACK OF THE KILLER TONSIL CHIPS!!! AAAAAGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Send it to Dr. Roger Leir. See what he says. Meanwhile, on a show on Discovery channel tonight, he sent in two supposed alien implants to a very high tech lab with some of the best equipment. He was there with them. They analyzed the materials thoroughly. One was steel broken off from a tool like a screwdriver, and the other was found to be folded steel from an old knife. He was pretty bummed out to say the least. He looked like he was going to cry, in all seriousness.

[edit on 8/14/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   
wow, it kinda looks like my chip from the smooth side, similar metal anyways. I'm gonna do something with these things to be sure, but for now, I gotta get some sleep, it's like 4 am. I gotta be asleep before the greys can implant some more into me..

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   
This somewhat looks like your chip on steroids. Imagine coughing that up!

EmbeddedTronics

You mentioned somewhere in here that you have a hobby desk or something. What's your hobby?

pic

This is driving me insane. That little chip looks so familiar to me... I just can't put my finger on where I've seen seen something like that before.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Anyone else think they're from lifestock, I mean you said alot of meat and they use RFID chips in livestock... so, see the connection?

Wig

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Great to see so much progress here.

Mr manuva,
I don't think this is out of hand at all, we are trying to identify what this is, it doesn't have to be ET, it most likely is something from Earth and it needs to be identified because quite a few people are finding them in their mouths including yourself. What's "out of hand"?

pjslug,
Way off to suggest it would go down the sink. most people (I would think) do not have the tap running when they spit, and spit is sticky stuff, does not readily run down the plug hole. Plus the OP describes a process of -I'll call it wretching- when you close the back of your throat and expel air (in a very noisy way disgusting to some people), the saliva comes out and the vibration dislodges anything inside the tonsils or something caught at the back of the throat. There is no mouth full of water in this process.

shiftrio
good find on the RFID chips - we just need one with four ridges on.

Blaine91555
Good idea on the toothbrush (and great picture btw), but I agree the grooves are not deep enough.

Shane Void. - (found another "chip from mouth" picture on flickr)
Outstanding slueth-ing brilliant find. You'd have thought if he had grooves on the other side he would have photographed the grooves so we must assume it was smooth on both sides. 'Racchio' seems to be speaking Italian (?) maybe he lives in Italy.

I feel sure we can solve this one eventually.

[edit on 14/8/2007 by Wig]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
It's very strange to find these in your throat. Have you checked your water supply? If it's anything in the pipes it should show up in the morning's "first draw" i.e. the first glass of water from the tap in the morning. That's the part that you'd check for things like lead & stuff. I'd show a plumber and say you found the pieces in your water. He might explain what they are. If HE'S baffled, THEN I'd ponder other reasons. I don't think it came from something you ate though 'cos it would be in your stomach by now. Maybe you sniffed the pieces up? Very strange! There are other cases of this? Maybe there's a Mulder and Scully already on the job looking into it. Bizarre.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I cant imagine what they are, as others have stated it looks a lot like a small heat Sync to me.
Interesting thread anyway!

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Just a thought here, but if I were the OP I'd cut open my toothpaste tube and have a good look inside. These chips could be part of a machine that fills the tube or crimps the ends. It would explain why they're identical to the earlier ones, and why it was happening to the two sisters (shared toothpaste).

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I wonder if you have been eating Chinese??
just kidding, anyway the thought had crossed my mind that maybe you could cut one of them open using a dremel with one of those thin cutting wheels, perhaps you could expose whether there is anything inside, like tiny electrical circuitry as in RFID, the chip certainly looks like real gold, making it unlikely that it is machinery from a tooth brush as they wouldn't use real gold for such an application, but they might use real gold on something they knew would stay inside the human body for a long time, like an RFID, just a thought.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrototypeGamma
I don't know about mrmanuva, but my diet includes ALOT of meat. If anyones interested, the fast food I eat mostly is Wendy's, BK, Taco Hell, and McDestroy your innards. Somehow, I've managed to stay skinny while shortening my overall lifespan by half.

I used to eat a ridiculous amount of meat (at least a kilogram per day) not much fast food though, but I see where your coming from, could well be chips from animals. My father used to be finance director of the company that owned burger king in the UK and he told me that he once went to a meat processing factory. He said that they hang cows on a wall and blast everything off with a high powered hose and that literally everything went into the burgers (apart from the bones of course), eyes, organs, everything, and then it is all blended and compressed into burgers (he doesn't eat burger king burgers lol). So on that basis, I think it is very possible that they are chips from cows used in fast food, because with the huge amount of cows they are dealing with everyday, there is bound to be one every so often that gets through the process without the chip being removed.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

And here's the 40 second video I made.
Chip video

Erg.

Flash.

No love for Flash; got an mpeg?

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Just a thought here, but if I were the OP I'd cut open my toothpaste tube and have a good look inside. These chips could be part of a machine that fills the tube or crimps the ends. It would explain why they're identical to the earlier ones, and why it was happening to the two sisters (shared toothpaste).

I would think if you are brushing your teeth with a piece of metal you would most certainly feel it. Could be possible, though.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
May have been covered but do we have an image of a chip that is placed into livestock?

I managed to find this but it doesn't look like the OPs findings.

Livestock Microchip

[edit on 14-8-2007 by Koka]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
[
My father used to be finance director of the company that owned burger king in the UK and he told me that he once went to a meat processing factory. He said that they hang cows on a wall and blast everything off with a high powered hose and that literally everything went into the burgers (apart from the bones of course), eyes, organs, everything, and then it is all blended and compressed into burgers

Yeah, thats why being a vegetarian seems far more than just appealing to me these days.
I just 'had' to eat that Burger King at a get together last night didn't I, now I think I'm gonna puke.
These things definitely came from somewhere, pinning the source down is going to be a beeeeyatch.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

If gears were falling out of it, though wouldn't it stop working? Cause it's the same brush I've been using, I just change the heads as needed.

Unless it was in the head? I'm sure your right after looking closer at the photos.

I see you have found one of the tricks to macro-photography

Another trick is to find old lenses at a thrift store and reverse them and tape it face to face with the cameras lens. If you have an SLR you can even find adapter rings to make mounting lenses face to face possible. It is the best method when you need to go really small. Macro is Digital Photography's greatest strength. At that point you need a focusing rail though.

This has got to be environmental if it is happening to more than one person. If a few have found there way to being posted about there could be many people finding these things and even more who swallow or don't notice them.

The tooling does not look accurate enough to me to be something like a chip. Looks more like part of a mechanical device.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Hey people.

Yeah Sri Oracle, I had no idea photobucket was gonna convert it into a stupid flash video. I still have the original mpeg at 51 megs, where could I upload it to that'll keep it in the same format?

Blaine, that sounds like a good idea, with the lenses. I'm sure I could build some sort of rail to hold them up in.

Mrmanuva, your blasting cows with a giant water-pik story left my horribly vivid imagination with a visual that will stay my mind in a state of spiritual nausea, especially the next time I'm waiting in the drive-thru for my Quad Stack

Shane Void, THANK YOU!!! That tutorial you linked to is a godsend! My hobbies include drawing my own original comics, building, painting, and customizing model kits (mostly any anime robots series, especially gundam).
Also, I came across a great epoxy resin-based modeling compound called Magic-sculpt worth its weight in gold. I've started to use it to make my own custom Stikfa figures, but I will use that armature tutorial to start making stuff from scratch. We should make a thread all about this stuff on BTS, if anyone's interested and post pics of our work, amature AND professionals!

Sorry, this was more a "response" post than anything, but GOOD NEWS! My dentist friend called me as I was typing this, and invited me to come over to his place to hang out. I'm bringing the chips with me (with MUCH TLC) and having him look at them. I'll keep you guys posted on his opinion! Peace

[edit on 14-8-2007 by PrototypeGamma]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
At first, I was thinking of what food could have contained that piece...any food factory could have had a part drop from one of their machines. But in the end you have to ask yourself how does that one part not go down with the rest of the food? There is a very VERY slim chance that it would just stick to the back of your throat somehow then stay there for a period of time, then if it was to come out of it's place and become loose, you would have figured it would've been swallowed.

IMO I really don't see how this could have stuck on your throat naturally. I don't want to point to any conspiracies or immediately get anyone worked up over it, but I really don't see the chances of this happening naturally.

-

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I agree, this looks way too familiar, but I have no idea where I've seen it before.

Okay, to respond to some earlier posts:

Why wouldn't he go to the ER or a doctor right off the bat?- Well, if you saw a UFO, would you take all footage and stories to the Discovery Channel or NASA? Also, if he doesn't have health insurance, that would be one expensive trip for one little metal thing.

However, this metal thing COULD be harmful. The metal could throw off the body's chemistry. It could also cause inflammation.

Why wouldn't he go and get an MRI- well, if it's metal, and if there could be more, you don't want to assume it's not magnetic and affected by the test.

I don't think this is a natural buildup of anything. The four ridges are wayyyy too precise. I also don't think it's used for tracking. It's not a filling, again, why would there be four ridges in it?

It may be packaging or part of machinery. That makes sense.
Then again, how could he not have noticed he swallowed/inhaled it?

I agree 100% that you should check it out to look for any numbers or words or codes. It would also help to find out what type of metal it is.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I can't belive in 6 pages, no one has come up with an answer for you.

well, I know what it is, as I have seen those before, my sister used to make bracelets out of toothbrushes, so she would pull out all the bristles and boil them (so they can be bent)... What you are coughing up are the "metal staples" that toothbrush manufactures use to secure the bristles in the hole. Go see for yourself, take some pliers and pull out the bristles..

heres a picture for reference. (best I could find online)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join